George Soros in His Own Words on 60 Minutes: Was a Nazi Collaborator

I know nothing about his alleged love for the Nazis.

BUT I sure do agree with a FOX guest who said that George Soros is the "most evil" person in this nation.

This guest said that Soros money has funded 40% of the woke prosecutors in this nation.

Here in Los Angeles, the district attorney is so much in love with criminals that his own deputy district attorneys have sued him.

And, of course, we all know about that clown in New York City.

Mr. Soros should be ashamed of himself.

BUT I sure do agree with a FOX guest who said that George Soros is the "most evil" person in this nation.

This guest said that Soros money has funded 40% of the woke prosecutors in this nation.

Here in Los Angeles, the district attorney is so much in love with criminals that his own deputy district attorneys have sued him.

Why wouldn't he be proud?
These aren't accidents.

Like many criminals, George Soros is very proud of his accomplishments. He is a convicted felon in France and has broken the economy of several countries to his great financial benefit. His goal is to collapse the US dollar and look around.

A lot of smoke and mirrors around this but these are his own words. More than that, he says he feels no guilt whatsoever.

The question is---------------->is he following this path today? Does he follow what he believed then, and now that he has more power, continue down the same road?

YES HE DOES!

While this is a small blip on the radar for the right, it is obvious his thought process is still almost exactly the same. Why it is I can not guess, but it is obvious to everyone, no matter how the Left deflects.

You "Thanked" this with FAKE NEWS. Everything here is a verifiable fact. Kindly explain how it is fake and why do you view George Soros and son as being great for our country.

2023%2003%2010%20Soros%20Biden-X2.jpg
I took the fake news down.

White House records show an expansive list of Soros’ meetings with top officials:

• 12/2/2022: Mariana Adame, Advisor to the Counselor Steve Ricchetti
  • 12/2/2022: Jon Finer, Deputy National Security Advisor
  • 12/1/2022: State Dinner on South Lawn for French President Emmanuel Macron attended by President Biden
  • 12/1/2022: Nina Srivastava, adviser to then-Chief of Staff Ron Klain
  • 10/14/2022: Mariana Adame, Advisor to the Counselor Steve Ricchetti (x2)
  • 10/6/2022: Jon Finer, Deputy National Security Advisor
  • 10/6/2022: Kimberly Lang, Executive Assistant to the National Security Advisor
  • 9/15/2022: Jon Finer, Deputy National Security Advisor
  • 9/14/2022: Nina Srivastava, adviser to then-Chief of Staff Ron Klain (x2)
  • 4/22/2022: Madeline Strasser, adviser to then-Chief of Staff Ron Klain
  • 12/15/2021: Jon Finer, Deputy National Security Advisor
  • 10/29/2021: Madeline Strasser, adviser to then-Chief of Staff Ron Klain

Last edited:
The question is---------------->is he following this path today? Does he follow what he believed then, and now that he has more power, continue down the same road?

YES HE DOES!

While this is a small blip on the radar for the right, it is obvious his thought process is still almost exactly the same. Why it is I can not guess, but it is obvious to everyone, no matter how the Left deflects.

Before he was a reluctant junior Nazi. Now he's a real live Nazi.

Forum List

Back