George Floyd's Homegoing Service on Tuesday, June 9th, 2020

I am listening to the absolute GARBAGE going on about his great work feeding the poor, mentoring children. He was a drug addict. He and his buddies broke into a home. He held a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman while she was robbed and gang raped. It was Officer Chauvin's bad luck to have the thug, filled with fentanyl and meth, die while he was trying to effect an arrest. Floyd died as he lived committing another crime.

No disrespect, but this has gone on long enough. Usually you plant the dead in 2-3 days. They paraded this guy around for over 2 weeks so America could burn.

Now they spend 4 hours having a concert, rally, Kennedyesque parade etc...............

Get this over already.

(I'm sure this makes me racist)
It is like a Lincoln funeral.

I wonder if they will make stuffed Saint Floyd dolls and market them for sale so that liberal's kids and ghetto children can have something to hug a night when they have nightmares about evil white policemen coming to get them. ... :cool:

Maybe they can rip the statue of Slaveholder Jefferson out of his memorial, and rededicate it to George Floyd?

Monticello could be rededicated to celebrate the Reform School that Floyd spent part of his youth at?

Trump needs top relocate the White House to Mar a Lago and turn the building in DC into a homeless shelter

No disrespect, but this has gone on long enough. Usually you plant the dead in 2-3 days. They paraded this guy around for over 2 weeks so America could burn.

Now they spend 4 hours having a concert, rally, Kennedyesque parade etc...............

Get this over already.

You'd think the mother fucker united the Korean Peninsula or cured Tuberculosis...

In the mean time a good man who was killed got no recognition....

View attachment 348080

This.

Get this over already.

It took a week for them to finally put Ronald Reagan into the ground.
If that's the best ya got you shoulda stayed under your rock.

If the family hasn't buried him yet... Is it just me, or does that just seem kinda creepily morbid. :dunno:

I understand that you never want to let go of a beloved one, but sooner or later you have to.

I feel sorry for his family.

I would just want to ask one question to the 3 accomplices .
How the fuck could you stand there and let it happen ? Even without spectators who were obviously filming the whole thing, never mind that. If you were 4 cops in the middle of nowhere with this man down - no witnesses. At some point, you knew it was wrong and should have stopped it.

And he would have been a hero. Now he'll be spending the next 10 years
locked up where Floyd should be. ( not that Floyd deserved 10 years at all, but an ex-con charged with forgery ) Maybe he was innocent - now we'll never know.

Last edited:
If the family hasn't buried him yet, Is it just me, or does that just seems kinda morbid. :dunno:

I understand that you never want to let go of a beloved one, but sooner or later you have to.

I feel sorry for his family.

I think that they paraded Aretha Franklin's coffin around for some time.

EDIT: I just checked, they did. She died on August 16 and not buried until August 31.

Last edited:
How the fuck could you stand there and let it happen ? Even without spectators who were obviously filming the whole thing, never mind that. If you were 4 cops in the middle of nowhere with this man down - no witnesses. At some point, you knew it was wrong and should have stopped it.
They were all wrong. But it is no reason to burn down the country.

Years ago went to a black funeral for a co-worker.
I left with an impression that they sure know how to celebrate death!
I also had the simultaneous thought that it's a shame some of them do not have the same zest for living!

Get this over already.

They will just dig him up again a week before the election....

And he would have been a hero. Now he'll be spending the next 10 years
locked up where Floyd should be.
They knew they were being filmed.

Forum List

Back