🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Galloway, keeping it classy !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WckBoNO23J0]Israeli Professor Shlomo Sand talks to George Galloway about the Invention of Jewish People - - YouTube[/ame]

Why, Frau Sherri, you can help Galloway raise some money for the terrorists. I don't think you really would actually spend your time raising money for the Christian refugees from Syria even though you want the readers to think that you are a "good Christian woman.". Sand is a Leftist, Frau Sherri, and even he can't change all the archeological evidence that has been and is still being found that prove there is a Jewish people. Can you imagine a Christian writing about the invention of the Christian people or a Muslim writing about the invention of the Muslim people. The members of those two faiths would probably recommend that the authors be locked up in some loony bin.
Family Security Matters

Why, Frau Sherri, you can help Galloway raise some money for the terrorists. I don't think you really would actually spend your time raising money for the Christian refugees from Syria even though you want the readers to think that you are a "good Christian woman.". Sand is a Leftist, Frau Sherri, and even he can't change all the archeological evidence that has been and is still being found that prove there is a Jewish people. Can you imagine a Christian writing about the invention of the Christian people or a Muslim writing about the invention of the Muslim people. The members of those two faiths would probably recommend that the authors be locked up in some loony bin.
Family Security Matters

Sands uses talmudic logic---in that talmudic scholarship involves an examination
of an issue from ALL ANGLES ---including the absurd. Such technique does
serve a function-----but it confuses assholes like sherri-- ABSOLUTIST
ideologies reject this technique. -- Muslims call it BLASPHEMY
---in fact there is a ---obscure verse in the koran which challenges some jewish
objection to capital punishment ----based on the ABSOLUTIST ideology of islam

The christians who did the INQUISTION and the nazi christians of today
----like sherri,, are also ABSOLUTIST and cannot absorb the value of
scholars who attempt to DECONSTRUCT just about any theory. ..
TODAY the constructs of FREUD are being batted apart by
real scholars of PSYCHIATRY-----ie challenged in a way that Sands challenges
jewish history----- for that reason some idiots ----(idiotic in the style of sherri)
like to state "FREUD HAS BEEN DEBUNKED"------nope---jewish history is not
debunked by Sands and the theories of FREUD are not 'debunked' either-
--both are subjected to a kind of HYPERCRITICAL SCHOLARSHIP.

Last edited:
The discredited George Galloway, who has been investigated several times for various matters, and whose only friends seem to be the Arabs and extreme left wingers, once again shows his true color, which is that of a racist and a coward!

He was not prepared to logically and cooly debate with the young Israeli, in case he would be shown for what he is.

About time he retired completely from public view!

he was willing to debate a jewish zionist. he was not willing to debate an israeli. that doesn't seem racist to me.

the rest of what anyone thinks about him is superfluous and a different matter. he certainly is respected enough amongst his constituency. shall we discuss whether he supports glasgow rangers f.c. he doesn't.
He sounds just as ridiculous as those Iranians who refuse to go up against the Israelis in the Olympics. However, I can understand very easily why you have such a high opinion of him. By the way, I wonder if Seal can ell us the percentage of Muslims in Galloway's constituency.

The action of George Galloway was very much like that of his fellow
islamo nazi ADOLF ABU ALI who refused to shake the hand of
the BLACK AMERICAN OLYMPIC STAR JESSE OWENS in 1936.
Just as there were supporters of ADOLF ABU ALI in 1936 ---there
are supporters of the vulgar GEORGE GALLOWAY in 2013
on this message board .

any suggestion that he got out of it AS GRACEFULLY AS POSSIBLE"
compounds the filth of george's fellow islamo nazi pigs

Keep in mind----the specific nazi rules regarding interaction between
the SUPREMACIST PIGS----and----the dhimmis includes an absolute
requirement that the relationship be NOT HORIZONTAL----but
always VERTICAL The assertion of superiority is the HALL MARK
of the filth of both shariah and nazism. A DEBATE presupposes
"equality" between the debating parties -----just as shaking hands
indicates fraternity and equality.

Did they lie to him to get him to come to a debate?
He's like you, an anti Semite posing as an "ant Zionist" who doesn't believe Israel has the right to exist in any way shape or form. So he will not speak with anybody who calls themselves Israeli. He's emblematic of the lunacy that Israelis are required to "negotiate" with.

Invention of a Jewish people?! You mean the Nazis killed six million people that were just invented people and not really Jews?! You mean when the Crusaders and Inquisitors targeted and killed Jews, they weren't really Jews?! Or when Muslim animals expelled and killed all the Jews that go back hundreds if not thousands of years in their countries, they really weren't jews? Or how about when "prophet" Mohammad slaughtered the Jews of Mecca, was it a case of mistaken identity?

Wow, you hear something new everyday from these IslamoNazi's. They're like monkeys jumping from one branch to another. Apparently they are confused which garbage theory to promote from one day to another.

You mean the Nazis killed six million people that were just invented people

The Nazis killed a lot more than "six million"™ but you only count jews, why is that?

Try to follow. The point wasn't how many people the Nazis killed, it was whether they were killing an invented people, according to the Press TV (Iranian garbage propaganda mouthpiece for the Islamic republic, which nutjob Sherri shamelessly posted as a legitimate source.

Invention of a Jewish people?! You mean the Nazis killed six million people that were just invented people and not really Jews?! You mean when the Crusaders and Inquisitors targeted and killed Jews, they weren't really Jews?! Or when Muslim animals expelled and killed all the Jews that go back hundreds if not thousands of years in their countries, they really weren't jews? Or how about when "prophet" Mohammad slaughtered the Jews of Mecca, was it a case of mistaken identity?

Wow, you hear something new everyday from these IslamoNazi's. They're like monkeys jumping from one branch to another. Apparently they are confused which garbage theory to promote from one day to another.

What's funnier is that Israel has been at war for over 60 years with people who don't exist.:eusa_eh:

What's funnier is that Israel has been at war for over 60 years with people who don't exist.:eusa_eh:
What's even funnier is that your Arab brethren want to destroy a country that they say doesn't exist. Can you show us Israel on Arab maps? We know that the Arabs who are now in Israel and the disputed territories do exist. However, they mainly came from other Arab countries, like Egypt. I wonder if Tinnie can tell us why the Arabs weren't clarmoring for a state when Egypt and Jordan were in charge of the territories. Do you have any reason for us, Tinnie?

Did they lie to him to get him to come to a debate?

They probably said they thought he could contribute to an intelligent debate.

Is that a lie, or were they just mistaken?

Todd it was just a joke ---mel brooks is working on a new hilarious
comedy---- "THE SCHOLARSHIP OF GEORGE GALLOWAY"
the debate was an effort to get some material for the musical
comedy

You mean the Nazis killed six million people that were just invented people

The Nazis killed a lot more than "six million"™ but you only count jews, why is that?

Try to follow. The point wasn't how many people the Nazis killed, it was whether they were killing an invented people, according to the Press TV (Iranian garbage propaganda mouthpiece for the Islamic republic, which nutjob Sherri shamelessly posted as a legitimate source.

Sand began his work by looking for research studies about forcible exile of Jews from the area now bordered by modern Israel, and its surrounding regions. He was astonished that he could find no such literature, he says, given that the expulsion of Jews from the region is viewed as a constitutive event in Jewish history. The conclusion he came to from his subsequent investigation is that the expulsion simply didn't happen, that no one exiled the Jewish people from the region, and that the Diaspora is essentially a modern invention. He accounts for the appearance of millions of Jews around the Mediterranean and elsewhere as something that came about primarily through the religious conversion of local people, saying that Judaism, contrary to popular opinion, was very much a "converting religion" in former times. He holds that mass conversions were first brought about by the Hasmoneans under the influence of Hellenism, and continued until Christianity rose to dominance in the fourth century CE.[16]
[edit] Jewish origins

Sand argues that it is likely that the ancestry of most contemporary Jews stems mainly from outside the ancient Land of Israel and that a "nation-race" of Jews with a common origin never existed. Just as most contemporary Christians and Muslims are the progeny of converted people, not of the first Christians and Muslims, Judaism was originally, like its two cousins, a proselytising religion. Many of the present day world Jewish population are descendants of European, Russian and African groups.

According to Sand, the original Jews living in Israel, contrary to popular belief, were not exiled following the Bar Kokhba revolt.[16] Sand argues that most of the Jews were not exiled by the Romans, and were permitted to remain in the country. Many Jews converted to Islam following the Arab conquest, and were assimilated among the conquerors. He concludes that the progenitors of the Palestinian Arabs were Jews.[17] Sand writes that the story of the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. They portrayed that event as a divine punishment imposed on the Jews for having rejected the Christian gospel. Sand writes that "Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God."[18]
The Invention of the Jewish People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I simply admire this man and his position here on BDS so much that I am going to do exactly as he is doing and refuse to debate Israelis. All Israelis are is baby killers and civilian killers and Occupiers presently, they deserve no recogntion as long as the Occupation continues!

that is a bit unfair, don't you think?

there are israelis out there like amira hass.

I simply admire this man and his position here on BDS so much that I am going to do exactly as he is doing and refuse to debate Israelis. All Israelis are is baby killers and civilian killers and Occupiers presently, they deserve no recogntion as long as the Occupation continues!

OK, if they proclaim themselves to be Anti Zionists I will make an exception. But the numbers of Israelis who want peace seems to grow fewer every day. I think about Israelis I admire, so many are leaving, Miko Peled, Joseph Dana, Illan Pappe.Every day, more and more leave. I think it was last year 972 Magazine had a couple of really good articles addressing Israelis leaving. The ship is sinking.

OK, if they proclaim themselves to be Anti Zionists I will make an exception. But the numbers of Israelis who want peace seems to grow fewer every day. I think about Israelis I admire, so many are leaving, Miko Peled, Joseph Dana, Illan Pappe.Every day, more and more leave. I think it was last year 972 Magazine had a couple of really good articles addressing Israelis leaving. The ship is sinking.
I hope you and Seal don't mind if we make an exception for the really peace-loving Muslims, but there are so many killing others in the name of Islam. Close your eyes to this if you wish, but others are quite aware of what is going on. I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us (since she is keeping track of Israelis leaving) just why are her friends leaving their Muslim countries. Are their ships sinking too?

It is not just 972 Magazine discussing Israelis leaving, Mazin Qumsiyeh is speaking about it too. He hosted some Jewish Americans on Birthright visits and I was reading the blog of one of the visitors discussing this. I will search for links to the posts.

in principle, i am opposed to even the existence of israel because it is not only a european colonial venture but because it was established in a modern era as a religious state.

there are, however, some zionists i suppose who want justice for the palestinians and still want an israel. i think amira hass may be in that category, as well as others.

i have no doubt that you are right. it is the ultra-zionists who will destroy israel. unfortunately, it may not be well after they destroy any prospect for a viable palestinian state, which will be rightfully be called a genocide...and that will leave an indelible black mark on judaism which may not survive as a either as a religion or a culture.

yes, the ship is sinking.

Forum List

Back