🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Galloway, keeping it classy !

that is a bit unfair, don't you think?

there are israelis out there like amira hass.

OK, if they proclaim themselves to be Anti Zionists I will make an exception. But the numbers of Israelis who want peace seems to grow fewer every day. I think about Israelis I admire, so many are leaving, Miko Peled, Joseph Dana, Illan Pappe.Every day, more and more leave. I think it was last year 972 Magazine had a couple of really good articles addressing Israelis leaving. The ship is sinking.

in principle, i am opposed to even the existence of israel because it is not only a european colonial venture but because it was established in a modern era as a religious state.

there are, however, some zionists i suppose who want justice for the palestinians and still want an israel. i think amira hass may be in that category, as well as others.

i have no doubt that you are right. it is the ultra-zionists who will destroy israel. unfortunately, it may not be well after they destroy any prospect for a viable palestinian state, which will be rightfully be called a genocide...and that will leave an indelible black mark on judaism which may not survive as a either as a religion or a culture.

yes, the ship is sinking.

I believe Amira Hass sees herself as an Anti Zionist. She lives in the West Bank among Palestinians, not in an Israeli settlement.

In the article from Haaretz discussed below, she speaks about the crumbling Jewish regime.

"Amira Hass explains why Israel’s U.S. model of ethnic cleansing failed, and why ‘Jewish regime’ will ‘crumble’"

Her words:

"The real question is not whether the solution is "two states" or "one state." History in any case does not recognize end points - every stage leads to another. Visions are also not lacking. The visions must develop and change during the struggle for equality and justice, otherwise they will become gulags. The question was, and is, how much more bloodshed, suffering and disasters will be needed until the Jewish regime of discrimination and separation, which we have created here over the past 64 years, crumbles.

The Palestinians provided us, the Israelis, a ladder that would have saved us the kind of suffering and loss that we have caused them. A ladder that we could have climbed to a historic rung where we could have been accepted in the region as neighbors who also have roots in this place and rights - not only as aggressive invaders. But successive Israeli governments, with the backing of their voters, have knocked the ladder over. They knew only too well why they must thwart the two-state solution (in its original, pre-1967 borders format ). It would have led to different ways of living together and sharing the land. But the basic logic of these ways of life requires giving up Jewish hegemony and superiority."

Amira Hass explains why Israel's U.S. model of ethnic cleansing failed, and why 'Jewish regime' will 'crumble'

This is so much like an article I just read written by Bassem Tamimi from Nabi Saleh, the complete inability to see exactly how this will end, what things will look like, but a realization that the Jewish discriminatory regime cannot endure.

Sherri

Invention of a Jewish people?! You mean the Nazis killed six million people that were just invented people and not really Jews?! You mean when the Crusaders and Inquisitors targeted and killed Jews, they weren't really Jews?! Or when Muslim animals expelled and killed all the Jews that go back hundreds if not thousands of years in their countries, they really weren't jews? Or how about when "prophet" Mohammad slaughtered the Jews of Mecca, was it a case of mistaken identity?

Wow, you hear something new everyday from these IslamoNazi's. They're like monkeys jumping from one branch to another. Apparently they are confused which garbage theory to promote from one day to another.

What's funnier is that Israel has been at war for over 60 years with people who don't exist.:eusa_eh:

I keep telling everyone the Palestinians don't exist. It is finally getting through to their grey brain matter :clap2:

the people who recently have decided to call themselves "palestinians" do,, indeed
"EXIST" they are muslims living in the middle east Islami is a religion 1400
years in existence and founded in arabia. arab muslims invaded many countries---
murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in an IMPERIALIST QUEST and have an agenda
that includes ABSOLUTE DOMINION OVER THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST ---

Jews are a people which has a history over 4000 years in the middle east which
muslims have tried ---but failed to erradicate

what else is new?

the people who recently have decided to call themselves "palestinians" do,, indeed
years in existence and founded in arabia. arab muslims invaded many countries---

what else is new?

The Palestinians are the descendants of the indigenous people of Canaan, who lived in a land called Palestine before any man uttered the name Israel.

what else is new?

What about the Palestinian Christians and Jews?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5JEFiS_Z7s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]George Galloway: Drones, Palestine, 'Tony Blair belongs at the Hague' - YouTube[/ame]

what else is new?

What about the Palestinian Christians and Jews?

what about them?

OK, if they proclaim themselves to be Anti Zionists I will make an exception. But the numbers of Israelis who want peace seems to grow fewer every day. I think about Israelis I admire, so many are leaving, Miko Peled, Joseph Dana, Illan Pappe.Every day, more and more leave. I think it was last year 972 Magazine had a couple of really good articles addressing Israelis leaving. The ship is sinking.

in principle, i am opposed to even the existence of israel because it is not only a european colonial venture but because it was established in a modern era as a religious state.

there are, however, some zionists i suppose who want justice for the palestinians and still want an israel. i think amira hass may be in that category, as well as others.

i have no doubt that you are right. it is the ultra-zionists who will destroy israel.
unfortunately, it may not be well after they destroy any prospect for a viable palestinian state, which will be rightfully be called a genocide...and that will leave an indelible black mark on judaism which may not survive as a either as a religion or a culture.

I believe Amira Hass sees herself as an Anti Zionist. She lives in the West Bank among
Palestinians, not in an Israeli settlement.

In the article from Haaretz discussed below, she speaks about the crumbling Jewish regime.
"Amira Hass explains why Israel’s U.S. model of ethnic cleansing failed, and why ‘Jewish regime’ will ‘crumble’"

Her words:

"The real question is not whether the solution is "two states" or "one state." History in any case does not recognize end points - every stage leads to another. Visions are also not
lacking. The visions must develop and change during the struggle for equality and justice, otherwise they will become gulags. The question was, and is, how much more bloodshed, suffering and disasters will be needed until the Jewish regime of discrimination and separation, which we have created here over the past 64 years, crumbles.

The Palestinians provided us, the Israelis, a ladder that would have saved us the kind of
suffering and loss that we have caused them. A ladder that we could have climbed to a historic rung where we could have been accepted in the region as neighbors who also have roots in this place and rights - not only as aggressive invaders. But successive Israeli governments, with the backing of their voters, have knocked the ladder over. They knew only too well why they must thwart the two-state solution (in its original, pre-1967 borders format ). It would have led to different ways of living together and sharing the land. But the
basic logic of these ways of life requires giving up Jewish hegemony and superiority."

Amira Hass explains why Israel's
U.S. model of ethnic cleansing failed, and why 'Jewish regime' will 'crumble'

This is so much like an article I just read written by Bassem Tamimi from Nabi Saleh, the complete inability to see exactly how this will end, what things will look like, but a realization
that the Jewish discriminatory regime cannot endure.

Sherri[/QUOTE

Israel is a RESPONSE to the discriminatory filth that the sherris
of the world 'created and still endorse.
If discriminatory regimes could not endure---those
of the societies to which she links herself would have not
have lasted a week

Once the real filth that sherri endorses----the regimes of most
countries that call themselves "islamic" ---inevitably implode.

I am all for it----once the vile filth of islamicism is obliterated---
and the vile filth of "sherri christianity" aka NAZISM ---is
obliterated----of course ISRAEL will need not exist as a "jewish
state" just as Mecca will no longer exist as a "MUSLIM CITY"

It might be interesting to discuss the projected fate
of both Mecca and Jerusalem once "religion regimes" end
and equality if available to all thruout the world .

ANYONE? once jews and christians and hindus crowd
mecca -----will it remain a pilgrimage spot?

will muslims, christians, hindus etc crowd into Jerusalem?

what about HEBRON? ----first capital of Israel---it was once
important to jews----but once zoroastrians build their
temples there-----will it still be a site of pilgrimage for jews?

I prefer the world that way ------as soon as I can buy a house
in mecca-----and hindus can set up an ashram there

i have no doubt that you are right. it is the ultra-zionists who will destroy israel. unfortunately, it may not be well after they destroy any prospect for a viable palestinian state, which will be rightfully be called a genocide...and that will leave an indelible black mark on judaism which may not survive as a either as a religion or a culture.

I believe Amira Hass sees herself as an Anti Zionist. She lives in the West Bank among Palestinians, not in an Israeli settlement.

Her words:

"The real question is not whether the solution is "two states" or "one state." History in any case does not recognize end points - every stage leads to another. Visions are also not lacking. The visions must develop and change during the struggle for equality and justice, otherwise they will become gulags. The question was, and is, how much more bloodshed, suffering and disasters will be needed until the Jewish regime of discrimination and separation, which we have created here over the past 64 years, crumbles.

The Palestinians provided us, the Israelis, a ladder that would have saved us the kind of suffering and loss that we have caused them. A ladder that we could have climbed to a historic rung where we could have been accepted in the region as neighbors who also have roots in this place and rights - not only as aggressive invaders. But successive Israeli governments, with the backing of their voters, have knocked the ladder over. They knew only too well why they must thwart the two-state solution (in its original, pre-1967 borders format ). It would have led to different ways of living together and sharing the land. But the basic logic of these ways of life requires giving up Jewish hegemony and superiority."

Amira Hass explains why Israel's U.S. model of ethnic cleansing failed, and why 'Jewish regime' will 'crumble'

This is so much like an article I just read written by Bassem Tamimi from Nabi Saleh, the complete inability to see exactly how this will end, what things will look like, but a realization that the Jewish discriminatory regime cannot endure.

Sherri
But, naturally, Frau Sherri has no problems with all the Muslim discrimatory regimes lasting and lasting -- no matter how many non Muslims are harassed and murdered and their house of worship destroyed. Frau Sherri, of course, closes her eyes conveniently to this because there are no Jews involved for her to blame. I wonder if Frau Sherri would ever spend her time looking for some Muslim writer saying that the Muslims should start respecting those whose beliefs are different from theirs. Moreover, it is so obvious that people with the mind set of Frau Sherri sure do love those left-wing Israelis.

[
The Palestinians are the descendants of the indigenous people of Canaan, who lived in a land called Palestine before any man uttered the name Israel.

The above statement is utterly meaningless. It indicates that the idiot
who posted them has absolutely no concept of even the most simple
issues of POPULATION GENETICS Before the name "ISRAEL"
was uttered----there was no land called "palestine" Palestine or ---from
PALESTINA is a Latin adaptation of a word used by HERODOTUS to
describe the place were an AEGEAN PEOPLE had created a colony----
probably of CRETANS ----he coined in the first century BCE ...PHILISTIA--
after the word used to describe the AEGEANS of that colony.

"ISRAEL" is a word which developed in the land of CANAAN--- ---a real
WRITTEN WORD which is a second given name for JACOB ---and can
be found inscribed in a few different languages on tablets and paper fragments
thousands of years old

the word "ISRAEL" is used to describe a nation of people----whose
founder is JACOB AKA ISRAEL -----also called HEBREWS ---also a
word found on ancient artifacts The word PHILISTINE---does not
describe an actual nation----but an outpost of aegeans who lived in
ASHDOD -----they were a literate people but dependent on sea going
trade----something like vikings. In order to believe that they are the
founders of the present day "palestinians" who until recently were
almost entirely illiterate -----one would have to believe that
"palestinians" are an extraordinarily degenerate type people----once
LITERATE according to sherri-----they simply FORGOT the concept
of reading and writing and took up a subsistence level life style
something like Bedouins Of course they would also be closely related
GENETICALLY to the people of CRETE (which they are not)

getting back to reality----there is no question that the people who
call themselves "PALESTINIANS" today-----would LOGICALLY
harbor genetic material derived from the people who LIVED
IN AND INVADED CANAAN-------which IS the case.----thus they
share genetic material with JEWS THRUOUT THE WORLD and with
greeks and romans who invaded----and egyptians----and Lebanese---
because all of those are the peoples from whom they are derived.

in the study of POPULATION GENETICS----the term GENE POOL is
important----it consists of all CONTRIBUTIONS of genetic
material whether by migration, thru war, thru rape, thru
invasion etc. It is clear that sherri misses this simple concept
COMPLETELY

NATIONS are not defined by genetic material----nations are defined
by their marriage patterns, language, ideologies, customs and mores
and most of all by their SHARED HISTORICAL LEGACY

DNA STUDIES can provide clues to migration patterns---what groups
screwed what groups-----but it cannot DEFINE NATIONHOOD.

a band of vikings could very well rape 200 women in scotland and
introduce lots of VIKING DNA-----into the genepool of scotland---
that fact does not make SCOTS INTO VIKINGS

some anthropologists argue the GENGHIS KHAN was so
prolific a rapist that he has MILLIONS OF DESCENDANTS---
that fact does not make the world MOGHUL

HERNAN CORTEZ is said to have been another prolific rapist and
had hundreds of children-----and now hundreds of thousands of
descendants-------that does not make all those people
SPANIARDS OF THE INQUISITION PURSUASON

fortunately not all people are as dim as is sherri----but lots are---
I learned that when I did my bit of college genetics and when
I carried some really dim high school students thru simple
plane geometry. Some people do not grasp simple concepts

2000 years ago ----the ISRAEL/JUDEA in which the person
JESUS lived-----was a jewish country---the Judea part
also harbored some samaritans----and there were OTHERS
around----like the CANAANITES of south lebanon and south
syria . The land masses being connected and ---not vast---
these populations mingled----none of the were called 'palestinians'
at that time-----and when christianity became the ONLY LEGAL
religion----lots became christians----When arabs invaded--
the kurds and the bedouins became muslims---thruout this
time----jews were fleeing---populating lands not yet invaded---
or simply where there were already existing jewish communities---
like IRAQ ---and IRAN , morocco, algeria, Tunisa
even AFGHANISTAN----eventually the IBERIAN PENNINSULA and
the RHINE VALLEY. Wherever jews went----jews carried
HEBREW -----because they were a nation. NO NATION
simply drops its language down the toilet if it maintains
itself in any way. If there were CANAANITE PALESTINIANS---
those people would have a language it certainly is
not THE AEGEAN GREEK not a word of arabic was spoken
in Israel/Judea aka palestine before arabs INVADED----
around the seventh century AD

Not a word of ARABIC is found in the DEAD SEA SCROLLS----
however----there is both GREEK AND ARAMAIC and mostly
hebrew------ as expected
by virtue of REAL HISTORY and essentially disproving the
ARABS IN JERUSALEM theory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5JEFiS_Z7s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]George Galloway: Drones, Palestine, 'Tony Blair belongs at the Hague' - YouTube[/ame]

Galloway is always kicking the criminal class in the nuts.

That is why they keep calling him names.

[

The above statement is utterly meaningless. It indicates that the idiot
who posted them has absolutely no concept of even the most simple
issues of POPULATION GENETICS Before the name "ISRAEL"
was uttered----there was no land called "palestine" Palestine or ---from
PALESTINA is a Latin adaptation of a word used by HERODOTUS to
describe the place were an AEGEAN PEOPLE had created a colony----
probably of CRETANS ----he coined in the first century BCE ...PHILISTIA--
after the word used to describe the AEGEANS of that colony.

"ISRAEL" is a word which developed in the land of CANAAN--- ---a real
WRITTEN WORD which is a second given name for JACOB ---and can
be found inscribed in a few different languages on tablets and paper fragments
thousands of years old

the word "ISRAEL" is used to describe a nation of people----whose
founder is JACOB AKA ISRAEL -----also called HEBREWS ---also a
word found on ancient artifacts The word PHILISTINE---does not
describe an actual nation----but an outpost of aegeans who lived in
ASHDOD -----they were a literate people but dependent on sea going
trade----something like vikings. In order to believe that they are the
founders of the present day "palestinians" who until recently were
almost entirely illiterate -----one would have to believe that
"palestinians" are an extraordinarily degenerate type people----once
LITERATE according to sherri-----they simply FORGOT the concept
of reading and writing and took up a subsistence level life style
something like Bedouins Of course they would also be closely related
GENETICALLY to the people of CRETE (which they are not)

getting back to reality----there is no question that the people who
call themselves "PALESTINIANS" today-----would LOGICALLY
harbor genetic material derived from the people who LIVED
IN AND INVADED CANAAN-------which IS the case.----thus they
share genetic material with JEWS THRUOUT THE WORLD and with
greeks and romans who invaded----and egyptians----and Lebanese---
because all of those are the peoples from whom they are derived.

in the study of POPULATION GENETICS----the term GENE POOL is
important----it consists of all CONTRIBUTIONS of genetic
material whether by migration, thru war, thru rape, thru
invasion etc. It is clear that sherri misses this simple concept
COMPLETELY

NATIONS are not defined by genetic material----nations are defined
by their marriage patterns, language, ideologies, customs and mores
and most of all by their SHARED HISTORICAL LEGACY

DNA STUDIES can provide clues to migration patterns---what groups
screwed what groups-----but it cannot DEFINE NATIONHOOD.

a band of vikings could very well rape 200 women in scotland and
introduce lots of VIKING DNA-----into the genepool of scotland---
that fact does not make SCOTS INTO VIKINGS

some anthropologists argue the GENGHIS KHAN was so
prolific a rapist that he has MILLIONS OF DESCENDANTS---
that fact does not make the world MOGHUL

HERNAN CORTEZ is said to have been another prolific rapist and
had hundreds of children-----and now hundreds of thousands of
descendants-------that does not make all those people
SPANIARDS OF THE INQUISITION PURSUASON

fortunately not all people are as dim as is sherri----but lots are---
I learned that when I did my bit of college genetics and when
I carried some really dim high school students thru simple
plane geometry. Some people do not grasp simple concepts

2000 years ago ----the ISRAEL/JUDEA in which the person
JESUS lived-----was a jewish country---the Judea part
also harbored some samaritans----and there were OTHERS
around----like the CANAANITES of south lebanon and south
syria . The land masses being connected and ---not vast---
these populations mingled----none of the were called 'palestinians'
at that time-----and when christianity became the ONLY LEGAL
religion----lots became christians----When arabs invaded--
the kurds and the bedouins became muslims---thruout this
time----jews were fleeing---populating lands not yet invaded---
or simply where there were already existing jewish communities---
like IRAQ ---and IRAN , morocco, algeria, Tunisa
even AFGHANISTAN----eventually the IBERIAN PENNINSULA and
the RHINE VALLEY. Wherever jews went----jews carried
HEBREW -----because they were a nation. NO NATION
simply drops its language down the toilet if it maintains
itself in any way. If there were CANAANITE PALESTINIANS---
those people would have a language it certainly is
not THE AEGEAN GREEK not a word of arabic was spoken
in Israel/Judea aka palestine before arabs INVADED----
around the seventh century AD

Not a word of ARABIC is found in the DEAD SEA SCROLLS----
however----there is both GREEK AND ARAMAIC and mostly
hebrew------ as expected
by virtue of REAL HISTORY and essentially disproving the
ARABS IN JERUSALEM theory

:2up:Your posts are excellent on this topic...Logic, reason, history...Probably a bit over Sherri's head though.

Galloway is always kicking the criminal class in the nuts.

That is why they keep calling him names.
Do you have any videos, Tinnie, where George Galloway is telling his Muslim friends to start being tolerant to those of other religions instead of harassing and/or murdering them and destroying their houses of worship. He can't be that dumb not to know what is going on in the world today, especially in England where the Sunni Muslims are calling for the death of the Ahmadi Muslims. Has George Galloway ever spoken up about the Muslim gangs making young Caucasian girls prostitutes? As one Paki Brit said on a different forum that these girls were just white meat anyway. How would George Galloway have responded to this particular poster?
BBC News - Oxford exploitation trial: Girl 'became sex slave aged 11'

Gallaway needs to worry about his own country...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BbWmPKCyk]England: No-Go Areas for Kuffar (Non-Muslims) - YouTube[/ame]

I fully support the right of muslims to exclude those who they choose to exlude ----they create an excellent precedent. In view of the fact that muslims exclude hindus from mecca and medina----and from freely
expressing their religion in saudi arabia and in many other lands dominated
by muslims----then hindus not only have the right to exlude muslims from various places in India and from expressing their religious practices and building mosques in India----they have an OBLIGATION to do so in the name
of JUSTICE AND FAIR PLAY

Forum List

Back