George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Well he will have his day in court. Innocent till proven guilty. The courts and a jury will sort it out. If he is guilty hope they throw the book at him. If he is not guilty hope he recovers.

CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. — Representative George Santos, the Republican whose pivotal victory in New York was soon followed by revelations that he had falsified his biography on the campaign trail, has been charged by federal prosecutors in a wide-ranging indictment accusing him of wire fraud, money laundering, stealing public funds and lying in federal disclosure forms.

Mr. Santos surrendered to the authorities at federal court on Long Island on Wednesday morning, after which the indictment was unsealed. He is expected to appear before a magistrate judge on Wednesday afternoon.

Another indicted Republican. The party “ in custody” of law and order.

Wow!

Your cult actually arrested one of its own tranny freaks!

Amazing!

Little hope for him if his trial is in New York.
Lol you are kidding yourself if ya think there are no Republicans in New York. He will get a fair trial and I will await the decision of those who see the evidence. I will lose no sleep either way.

Lol you are kidding yourself if ya think there are no Republicans in New York. He will get a fair trial and I will await the decision of those who see the evidence. I will lose no sleep either way.
Personally, I could care less also. I put politicians right below a used car salesman in honesty.
I do see how New York works, and not impressed, not impressed at all.

Biden has a history of lying.

And shocker, today's 'revelation' turned out to be the same pre-chewed conspiracy cud backed by jackshit that Joe Biden did anything illegal.

Which any rational person could have figured out in about 7 words, without the news conference.

Vice Presidents can't cut funding to anything.

He doesn’t need any defense. Even a shot stain like you grasps that he stands innocent.

You libtards remain drooling scum.

The lawyer he hired after the 13 indictments might be an indication that he does need defense.

And Santos, being pristinely on brand for MAGA....was charged with fraud.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Personally, I could care less also. I put politicians right below a used car salesman in honesty.
I do see how New York works, and not impressed, not impressed at all.
Lol, honestly the only thing I truly care about right now is the weather gets nice enough for me to wear shorts out on the water. When that happens the rest the world could take a giant crap and I would still be happy. I mainly worry about things that directly effect me. I am tired of being cold really looking forward to nice weather.

Used to be that this sort of thing was handled behind closed doors. Democrats have opened those doors. Reap what you sow. I'm not saying crimes should be ignored or unpunished, but airing out our dirty laundry for cheap political points for the world to see isn't very smart either.
Being arrested and charged isn't "airing dirty laundry"
Why does this asshats transgressions deserve to be hidden?

Fuck him. People like him need to be PUBLICLY BLASTED for scamming others.

Santos Arrested​

All to try and take the Biden crime family news off the front page... but its not going to work....

There is no Biden “crime family” news on the front page. Or the back page. Or any other page.

That’s an hallucination in that empty space above your shoulders.

There is Biden news on the front page though. All of it good news about his powerful economy even loser Republicans can’t seem to kill.

And if it’s one thing Republicans are the undisputed champions of, it’s killing the economy.

There is no Biden “crime family” news on the front page. Or the back page. Or any other page.

That’s an hallucination in that empty space above your shoulders.

There is Biden news on the front page though. All of it good news about his powerful economy even loser Republicans can’t seem to kill.

And if it’s one thing Republicans are the undisputed champions of, it’s killing the economy.
Of course not... but that doesn't matter the people got an earful this morning.... FOX news was the only network to cover the whole presser... but that will come back to harm the other networks....

Seems George Santos is bucking for top fraudster award :)

When will you finally figure it out the Republican Party is the party of fraud.

CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. —
U.S. Rep. George Santos, the New York Republican infamous for fabricating key parts of his life story, was arrested Wednesday and has been indicted on charges that he embezzled money from his campaign, lied to Congress about his income and cheated his way into undeserved unemployment benefits.

The indictment, which lays out multiple allegations of fraud, says Santos induced supporters to donate to a company under the false pretense that the money would be used to support his campaign. Instead, it says, he used it for personal expenses, including luxury designer clothes and to pay off his credit cards.

Maybe it's because no one but Alt-Right Nation cares about Hunter Biden.

So..you'all run and chase those snipes...you'll get em this time. :)
Oh so you don't care that Biden uses his position to do favors for other nations and gets paid for it through his entire family?.... what kind of fool are you... I support Trump 100%... but if his son was doing this on Trump's behalf I would never support him again... See I have a soul character and dignity and I'm a patriot....

Forum List

Back