George Carlin on republicans

Liberals quoting another comedian.

This is how liberals think, or rather; this is how liberals, who don't think, get their opinions.

images

Those dam liberals...wait, what?

So let's ask you this. Do you trust politicians?

If not, then why would you trust their opinions over someone who isn't trying to get elected for anything?
No, I don’t.

I don’t. They have motive to lie and cheat and that’s why I don’t trust them (not to mention the corrupting influence of power). I also dint trust them more than someone like Carlin. What’s your point? Carlin still has absolutely no weight in political matters.

So who does then? In your opinion.

Carlin NOT a liberal.

He expressed no faith in liberalism, either.

Carlin is a classic American iconclastic humorist.

This is something the frightened little rw's don't understand. You see the same non-partisan and very timely humor from Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and, to some extent, Stephen Colbert. None of them hesitate to point out liberal weakness or errors.

and of course a frightened little dipshit like you understands that.....right Dudley?....

I don't much appreciate Mahr smugness, either.

Oh, he can be a real prick. Just as he can hit the nail right on the head.

I don't know of any entertainer with whom I agree completely but that's just me.

DiamondDave - Dennis Miller - If he has a show, I've never seen it. He's pretty much a has been, never was failure and I don't hang out in the same slums as he does.

if Miller is a has been....then i guess George Lopez is too.....his show was canceled too.....

let me guess you watn to ignore what I just posted about you

TM why don't you make a thread to challenge me instead of trying so hard to derail this one. In fact you should find all my racist comments and post them in one thread calling me out.

Do it or stfu

derailing threads is what she does Gramps....the thread has to be about her.....

It isn't a comedian's job to tell the truth, or teach anything at all much less politics. It's their job to make people laugh and there is no rule that the truth HAS to be told or that they have to keepthings in context, or that their statements have to be historically accurate. The fact that so many on the left will quote statements from comedians as if they were facts, says...well...that they are ignorant enough to be Democrats.

I already posted a racist quote of yours.

have fun playing with yourself

so when it comes to putting up......you shut up?......what post by the way?.....care to give me its number.....or will you suddenly leave the thread like you usually do?.....

It was some thread about a tarbaby comment by a politician that I didn't condemn. Goto the flamezone and look at the implosion she had!

A clasic

Forum List

Back