George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin Worked Security at the Same Minneapolis Club

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Wonder what else is about to be revealed?
SHOCKING REVELATION: George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin Worked Security at the Same Minneapolis Club Up to End of Last Year

So he knew what a piece of shit Floyd was. He had a lengthy criminal record.

I thought this cop had been so for 20 years. Is this some sort of side gig?
Lots of cops have second jobs, nothing unusual about that.

Well if it's true and they knew each other, than this is going to be a coincidence he can not easily explain. It will be viewed as some sort of vendetta or the like, even if it wasn't.

The description of how this business owner viewed Chauvin is precisely the type of person you DON'T want as a cop. It's like dealing with a skittish dog. Their fear can turn to a bite very easily.

Ultimately from what I saw on the video, this was completely avoidable.

This from DailyMail:

George Floyd and cop who knelt on neck worked together at same club

According to Santamaria, Chauvin had a tendency to flash his temper and overreact to situations.

'He sometimes had a real short fuse and he seemed afraid,' she said.

'When there was an altercation he always resorted to pulling out his mace and pepper spraying everybody right away, even if I felt it was unwarranted.'

Santamaria wondered if Monday's incident could have turned out differently if Chauvin recognized Floyd from their days working at her club.

I was unaware of Floyd's criminal history.

• The 46-year-old had left behind his past in Houston after being released from prison stemming from a 2007 robbery
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

• The 46-year-old had left behind his past in Houston after being released from prison stemming from a 2007 robbery
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail

Yet the cop will have a murder charge on his record which now makes him a criminal..

Why do we continue to make the same mistakes?

Before we burn down our urban areas YET AGAIN...how about we let the entire story come out? Don't label anyone...either the victim or the Police. Get to the truth of what took place and THEN assign blame!

Exactly. Floyd had a troubled past and was constantly in trouble with the law. THIS is the behavior that needs to be addressed. Like I said on the other thread, this is the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about.

With that said, (Liberals on this this thread will ignore this paragraph and will only quote the first one) if the cop is responsible for Floyd's death, and it's hard to argue otherwise right now, then he needs to be held accountable. Floyd's troubled past does not excuse how he died, for sure. But at some point the question needs to be brought up why the police need to keep addressing and arresting the same individuals.

Exactly. Floyd had a troubled past and was constantly in trouble with the law. THIS is the behavior that needs to be addressed. Like I said on the other thread, this is the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about.

With that said, (Liberals on this this thread will ignore this paragraph and will only quote the first one) if the cop is responsible for Floyd's death, and it's hard to argue otherwise right now, then he needs to be held accountable. Floyd's troubled past does not excuse how he died, for sure. But at some point the question needs to be brought up why the police need to keep addressing and arresting the same individuals.
Because our system of punishment is insufficient to serve as a deterrent.
That aside... This cop is most likely fucked. His past doesn't excuse the officers misconduct. However it might explain it. The two knew each other, and worked at the same night club together.

I think it's safe to say that they've probably knew each other well or at least met before if they worked as bouncers at the same club for a decade.

Probably a dispute about money and/or a woman. Unless they are fags. Then it could have been the culmination of a lovers' spat. After all, in the video you can see that Chauvin is sporting one of those fag haircuts.

Last edited:
Save everyone money and get the nonsense over with. Put the cops in the general population in a local jail for a month or two of prison rape and beatings and then burn them at the stake.

Yet the cop will have a murder charge on his record which now makes him a criminal..

And ?

So he knew what a piece of shit Floyd was. He had a lengthy criminal record.
cops aren’t supposed to be judge jury and executioners!
There are so many in the fiefdom that have gotten away with transgressions. Maybe this medical crisis will turn into an economic one and make us all a bit poorer to give retribution. Tolerance will be a short fuse for many more people as vengeance targets the guilty. Get the dry baby food and snicker.

Forum List

Back