George Carlin on republicans

if you dont think Carlin was funny then you are not funny

Did anyone here claim to be a comedian?

Your posts get dumber with each passing day. Everyone has different tastes. Murphy was vulgur as hell but I liked him. Pryor was funny as hell too. Then you have Cosby who was clean but just as funny.

You're just a dimwit

gramps you a raicst

you have proven that before with your posts.

racists are stupid and stupid people dont get alot of humor

Carlin NOT a liberal.

He expressed no faith in liberalism, either.

Carlin is a classic American iconclastic humorist.

This is something the frightened little rw's don't understand. You see the same non-partisan and very timely humor from Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and, to some extent, Stephen Colbert. None of them hesitate to point out liberal weakness or errors.

Carlin NOT a liberal.

This is something the frightened little rw's don't understand. You see the same non-partisan and very timely humor from Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and, to some extent, Stephen Colbert. None of them hesitate to point out liberal weakness or errors.

Mahr is a fucking pig. The other two are very funny

The fact that Bill Maher is seen as intelligent by anyone shows how low standards are on the Left.

I don't much appreciate Mahr smugness, either.

Oh, he can be a real prick. Just as he can hit the nail right on the head.

I don't know of any entertainer with whom I agree completely but that's just me.

DiamondDave - Dennis Miller - If he has a show, I've never seen it. He's pretty much a has been, never was failure and I don't hang out in the same slums as he does.

The fact that Bill Maher is seen as intelligent by anyone shows how low standards are on the Left.

It doesn't take much intelligence to grasp most of the obvious things Maher (is that the spelling?) points out.

Although he and I are roughly on the same page on many issues, I can't stand his delivery.

It's smarmy.

And as he lacks the intellectual HP to be condensending, I find his delivery especially annoying.

I don't much appreciate Mahr smugness, either.

Oh, he can be a real prick. Just as he can hit the nail right on the head.

I don't know of any entertainer with whom I agree completely but that's just me.

DiamondDave - Dennis Miller - If he has a show, I've never seen it. He's pretty much a has been, never was failure and I don't hang out in the same slums as he does.

You don't like the slums?

Racist

Carlin NOT a liberal.

Hey dumbass, who said he was a liberal?

Answer: Nobody.

It's amazing to me that you can be that stupid yet still be able to use a computer.

Forum List

Back