George Floyd's Homegoing Service on Tuesday, June 9th, 2020

No disrespect, but this has gone on long enough. Usually you plant the dead in 2-3 days. They paraded this guy around for over 2 weeks so America could burn.

Now they spend 4 hours having a concert, rally, Kennedyesque parade etc...............

Get this over already.

(I'm sure this makes me racist)
They will just dig him up again a week before the election....

To replace Biden?

They were all wrong. But it is no reason to burn down the country.
The dust is settling....this was luckily just a little wake-up call.
The power of the people is the sleeping giant the establishment is terrified of....if the TEA party, BLM, millenials, OWS, Teamsters,antiwar join with the millions of displaced workers right now. A truckers strike alone would shut this fucker down....then they would have to call in the army for real.

The spectacle for this piece of shit is disgusting. A real slap in the face to these people told they couldn’t be there at the end for their loved ones. Then weren’t allowed a proper funeral (social distancing you know). Then allowing this scumbag to have hundreds of people trying to sanitize his life on national television. Don’t worry George, we have heard it’s a dry heat where you’re going.

I wonder if they will make stuffed Saint Floyd dolls and market them for sale so that liberal's kids and ghetto children can have something to hug a night when they have nightmares about evil white policemen coming to get them. ... :cool:

Maybe they can rip the statue of Slaveholder Jefferson out of his memorial, and rededicate it to George Floyd?

Monticello could be rededicated to celebrate the Reform School that Floyd spent part of his youth at?

Trump needs top relocate the White House to Mar a Lago and turn the building in DC into a homeless shelter

Mar a Lago is a little bit warm during the summer. I could see Palm Beach as the Winter Capital,but using Bedminster NJ for his summer White House.

The WH is Washington should really just be a ceremonial capital and a tourist trap.

If Covid 19 taught America anything, its that a lot of business can be done at home. In reality, it should be the same for Congress. No reason why Skype can't be used and the reps and senators can't stay in their districts

It reminds me of Lenin.

A week of memorials. A day long funeral. Can't we put this saint in a permanent display case?

1591738101467.png

Is that what all those burning cities were for the last couple weeks... memorials?

*****SMILE*****

:)

No disrespect, but this has gone on long enough. Usually you plant the dead in 2-3 days. They paraded this guy around for over 2 weeks so America could burn.

Now they spend 4 hours having a concert, rally, Kennedyesque parade etc...............

Get this over already.

They will just dig him up again a week before the election....

:dig::dig::dig:

They knew they were being filmed.
Not to mention they were routinely filming themselves. All the more reason it's so remarkable that not one of the 3 had the balls to say anything and intervene. Mentally visualize being one of them in that moment and ask yourself if you knew it was excessive use of force.....I know exactly what I would have done.

Get this over already.

No. It’s gotten absurd.

Get this over already.

It is like a Lincoln funeral.
Or in modern context, Pope John Paul.

An absolute embarrassment, for the media to make this look like blacks actually care about this felon is beyond racist

The Haters never miss a chance to make assholes of themselves!

How many of you call yourselves Christians?
This has nothing to do with paying respect to the dead. This is a circus that every Black race baiter in America is wanting to get their 5 minutes of fame.
Bullshit. The scorn shown on this site would never be shown for a White person or White people.

The spectacle for this piece of shit is disgusting. A real slap in the face to these people told they couldn’t be there at the end for their loved ones. Then weren’t allowed a proper funeral (social distancing you know). Then allowing this scumbag to have hundreds of people trying to sanitize his life on national television. Don’t worry George, we have heard it’s a dry heat where you’re going.

Nah, Reverend Al preached him right into Heaven.

The fithy ass thug got buried in the most typical Negro gaudy way possible. It was funny as hell.

Forum List

Back