George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

Are NY Voters complaining?? Seems to me the only bellyachers i'm hearing are democrats and rino repunks. and i don't know what they are complaining for because Santos seems to reflect NY values.

Actually George Santos has been accused of numerous crimes including identity theft, As well as stealing thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars From former business partners and roommates.
He was basically a conman and swindler doping people out of their money.

Whether or not there's enough evidence to actually charge him with a crime Is the real issue.

And his name might not even be George Santos he apparently had several aliases he used in the past.

And if George Santos is not his legal name then he committed the election fraud by running under a false identity. And as such if they can prove that he did so they can immediately remove him from office.
But that's a lot of if's. And accusations are neither proof nor evidence. I just think it is practically, reasonably, and morally wrong to engage in what could be libel and slander no matter what our personal feelings or assessment of a person might be.

Yes, there is enough credible fact checking to believe Santos greatly embellished his official and spoken resume over quite some time. We can also say the same about Biden who regularly comes up with some new personal experience that never happened, or John Kerry's implied stolen valor and military experience or Elizabeth Warren's American Indian ancestry etc. etc. etc. Nobody should admire any of that.

But none of that is illegal, however immoral some of it might be. That is not whataboutism. It just legitimately illustrates things that legitimately color our opinion of a person. Lying on a resume in a material way that affects a person's job is often reason enough to fire that person. But when it doesn't affect their work, it is not justification to oust them from political office.

Last edited:
foxfyre said:
But that's a lot of if's. And accusations are neither proof nor evidence. I just think it is practically, reasonably, and morally wrong to engage in what could be libel and slander no matter what our personal feelings or assessment of a person might be.

:uhh:

It is a fact you howler monkeys are fascinated with perversion. So much so you can't stop yapping about it.
Poor retard. Learned one insult and is riding it to death. :itsok:

Yes, there is enough credible fact checking to believe Santos greatly embellished his official and spoken resume over quite some time. We can also say the same about Biden who regularly comes up with some new personal experience that never happened, or John Kerry's implied stolen valor and military experience or Elizabeth Warren's American Indian ancestry etc. etc. etc. Nobody should admire any of that.

But none of that is illegal, however immoral some of it might be. That is not whataboutism. It just legitimately illustrates things that legitimately color our opinion of a person. Lying on a resume in a material way that affects a person's job is often reason enough to fire that person. But when it doesn't affect their work, it is not justification to oust them from political office.
they have 100% proof that Santos lied about everything repeatedly.

What a joke that you somehow think it is acceptable to lie lie and lie some more. Every aspect of the GOP is a lie and a joke.

NEW YORK democrat values. Personally, i think he was put there BY democrats...just for the current tempest going on.
A real Trumpian level response right there.

You people are so far gone its scary. Its scary that you are allowed to vote being this stupid.

Yup Santos is a Dem plant to make the retard joke gullible GOP look bad. What are you fuckin nuts.

You people got played by a Drag Queen liar, that fabricated everything.

What a joke that you somehow think it is acceptable to lie lie and lie some more. Every aspect of the GOP is a lie and a joke.
Lol, he can't stop howling about Santos!

You people are so far gone its scary. Its scary that you are allowed to vote being this stupid.

Yup Santos is a Dem plant to make the retard joke gullible GOP look bad. What are you fuckin nuts.

Republicans only excuse for why their extreme positions no longer being supported by a majority of Americans, is to concoct a "conspiracy theory" that other forces are undermining the election system.

After all, even though 70% of the people supported Roe v Wade, the republicans overturning it, wasn't what killed the "red wave"

What a joke that you accuse me of thinking it is acceptable to lie. Could I suggest a good remedial reading course?

Every republican, even those who have been in congress or party politics for decades, is suddenly a RINO, because they reject "Q" theories.

rightwingers do get played. it's unfortunate....but the left and their allies are SO GOOD at playing people. RUssia Collusion, fake impeachments, hoax J6 'insurrection' of people with no guns, some dressed in buffalo head dresses, staying within the rope lines. Y'all were terrified. Great acting.

rightwingers do get played. it's unfortunate....but the left and their allies are SO GOOD at playing people. RUssia Collusion, fake impeachments, hoax J6 'insurrection' of people with no guns, some dressed in buffalo head dresses, staying within the rope lines. Y'all were terrified. Great acting.
Re: 'insurrection' of people with no guns,

Please.....

The DOJ has charged and convicted several of the January 6th insurrectionists with possession of loaded firearms at the capitol.

Forum List

Back