🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Galloway, keeping it classy !

gallotwit.png

Jos,

I see this as a form of BDS, and I see that as an admirable thing for him to do!

He is a public official and he decides he does not debate Nazi Zionist Israelis!

What a stand up guy he is!

Sherri

It is not the first time a thing like this happens.

I have to wonder though, why won't the "leavers" stay and state what they think? What's with the leaving?

Is this man a coward that he won't face someone simply because of his/her heritage and the possibility of entering an arguemnt?

Well done for the student, though.

I have to wonder though, why won't the "leavers" stay and state what they think? What's with the leaving?

Is this man a coward that he won't face someone simply because of his/her heritage and the possibility of entering an arguemnt?

george galloway was not "misled" as he stated.

george galloway was set up and lied to.

it is well known that he supports BDS and he refuses to recognise israel, israelis, and would not debate him.

this was ust an attempt to belittle him, as far as i can tell, and unfairly label him a "racist", as evidenced by the immediate reaction o the crowd.

my god, the person he was supposed to debate was named eylon aslan-levy. that name screams "jew" and he was willing to debate a jew. he was not willing to debate an israeli though and as much as jewish people would like to equate the two to their own advantage, which is disengenuous and extraordinarily deceptive. it is also very detrimental to ews as a whole. are we to consider all jews israelis. i would like to make the distinction myself, as i actually do know some jews who oppose isrraeli war crimes and inhumane treatment of the palestinians.

there are beginning to be pograms worldwide because some ignorant gentile people equate jews with israelis. their ignorance is becoming understandable when jews also display such ignorance.

being anti-israel is no more racist towards jews than being against NAZIs was racist towards germanic people.

people are beginning to see through your games.

Last edited:
toastman, et al,

For "politicians" it is sometimes better to withdraw than attempt to hold bad ground.

BTW, I'm not defending this guy, but I think I understand what happened.

I doubt that. Either way, what he did is beyond immature but it also exposes him for Nazi like him

Where did you get that?

Watch the video again .

Remember, this man is a British Lawmaker
(COMMENT)

I very much think that it was a matter of preparation. If you think you are going to talk with neutrals or friendlies --- you prepare much differently than you would if you are going to an adversarial confrontation.

This is especially true if you are a lawmaker, on camera - subject to quotation. It is much easier to walkout and explain later that he was about to be ambushed, than to stay and be unprepared for a trap.

That is just good political responsiveness.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

it is well known that he supports BDS and he refuses to recognise israel, israelis, and would not debate him.

this was ust an attempt to belittle him, as far as i can tell, and unfairly label him a "racist", as evidenced by the immediate reaction o the crowd.

my god, the person he was supposed to debate was named eylon aslan-levy. that name screams "jew" and he was willing to debate a jew. he was not willing to debate an israeli though and as much as jewish people would like to equate the two to their own advantage, which is disengenuous and extraordinarily deceptive. it is also very detrimental to ews as a whole. are we to consider all jews israelis. i would like to make the distinction myself, as i actually do know some jews who oppose isrraeli war crimes and inhumane treatment of the palestinians.

there are beginning to be pograms worldwide because some ignorant gentile people equate jews with israelis. their ignorance is becoming understandable when jews also display such ignorance.

being anti-israel is no more racist towards jews than being against NAZIs was racist towards germanic people.

I notice your posts, but all I hear is "blah blah blah" baddie Israelis "blah blah blah".

The entire point of the Hamas-lover was to humiliate the student, and not only by him.

The result was expected, then why call the student in the first place, why inviting him only to have him go through public humiliation.

All I see in here is spineless anti-zionists cheering eachother up.

Jews have nothing to look for in Britian. The should just come home and let the Anti-Zionists swim in the mud

Did they lie to him to get him to come to a debate?

obviously.

Galloway specifically says Christ Church never told us the debate was with an Israeli.

I assume he is blaming Christ Church for its "lie" by omission.

i am not sure galloway is really afixing blame here but rather making a statement.

the issue of omission takes on a bit of a different meaning in that george galloway is pretty notorious throughout the UK for his opposition to israel, which includes his refusal to debate israelis.

but i agree with your statement and it is probably more accurate than mine.

it really is a tempest in a teapot.

thank you.

Where is your proof that he was set up? Where is the link to it? :lol: You have none.

And as to your assertion that it is well known (I highlighted your assertion in red) I've already disproved that assertion right in the Daily Mail UK article.

Here you go sparky. One more time. :eusa_angel: In crayon for you.

And even some of his followers were shocked.

The MP faced a backlash over his comments from his followers on social media.

Christine Quigley, a former Labour candidate for the London Assembly, wrote:

'As a former constituent of George Galloway and pro-Palestinian, I'm deeply unimpressed he refused to debate someone because he was Israeli.'

Read that over and over.

George Galloway storms out of Oxford University: 'I don't recognise Israel and I don't debate with Israelis' | Mail Online

Last edited:

I notice your posts, but all I hear is "blah blah blah" baddie Israelis "blah blah blah".

The entire point of the Hamas-lover was to humiliate the student, and not only by him.

The result was expected, then why call the student in the first place, why inviting him only to have him go through public humiliation.

All I see in here is spineless anti-zionists cheering eachother up.

Jews have nothing to look for in Britian. The should just come home and let the Anti-Zionists swim in the mud

i am quite sure that galoway did not call the student.

the fact that galloway is willing to recognise HAMAS does not mean he is aa HAMAS lover.

jewish people should be welcome where they are and in most cases are, as people anyway. to say they should be welcome as jews actually is sort of racist. they should be welcomed as people and treated as equals and not discriminated against because they are jews.

to suggest that they should all move to israel is unfair and only feeds the beast, and also shows a complete lack of regard for what israel regards the diaspora. most jews are very welcome and happy where they are and it only becomes an issue with those who exhibit an unquestioning supoort of israel.

i mysel think some jews are torn and perhaps bullied when they do not exhibit that unquestioning support by other jewish people.

Last edited:
toastman, et al,

For "politicians" it is sometimes better to withdraw than attempt to hold bad ground.

BTW, I'm not defending this guy, but I think I understand what happened.

Where did you get that?

Watch the video again .

Remember, this man is a British Lawmaker
(COMMENT)

I very much think that it was a matter of preparation. If you think you are going to talk with neutrals or friendlies --- you prepare much differently than you would if you are going to an adversarial confrontation.

This is especially true if you are a lawmaker, on camera - subject to quotation. It is much easier to walkout and explain later that he was about to be ambushed, than to stay and be unprepared for a trap.

That is just good political responsiveness.

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree with you to certain extent that he was unprepared. But with all due respect not the reasons you believe.

If one prepares for a debate, one must also profile your opponent. Because he is arrogant and because he is pompous twit, he screwed up.

Galloway did not do that.

Think the Presidential debates. Teams prepare the incumbent and the challenger for months.

Not just on topics but very importantly their opponent. They have stand ins in the practice sessions.

It's just part of debating. And if Galloway had scoped his opponent, he would have realized he was Israeli and could have cancelled.

Epic fail for Georgie. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Where is your proof that he was set up? Where is the link to it? :lol: You have none.

And as to your assertion that it is well known (I highlighted your assertion in red) I've already disproved that assertion right in the Daily Mail UK article.

'As a former constituent of George Galloway and pro-Palestinian, I'm deeply unimpressed he refused to debate someone because he was Israeli.'

Read that over and over.

George Galloway storms out of Oxford University: 'I don't recognise Israel and I don't debate with Israelis' | Mail Online

"Here you go sparky. One more time. In crayon for you."

sorry, but i am trying to avoid personal attack type posts when they are directed at me. if you feel a need to be condesccending or exert your "soperiority", feel free, but excuse me if i ignore you. you win.

the audience didn't seem shocked at all. they seemed to titter with the thrill of victory.

The discredited George Galloway, who has been investigated several times for various matters, and whose only friends seem to be the Arabs and extreme left wingers, once again shows his true color, which is that of a racist and a coward!

He was not prepared to logically and cooly debate with the young Israeli, in case he would be shown for what he is.

About time he retired completely from public view!

Read that over and over.

sorry, but i am trying to avoid personal attack type posts when they are directed at me. if you feel a need to be condesccending or exert your "soperiority", feel free, but excuse me if i ignore you. you win.

the audience didn't seem shocked at all. they seemed to titter with the thrill of victory.

Ah deflecting I see...

You can't admit I proved your assertion that "everybody" knows that Galloway won't debate an Israeli wrong.

I back up my assertions. But I do agree with you. I won.

Read that over and over.

Ah deflecting I see...

You can't admit I proved your assertion that "everybody" knows that Galloway won't debate an Israeli wrong.

I back up my assertions. But I do agree with you. I won.

good, you may now return to your crayons with a smile on your face.

your article from the mail proves nothing. usually, on articles from the mail involving people of noteriety, i wait for the lawsuit to determine the acts anyway. i prefer the BBC and NEWSpapers to tabloid journalism.

shall we discuss elton ohn's table manners? the mail certainly thought that newsworthy too.

george galloway is notorious for boycotting israel, and that includes opposing israeli speakers. he does not debate israelis. whether some people think he should or not does not alter his stance.

Jos,

I see this as a form of BDS, and I see that as an admirable thing for him to do!

He is a public official and he decides he does not debate Nazi Zionist Israelis!

What a stand up guy he is!

Sherri
Yeah, Galloway would be Frau Sherri's type of guy because he hates as much as she does. I wonder if Frau Sherri will ever show her Christian brethren what a stand-up gal she is by spending some time on forums which are actually discussing what her Muslim friends are doing to other Christians.
Pakistani Christian Shot Dead after Arguing with Muslim over Religion « Persecution News

The discredited George Galloway, who has been investigated several times for various matters, and whose only friends seem to be the Arabs and extreme left wingers, once again shows his true color, which is that of a racist and a coward!

He was not prepared to logically and cooly debate with the young Israeli, in case he would be shown for what he is.

he was willing to debate a jewish zionist. he was not willing to debate an israeli. that doesn't seem racist to me.

the rest of what anyone thinks about him is superfluous and a different matter. he certainly is respected enough amongst his constituency. shall we discuss whether he supports glasgow rangers f.c. he doesn't.

he was willing to debate a jewish zionist. he was not willing to debate an israeli. that doesn't seem racist to me.

the rest of what anyone thinks about him is superfluous and a different matter. he certainly is respected enough amongst his constituency. shall we discuss whether he supports glasgow rangers f.c. he doesn't.
He sounds just as ridiculous as those Iranians who refuse to go up against the Israelis in the Olympics. However, I can understand very easily why you have such a high opinion of him. By the way, I wonder if Seal can ell us the percentage of Muslims in Galloway's constituency.

He sounds just as ridiculous as those Iranians who refuse to go up against the Israelis in the Olympics. However, I can understand very easily why you have such a high opinion of him. By the way, I wonder if Seal can ell us the percentage of Muslims in Galloway's constituency.

i have not offered my overall opinion of george galloway and am trying to stick with the issue at hand.

now how the hell would i be expected to know how many muslims are in galloway's constituancy?

the west bradord contituancy is slightly over a third muslim...38%. most of them are pakistani.

he has defeated several muslim candidates.

he is known for his advocacy of the poor.

i am not sure that has anything to do with the issue at hand, or much of anything for that matter.

i have not offered my overall opinion of george galloway and am trying to stick with the issue at hand.

now how the hell would i be expected to know how many muslims are in galloway's constituancy?

the west bradord contituancy is slightly over a third muslim...38%. most of them are pakistani.

he has defeated several muslim candidates.

he is known for his advocacy of the poor.

i am not sure that has anything to do with the issue at hand, or much of anything for that matter.
I am sure you know more about him than you are saving. However, given his mind set and given yours, I am sure the two of you would get along famously when it came to Israel.

Forum List

Back