George Soros and the Muslim invasion of Europe!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
If anyone needs to be dispatched, it's this enemy of civilized man!

American Thinker ^ | November 1, 2015 | Carol Brown
George Soros has all sorts of ideas -- dictates, really -- for how Europe must sign up for its demise by importing hordes of Muslims. Soros outlines a six-point plan for civilizational demise in Project-Syndicate, as summarized below, with a bit of commentary in parentheses. The EU must accept a million "asylum-seekers" every year for the foreseeable future. And the EU must pay 15,000 Euros (about $17,000) per invader for at least the first couple of years after they arrive. George strongly urges Europe to make sure these "asylum seekers" get to settle in whichever country and whichever region of...

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

Interesting Skye, how serious people realize what is going on, and idiots like OldFool rate it funny! LOVE to see some young muslim boy about 14 kick Old Fools head around like a soccer ball.... but that can't happen...right Old Fool!

This is a sick world we are living in....there in Europe and also in USA

and everybody blissfully unaware of it all....

oh well...

whatever will be ...will be

This is a sick world we are living in....there in Europe and also in USA

and everybody blissfully unaware of it all....

oh well...

whatever will be ...will be

They didn't believe what happened in Germany either...until too late!

George Soros has all sorts of ideas -- dictates, really -- for how Europe must sign up for its demise by importing hordes of Muslims. Soros outlines a six-point plan for civilizational demise in Project-Syndicate, as summarized below, with a bit of commentary in parentheses. The EU must accept a million "asylum-seekers" every year for the foreseeable future. And the EU must pay 15,000 Euros (about $17,000) per invader for at least the first couple of years after they arrive. George strongly urges Europe to make sure these "asylum seekers" get to settle in whichever country and whichever region of...

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

Soros is the pure embodiment of abject evil.

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

And then we have abject failures, like Old Fool here that believes it's funny.... Liberalism IS a mental disorder!

Liberalismisamentaldisease.jpg

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

He is.

Illuminati's darling!

disgusting!

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

And then we have abject failures, like Old Fool here that believes it's funny.... Liberalism IS a mental disorder!

Left-think... OKA; Liberalism rests entirely in Relativism... Relativism is an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.

The Ideological Left is, quite mad.

So here's a thread about the unethical abuse of the capital markets, for DECADES! And the use of the ill-gotten gain to exploit and manipulate the media, the weakest elements of sovereign government toward the destruction of the free world... by an absolute MENACE.

And one of our own, in-house losers is here to do NOTHING, but derail any discussion of such.

As a result, it is now clear that the would-be 'contributor', "The Old School" fails to rise to the minimal Intellectual threshold required for its contributions to be considered and as such is hereby relegated, permanently, to IGNORE!

TTFE!

"George Soros and the Muslim invasion of Europe!"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

ROFLMNAO!

Well... the non-argument from our own in-house Leftist.

Keep in mind that this same clown also denies that obama is a muslim... . But it does so using that same clever acumen, that it just failed with, cited above.

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

Left-think... OKA; Liberalism rests entirely in Relativism... Relativism is an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder: OKA: Delusion.

Fess up......You're one of them Recidivist Supply Side Voting Deficit Hawks, ain't ya?

Yes... I confess... I'm an advocate of the free exchange of goods and services to the respective profit to both parties.

george_soros1_stopp2.jpg

Fess up......You're one of them Recidivist Supply Side Voting Deficit Hawks, ain't ya?

Yes... I confess... I'm an advocate of the free exchange of goods and services to the respective profit to both parties.

WTF do you think that has to do with Supply Side?

It defines it.

It defines it.

You're even dumber than I thought....

What you describe might be called "Free markets"......

It defines it.

It might... but it's usually just called Capitalism. which is to say a market place wherein people supply goods and services to those who need such.. in order that they can exchange such, for the value that those individuals have to exchange. Some call this SUPPLY SIDE Economics...

In contrast to those who believe that there must be value given to those in need, so that they can exchange that value for goods and services, this is called delusion.

It defines it.

It might... but it's usually just called Capitalism. which is to say a market place wherein people supply goods and services to those who need such.. in order that they can exchange such, for the value that those individuals have to exchange. Some call this SUPPLY SIDE Economics...

In contrast to those who believe that there must be value given to those in need, so that they can exchange that value for goods and services, this is called delusion.

Put down the trowel.....

My point is this....

You are clearly someone who has, at every opportunity, cast votes for Supply Side Hucksters preaching fiscal responsibility. The fact that they have consistently delivered fiscal devastation won't stop you from persisting in the habit. Paradoxically, you will continue to rail against what you believe is the fiscal recklessness of Administrations under whom deficits shrink and federal spending grows at a lower rate....

Allow me to illustrate....

Name the two POTUS (in our lifetime) who bequeathed smaller deficits to their successors than those they inherited....

Did you vote for either?

QED

Forum List

Back