Geologists On Global Climate Change

I know enough to know that you don't know anything about anything.
so we're even? hahahahahahahahaha
No, you're wrong again. You can't even begin to present an honest rebuttal.
rebuttal to what? you already posted that you don't know anything related to climate. So what is it you're looking for?
A reasonable explanation for the global conspiracy theories, let's start there.
again, it is in other threads on here. Do you read them? I have. Why should I give you information when it is publicly available to you with a little research? you sound lazy. Look up:'emails from east anglia university". Let's get you started slowly.
In other words: There is no evidence of any kind to establish the deniers hair brained global conspiracy theories.

again, what is your problem with them? What is it they do?
They reinforce mindlessly simplistic narratives for people who were already predisposed to believe them.
how do they do that, do they run into every home and beat down those who watch and don't think like them? What does that even mean? you need to drop off that stupid virus soon.
I can think of no more stark example of FOX News inspired superficiality than your posts.
wow, I don't work for them, I don't listen to them, I don't watch them, I do nothing with them. Maybe they sound like me. Maybe they listen to the public. But dude, you don't know shit and it seems you do watch and listen to them.
That must be why you repeat what you hear almost verbatim.
what is it you think I hear? I read, do research, I don't listen to anyone. Anyone!! You are the fox lover friend. you have to be, why else would you think anyone else would be? oh, unless someone told you to say it and paid you for it. how funny is that friend? you are an outdated tool.

rebuttal to what? you already posted that you don't know anything related to climate. So what is it you're looking for?
again, it is in other threads on here. Do you read them? I have. Why should I give you information when it is publicly available to you with a little research? you sound lazy. Look up:'emails from east anglia university". Let's get you started slowly.
In other words: There is no evidence of any kind to establish the deniers hair brained global conspiracy theories.
so you ask me for information, I give it to you and you don't go read it. yep a loser washed up tool.

how do they do that, do they run into every home and beat down those who watch and don't think like them? What does that even mean? you need to drop off that stupid virus soon.
I can think of no more stark example of FOX News inspired superficiality than your posts.
wow, I don't work for them, I don't listen to them, I don't watch them, I do nothing with them. Maybe they sound like me. Maybe they listen to the public. But dude, you don't know shit and it seems you do watch and listen to them.
That must be why you repeat what you hear almost verbatim.
what is it you think I hear? I read, do research, I don't listen to anyone. Anyone!! You are the fox lover friend. you have to be, why else would you think anyone else would be? oh, unless someone told you to say it and paid you for it. how funny is that friend? you are an outdated tool.
You do research? Is that right? Did you conduct your own completely independent, unbiased, nonpartisan, objective climate studies? Is that what you did, professor?
Yep, because that's what it's called. yes I do. I use the internet like I've already stated. yes i did my own independent, unbiased, nonpartisan objective study. yes that's what I did, professor? naw, just a concerned citizen doing my part so I can talk about objectively. I have an open mind, i am willing to listen to the opposing view. It's just that all researched data states that temperatures drive CO2 and not vice versa. So when someone on the opposing side could ever prove that CO2 drives temperature you have a winner. Till then, it has all been Losing.

so you ask me for information, I give it to you and you don't go read it. yep a loser washed up tool.
You haven't given shit besides dull witted quips.

Yes we know you are a worthless brainwashed far left /AGW cult drone..
More of the same nothing.
Well you admitted you have nothing so what's your point? he was spot on.

Already did that and within a few seconds determined it to be irrelevant regarding the subject..

Where is your proof that human produced carbon dioxide is causing deleterious global warming?

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

If you read it, get back to us, if not, don't bother.
I don't need to read it. I am an expert regarding the science.

Can you prove that Al Gore's CO2 spewing out of his private jet is causing deleterious global warming or not?

That is the relevant question.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the forum can take that as a big, fat no.

You have no evidence or proof whatsoever. Zero, zip, nada!

Scientists have known this long before the climategate scandal.
I'm still waiting to see the evidence of your imaginary, massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments. I wonder why Edward Snowden didn't reveal any of those secrets?
Wikileaks already released them years before the Snowden leak.

The fact that you were unaware of that fact is even more evidence that you have no clue.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

If you read it, get back to us, if not, don't bother.

Can you prove that Al Gore's CO2 spewing out of his private jet is causing deleterious global warming or not?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting to see the evidence of your imaginary, massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments. I wonder why Edward Snowden didn't reveal any of those secrets?

The fact that you were unaware of that fact is even more evidence that you have no clue.
And you were just about to show the evidence that substantiates your claim, any minute now. Right?

And you were just about to show the evidence that substantiates your claim, any minute now. Right?
What claim are you speaking of, Mr. Admittedly Ignorant?

And if you are as ignorant as you claim to be, how would you even comprehend it in the first place?

And if you are as ignorant as you claim to be, how would you even comprehend it in the first place?
I can't decide which motivates you more, is it ignorance or dishonesty?
False dichotomy.

You know damn well that it is science and truth that motivates my responses in this thread.

And since you have already admitted to being ignorant of the subject, perhaps it would be more educational for you to listen to the experts in the thread such as myself rather than trolling.

Last edited:
Why do you? you know nothing

By the way your own admission

There is no global conspiracy...that is an all purpose straw man fabricated by warmers to throw out in an attempt to derail any discussion on the failures of climate science. What there is is the blatantly obvious tendency for big government types to make government bigger.

If you are an economic member of the regulating class, a global bureaucracy instigated by the alleged need to regulate CO2 emissions would be terrific: more jobs, power, and money for bureaucrats and their allies. You would be part of what would effectively become a ruling class, free to tax a captive population whatever they could bear and pay yourselves whatever you “know” you’re worth.

Now do you want to try and make the case that any of the major players in climate science are not big government types...that they don't get their money primarily from the government...or that big government types aren't always trying to make the government bigger? Maybe you would like to make the case that CO2 and its worldwide regulation wouldn't serve to make government bigger?

LOL. Nice!!!!!!!!! You silly ass, you just contradicted your first paragraph with your second. Since all the National Academies of Sciences around the world are in agreement that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, then you are stating that all these people and governments must be in on a conspiracy if it is not.

LOL. Nice!!!!!!!!! You silly ass, you just contradicted your first paragraph with your second. Since all the National Academies of Sciences around the world are in agreement that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, then you are stating that all these people and governments must be in on a conspiracy if it is not.
what? dude, you're in outer space with this post. Why don't you pull the quote that contradicts his own statement. Anytime BTW.

again, what evidence do you want us to provide?

And which of these political heads of these scientific acadamies (which are the ones making these statements) are you saying are not big government types?

I can't decide which motivates you more, is it ignorance or dishonesty?
False dichotomy.

You know damn well that it is science and truth that motivates my responses in this thread.

And since you have already admitted to being ignorant of the subject, perhaps it would be more educational for you to listen to the experts in the thread such as myself rather than trolling.
Yet not one of you half wit deniers has even bothered to present any evidence to support your claims. Why is that?

again, what evidence do you want us to provide?
How can you provide what you don't have, or understand if you did.

There is no global conspiracy...that is an all purpose straw man fabricated by warmers to throw out in an attempt to derail any discussion on the failures of climate science. What there is is the blatantly obvious tendency for big government types to make government bigger.

If you are an economic member of the regulating class, a global bureaucracy instigated by the alleged need to regulate CO2 emissions would be terrific: more jobs, power, and money for bureaucrats and their allies. You would be part of what would effectively become a ruling class, free to tax a captive population whatever they could bear and pay yourselves whatever you “know” you’re worth.

Now do you want to try and make the case that any of the major players in climate science are not big government types...that they don't get their money primarily from the government...or that big government types aren't always trying to make the government bigger? Maybe you would like to make the case that CO2 and its worldwide regulation wouldn't serve to make government bigger?
No global conspiracy? Then please feel free to explain how so many governments and scientists around the world agree? Did they all meet at the Holiday Inn one day and discuss it? Are they all friends on Facebook?

Forum List

Back