Geologists On Global Climate Change

Wikileaks already released them years before the Snowden leak.

The fact that you were unaware of that fact is even more evidence that you have no clue.
And you were just about to show the evidence that substantiates your claim, any minute now. Right?
What claim are you speaking of, Mr. Admittedly Ignorant?

And if you are as ignorant as you claim to be, how would you even comprehend it in the first place?
I can't decide which motivates you more, is it ignorance or dishonesty?
False dichotomy.

You know damn well that it is science and truth that motivates my responses in this thread.

And since you have already admitted to being ignorant of the subject, perhaps it would be more educational for you to listen to the experts in the thread such as myself rather than trolling.
Yet not one of you half wit deniers has even bothered to present any evidence to support your claims. Why is that?
I asked now three times, what is it you are looking for? evidence of what claim?

I think the forum can take that as a big, fat no.

You have no evidence or proof whatsoever. Zero, zip, nada!

Scientists have known this long before the climategate scandal.
I'm still waiting to see the evidence of your imaginary, massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments. I wonder why Edward Snowden didn't reveal any of those secrets?

The fact that you were unaware of that fact is even more evidence that you have no clue.
And you were just about to show the evidence that substantiates your claim, any minute now. Right?
again, what evidence do you want us to provide?
How can you provide what you don't have, or understand if you did.
about what?

so we're even? hahahahahahahahaha
No, you're wrong again. You can't even begin to present an honest rebuttal.
rebuttal to what? you already posted that you don't know anything related to climate. So what is it you're looking for?
A reasonable explanation for the global conspiracy theories, let's start there.

There is no global conspiracy...that is an all purpose straw man fabricated by warmers to throw out in an attempt to derail any discussion on the failures of climate science. What there is is the blatantly obvious tendency for big government types to make government bigger.

If you are an economic member of the regulating class, a global bureaucracy instigated by the alleged need to regulate CO2 emissions would be terrific: more jobs, power, and money for bureaucrats and their allies. You would be part of what would effectively become a ruling class, free to tax a captive population whatever they could bear and pay yourselves whatever you “know” you’re worth.

Now do you want to try and make the case that any of the major players in climate science are not big government types...that they don't get their money primarily from the government...or that big government types aren't always trying to make the government bigger? Maybe you would like to make the case that CO2 and its worldwide regulation wouldn't serve to make government bigger?
No global conspiracy? Then please feel free to explain how so many governments and scientists around the world agree? Did they all meet at the Holiday Inn one day and discuss it? Are they all friends on Facebook?
again, you having no knowledge of any actual events and data, should pull yourself from the discussion. It's obvious you have no idea of what you're discussing. now again, what is it you think we are claiming? answer the fnnn question Lucy!

And if you are as ignorant as you claim to be, how would you even comprehend it in the first place?
False dichotomy.

You know damn well that it is science and truth that motivates my responses in this thread.

And since you have already admitted to being ignorant of the subject, perhaps it would be more educational for you to listen to the experts in the thread such as myself rather than trolling.
Yet not one of you half wit deniers has even bothered to present any evidence to support your claims. Why is that?
We're waiting for you to provide evidence that can't be refuted. You AWG cultists have discredited yourselves repeatedly and lost all credibility.

False dichotomy.

When you ask someone to prove you wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as shifting the burden of proof.

Your theory is that CO2 produced by human activity is causing deleterious climate change. The onus is on you to prove it. The burden of proof is not on those who are skeptical of your extraordinary claim.

Last edited:
blah.. blah..) Since all the National Academies of Sciences around the world are in agreement ( blah..blah..
I'm not impressed by appeal to authority or bandwagon logical fallacies because I can think for myself.

Is it an appeal to authority when the world's scientists agree on the gravitational constant?
why is magnetic north moving?

Because it has always moved. The outer core is not stationary. It moves under convection, and in so doing produces the geomagnetic field. Why do you ask?

blah.. blah..) Since all the National Academies of Sciences around the world are in agreement ( blah..blah..
I'm not impressed by appeal to authority or bandwagon logical fallacies because I can think for myself.

Is it an appeal to authority when the world's scientists agree on the gravitational constant?
That is a logical fallacy known as a false analogy.

Not at all. The world's scientists also by and large agree that global warming is occurring and has a significant human component. So is that an appeal to authority or a recognition of the validity of climate science?

why is magnetic north moving?

Because it has always moved. The outer core is not stationary. It moves under convection, and in so doing produces the geomagnetic field. Why do you ask?
just pointing out that there is another part of the earth's make up we don't know. We have no idea why it moves or where it will end up. But, we know it exists. Just like gravity. we know of it, we can study it, but we don't know it.

Not at all. The world's scientists also by and large agree that global warming is occurring and has a significant human component. So is that an appeal to authority or a recognition of the validity of climate science?
dude, again, it is just your scientists that go to the extreme on this. We've pointed that out before. There is no known proof of what humans actually do. you can't provide that proof either. Talking like you have it is lying.

dude, again, it is just your scientists that go to the extreme on this. We've pointed that out before. There is no known proof of what humans actually do. you can't provide that proof either. Talking like you have it is lying.

No known proof of what humans actually do? I drive. I can prove that I drive by filming me driving. I can invite you over and let you watch me drive. I can invite others over to watch, therefore offering independent witnesses to the fact that I can drive. No known proof of what humans actually do? Are you daft?

No known proof of what humans actually do? I drive. I can prove that I drive by filming me driving. I can invite you over and let you watch me drive. I can invite others over to watch, therefore offering independent witnesses to the fact that I can drive. No known proof of what humans actually do? Are you daft?
that's ok I don't need to see you driving. I'm sure that helps you do your daily routines. But it doesn't prove that your causing anything to the climate. It just doesn't and again, you can't prove it does.

It's a fallacious appeal to authority because the experts disagree.

And the most often cited proponents of the theory have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be using unscientific methods to forward their theories.

LOL. Nice!!!!!!!!! You silly ass, you just contradicted your first paragraph with your second. Since all the National Academies of Sciences around the world are in agreement that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, then you are stating that all these people and governments must be in on a conspiracy if it is not.

You mean to say that when the fraud is recognized for what it is, the result will be a clear and present danger to their pocket books and reputations? Is that what you meant to say? I agree. This fraud is going to destroy several careers. The sooner the better.

No, an appeal to authority is only used when you are arguing opinion. The gravitational constant....is. Just like the speed of light is a known quantity. Those are called facts. Let me know when the AGW crowd starts dealing in facts.

that's ok I don't need to see you driving. I'm sure that helps you do your daily routines. But it doesn't prove that your causing anything to the climate. It just doesn't and again, you can't prove it does.

Right, because 30+ billion tons of ghgs emitted yearly by humans into the atmosphere can never do any damage, much like the carcinogens in cigarettes are totally inert. Oh wait...

It's a fallacious appeal to authority because the experts disagree.

No, actually the bulk of scientists do agree. Your problem is that you can't handle the truth. And likely never will. And that's on you.

Forum List

Back