George Bush and Minority Home Ownership

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
In this video Bush spells out his plan to break down all barriers to lower class and minority home ownership. At around 4:20 he starts talking about his partnership with Fannie and Freddie, and how they are going to pump nearly 500 billion dollars into minority home ownership, on the backs of people who can't come up with a down payment.

We know about the Democrats and helping the disadvantaged, but do Republicans know how aggressively Bush tried to put poor people in homes? Why has this been suppressed by Republican news sources?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8]Home Ownership and President Bush - YouTube[/ame]

Why has this been suppressed by Republican news sources?

You just don't get it do you.
If you knew what a short sale is, and who gets FUCKED by it ....... then you would understand and it would all make sense to you.

It's all a thug style robbery of the banks, I and my colleges have been FUCKED, it was done in a legal way, but nevertheless it is uncouth.

Our organizations were infiltrated by the puppet government of the American sheeple in good faith with the promise of continued exploitation of it's land.
It's true agenda was to rob us and throw us out of helicopters, as my colleges are in denial, I am not ........ this is what's really going on.
As the upper 1% are now fighting for our lives, we need to regain control by November of this year or we are finished.

God help us.

In this video Bush spells out his plan to break down all barriers to lower class and minority home ownership. At around 4:20 he starts talking about his partnership with Fannie and Freddie, and how they are going to pump nearly 500 billion dollars into minority home ownership, on the backs of people who can't come up with a down payment.

We know about the Democrats and helping the disadvantaged, but do Republicans know how aggressively Bush tried to put poor people in homes? Why has this been suppressed by Republican news sources?

Home Ownership and President Bush - YouTube

Low income earners didn't start getting foreclosed on until after the recession was well under way and they had lost their jobs. Secondly, homes owned by this group of people are the easiest to resell because they are smaller and less likely to be drastically overpriced. This is not what caused the housing meltdown. It was, however, one of the better things Bush did for low income earners.

If you knew what a short sale is, and who gets FUCKED by it ....... then you would understand and it would all make sense to you.

It's all a thug style robbery of the banks, I and my colleges have been FUCKED, it was done in a legal way, but nevertheless it is uncouth.

Our organizations were infiltrated by the puppet government of the American sheeple in good faith with the promise of continued exploitation of it's land.
It's true agenda was to rob us and throw us out of helicopters, as my colleges are in denial, I am not ........ this is what's really going on.
As the upper 1% are now fighting for our lives, we need to regain control by November of this year or we are finished.

God help us.

You are either trying to be funny through sarcasm, but it's not working, or you are an idiot. Either way, your posts aren't worth reading.

You are either trying to be funny through sarcasm, but it's not working, or you are an idiot. Either way, your posts aren't worth reading.

You THINK I'm trying to be funny ........... it would only take a forth grade education it investigate my post, investigate it for the purposes of tickling your fancy, pay extra attention to what goes on in a short sale .......... you will find, I'm right.

God help us.

You failed to explain who gets "fucked" by a short sale, so you obviously don't know. A short sale is entirely voluntary, so how can you possibly equate it with robbery where force is used?

And Democrats opposed Bush's policies to allow more minorities and low income people home ownership, amiright?

They BANKSTERS inflated the bubble (using the FED and government power) when they were bulls, and then they crashed the economy (using the FED again!) after setting themselves up to be bears.

It isn't like this turn on the tap then turn off the tap technique is something new, ya know?

No apparently most of you do not know that FLEECING the economy is done this way regularly.

I notice that somebody claiming to be wealthy is bitching that the government mafia screwed him and his class?

He 100% right about that, ya know.

Most of the banks are NOT THE BANKSTERS, kiddies.

Most of the so called "1%" were VICTIMS of the Banksters, not conspirators with them.

This is one of my primary complaints I have with the OWS movement...they faulted mostly the WRONG PEOPLE...

So too did the TEA PARTY fault the wrong people...

Once again the MASTERS invented these "grassroots" organizations specifically TO BLAME THE WRONG PEOPLE.

You see citizens, it is in the best interests of the MASTER$ to promote CLASS WARFARE.

Think about it...do you really imagine that 3,000,000 people are in on the conspriacy to manipilate the economy?

Shoot citizens, this nation is captured and manipulated by about 3,000 people, not 3,000,000

Last edited:

Forum List

Back