George Santos tweet accusing Biden of being ‘pathological liar’ resurfaces

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Mega lolz. That will show the old dribbbler what folk think about him. Americans will not abide a liar.

Mr Santos is part of the new look GOP. Hungry,principled and not afraid to speak out on matters of integrity.

I expect him to make a huge impression once he has dealt with the political witchhunt that he is engulfed in.

Mega lolz. That will show the old dribbbler what folk think about him. Americans will not abide a liar.

Mr Santos is part of the new look GOP. Hungry,principled and not afraid to speak out on matters of integrity.

I expect him to make a huge impression once he has dealt with the political witchhunt that he is engulfed in.
xiden obviously is

It's a new year and look--STILL nothing happening in Wales, apparently. But them making up some new words with 1,756 letters in them.

Yes, instead of the political chaos of American politics, where fools elect the biggest liars and criminals to office because there's a "R" next to their name.

It's amazing to me now that we have proof positive that the political party that goes batshit crazy over every American having proper voter ID, runs so many candidates who are crooks and liars. Should there be some vetting process in the party to weed out the liars and crooks BEFORE they're elected to office?

I mean Donald Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President, and his tax returns have proven he's no billionaire. He's the worst businessman in American history.

You could at least check to make sure your candidates are who they say they are.

Yes, instead of the political chaos of American politics, where fools elect the biggest liars and criminals to office because there's a "R" next to their name.

It's amazing to me now that we have proof positive that the political party that goes batshit crazy over every American having proper voter ID, runs so many candidates who are crooks and liars. Should there be some vetting process in the party to weed out the liars and crooks BEFORE they're elected to office?

I mean Donald Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President, and his tax returns have proven he's no billionaire. He's the worst businessman in American history.

You could at least check to make sure your candidates are who they say they are.
how does his returns prove he’s no billionaire?

we do have a process here in the united states…they are called primaries. The GOP actually uses them, unlike the Demafasict who allow the party to pick the nominee, the gop allows the people to decide…the people didn’t care that trump had a business with a handful of unhappy customers…that he settled with out of court…we understand that sometime happens in business

Forum List

Back