George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

lets not forget the Clarence Thomas Deep State bribery scandal is just getting started

Lets not forget Fake Fox news just admitted to lying and had to pay $775B because they lied

Sorry bout that,

1. So now its illegal to lie in congress and senate? oh really???
2. Well if your a Republican.
3. If you have any ties to the DNC then your exempt, from DOJ charges, been like that for 50 years or more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So now its illegal to lie in congress and senate? oh really???
2. Well if your a Republican.
3. If you have any ties to the DNC then your exempt, from DOJ charges, been like that for 50 years or more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What's it like to be wholeheartedly in support of a sexual predator?

What's it like to be wholeheartedly in support of a sexual predator?
Sorry bout that,

1. You know I'm right and so you want to change the subject.
2. This thread isn't about your little problem, TDS.
3. Soon they will make an ointment to make TDS go away, buy a couple cases, you will need it loser.

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

Let me get this straight, the Feds ignored evidence of Hunter Biden's laptop and found a faked document that was intended to undermine the Trump administration. Fellow NY representative OKC allegedly married her own brother to get him into the U.S and the feds are going after republican Santos? Give me a break from this stuff.

Well, finally, Merrick Garland and Chris Wray found a TRANS they could actually prosecute....

Justice Department prosecutors have charged Rep. George Santos with federal offenses, three sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News, the most significant escalation in a growing pile of investigations that have plagued the first-term lawmaker since before he even took office.

One source said that Santos could surrender at the federal courthouse in the Eastern District of New York in the morning, and is expected to make a court appearance on Wednesday afternoon. A congressional source said that Santos learned about the charges on Tuesday. His lawyer has not returned requests for comment.

The New York Republican, who faced legal and political pressure to resign from Congress after he admitted to lying about parts of his background, is the subject of multiple investigations into his finances and other issues.

BREAKING: Rep. George Santos charged by the Justice Department, sources say

It's about time! What do you think?

So the DOJ can just arrest federal politicians to remove them from office?
We'll see tomorrow if that only applies to Republicans.

Let me get this straight, the Feds ignored evidence of Hunter Biden's laptop and found a faked document that was intended to undermine the Trump administration. Fellow NY representative OKC allegedly married her own brother to get him into the U.S and the feds are going after republican Santos? Give me a break from this stuff.

I really hope the DOJ goi g after Santos is not the Biden's attempted BIG DISTRACTION from Comer's and Grassly's press conference tomorrow.

They're going to need a lot more than that.

This thread is why we have guns. If the commies show up at your house kill them. All these useful idiots because they never got invited the cool kids party in high school.

So Santos is the victim here, eh?

Forum List

Back