George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Santos has an ironclad alibi. He was busy helping Mother Teresa care for the lepers that week.

meanwhile gun violations, laundering money and not paying taxes is a forgiveable sin.

Santos defrauded his voters. Are you saying that you’re OK with election fraud in federal elections as long as the Republican is elected?

And don’t worry about the money, laundering and not paying taxes things. Donald Trump will be convicted of both soon. He’s not going to be allowed to get away with it.

2 tierd justice system

In a few years it will be obvious that

Republicans deserve reparations.
Two tiers:

1. Criminals
2. Not criminals

Seems like you'd rather your political party drive the outcome vs the merits of the case.

Santos defrauded his voters. Are you saying that you’re OK with election fraud in federal elections as long as the Republican is elected?

And don’t worry about the money, laundering and not paying taxes things. Donald Trump will be convicted of both soon. He’s not going to be allowed to get away with it.
Pretty much all politicians defraud their voters.

Sorry bout that,

1. The lieing thing politicians do is a constant.
2. Good thing we have such a fine DOJ now to stop it.
3. No more "Chicken in every pot".

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Absolute nonsense. It’s stuff like this that drives me crazy, as if people can’t tell how to comply with laws. These comments only serve to forgive and ignore actual crimes.
Pretty much all politicians tell lies to get votes. Are you actually denying that?

13 counts including money laundering, theft of campaign funds, unemployment fraud

So will Republicans support impeaching their bad seed or wil they just ignore it to maintain their 5 seat lead in the House?

Last edited:
LOL. How did I know you were going to say that? I'm a damned mind reader! I have the power to know your thoughts.
Well, yeah. You asked a very simple question with a simple factual answer that I guess you already knew.

Turns out you aren’t stupid, you just ask stupid questions.

Who is surprised here? Santos clearly has some serious problems. He told such obvious flagrant lies and also committed obvious flagrant fraud.

This isn’t the kind of thing that takes a long time to unwind and prosecute.

What a moron

Santos stands accused of defrauding prospective donors to his campaign and the state of New York, as well as making false statements to the House Committee on Ethics. He faces seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of lying to the House of Representatives on financial forms.

Details of his dealings with would-be donors and false statements on his ethics disclosures had been revealed in earlier reporting. But the indictment includes previously unknown accusations about a scheme to unlawfully obtain unemployment benefits.

Forum List

Back