George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

He Biden faces seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of lying to the House of Representatives on financial forms.

What's the difference? Other than the stuttering fuck had a 50 year head start and literally runs a crime syndicate.

We You are the Soviet Union West in every way possible.

texit.jpg

Good. I wish all crooked politicians would be held accountable, but unfortunately some seem to have special protection (more "teflon" than others.)

Seems George Santos is bucking for top fraudster award :)

When will you finally figure it out the Republican Party is the party of fraud.

CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. —
U.S. Rep. George Santos, the New York Republican infamous for fabricating key parts of his life story, was arrested Wednesday and has been indicted on charges that he embezzled money from his campaign, lied to Congress about his income and cheated his way into undeserved unemployment benefits.

The indictment, which lays out multiple allegations of fraud, says Santos induced supporters to donate to a company under the false pretense that the money would be used to support his campaign. Instead, it says, he used it for personal expenses, including luxury designer clothes and to pay off his credit cards.

I hope they barbacue this mother-fucker! He is an absolute scumbag!

Being arrested and charged isn't "airing dirty laundry"
Why does this asshats transgressions deserve to be hidden?

Fuck him. People like him need to be PUBLICLY BLASTED for scamming others.
I think you are missing my point. There is a time and place for house cleaning, particularly at the highest levels. That time is not while this country is losing international influence, our borders are invaded daily by illiterate peasants, criminals, and sex traffickers, and our economy is on the brink of collapse.

Moreover, this is a Congresscritter, one elected by the people. The country would be better served with this guy being shoved out the door with no spectacle and further embarrassment to the nation, unless of course this is another witch hunt, which is then even worse. Just because DOJ says a thing, doesn't make it remotely true. I imagine everyone can think of dozens of serious crimes that effect thousands or even millions of people this money could have been better spent on.

What a moron

Santos stands accused of defrauding prospective donors to his campaign and the state of New York, as well as making false statements to the House Committee on Ethics. He faces seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of lying to the House of Representatives on financial forms.

Details of his dealings with would-be donors and false statements on his ethics disclosures had been revealed in earlier reporting. But the indictment includes previously unknown accusations about a scheme to unlawfully obtain unemployment benefits.
If he was a left wing Democrat nothing would have happened.

What a moron

Santos stands accused of defrauding prospective donors to his campaign and the state of New York, as well as making false statements to the House Committee on Ethics. He faces seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of lying to the House of Representatives on financial forms.

Details of his dealings with would-be donors and false statements on his ethics disclosures had been revealed in earlier reporting. But the indictment includes previously unknown accusations about a scheme to unlawfully obtain unemployment benefits.

He dug his own grave

Oh so you don't care that Biden uses his position to do favors for other nations and gets paid for it through his entire family?.... what kind of fool are you... I support Trump 100%... but if his son was doing this on Trump's behalf I would never support him again... See I have a soul character and dignity and I'm a patriot....
No evidence he did. And he will never be President. Which is why no one cares. And I don't give a shit what Trump or his children did on his behalf. They don't matter either.

You're a lemming. So run toward that pit. :)

No evidence he did. And he will never be President. Which is why no one cares. And I don't give a shit what Trump or his children did on his behalf. They don't matter either.

You're a lemming. So run toward that pit. :)
People care more than you know... Biden is at 35% job approval...

Justice Department prosecutors have charged Rep. George Santos with federal offenses, three sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News, the most significant escalation in a growing pile of investigations that have plagued the first-term lawmaker since before he even took office.

One source said that Santos could surrender at the federal courthouse in the Eastern District of New York in the morning, and is expected to make a court appearance on Wednesday afternoon. A congressional source said that Santos learned about the charges on Tuesday. His lawyer has not returned requests for comment.

The New York Republican, who faced legal and political pressure to resign from Congress after he admitted to lying about parts of his background, is the subject of multiple investigations into his finances and other issues.

BREAKING: Rep. George Santos charged by the Justice Department, sources say

It's about time! What do you think?

Talk about a crime family. This puke was made to put up a $500,000 cash bond. It was put up by three unknown entities.

That boys and girls is the very definition of a crime family.

Talk about a crime family. This puke was made to put up a $500,000 cash bond. It was put up by three unknown entities.

That boys and girls is the very definition of a crime family.
He is a new congressman... no one cares.... no one knows who he is...

The lawyer he hired after the 13 indictments might be an indication that he does need defense.

And Santos, being pristinely on brand for MAGA....was charged with fraud.

Monkey see, monkey do.
You probably don’t grasp that you’re just babbling.

You probably don’t grasp that you’re just babbling.

I just don't think the presumption of innocence precludes discussion of his possible guilt. Or the legal peril he faces.

13 indictments are deadly serious. And the evidence we do have (in terms of massive last minute adjustment by his campaign of funding sources) does not bode well for Santos.

Forum List

Back