George W Bush charged a charity $100,000 to guarantee his presence at fundraiser for military vets

There are so many lies in your paragraph it's astounding. Those vets would not even need charity if Bush had stayed out of Iraq and don't kid yourself, we went because of flat out lies. Obama has taken steps to repair the V.A. that Bush left in a shambles and people have paid with their jobs. Bush took the equivalent of two family yearly incomes for a 15 minute speech for a war he brought untold misery and pain to thousands of soldiers. Classy people don't do that.

STFU....you've been briefed now disappear.

"Very busy" between painting and finding ways to not leave the country because he'll be arrested for war crimes. :rofl:

-- the war crimes that wounded those vets for absolutely no reason, whose pockets he then picked by making a profit off raising money for them. Profit he has no need for being an entitled son-of-a-prick.

What a guy. No wonder he's your role model. :gay:

You're a draft-dodging piece of shit who wouldn't know a "war crime" from your boyfriend's ass in the dark. Dubya made the charity a bundle and was paid a fee by an anonymous donor....that's all, ya old communist bitch.

The same amount of donations would have been donated due to Bush's appearance whether her got paid or not. The excuse being offered that he increased to amount of funds donated is therefore lame and misleading. Furthermore, it implies that without the fee, Bush would not have attended and spoken at the event.
In regards to the excuse of a private underwriter paying the fees, that is once again, lame. If there were no fee, the underwriter could have applied the funds directly to the charity.

:badgrin: Another pinhead trying to shape a win-win into an embarrassment for Dubya. The truth is Bush is a very busy man and must pick his appearances from amongst hundreds of offers. The fact that he attracted over $2M to this event in 2012 is testimony to his ability to help injured Vets. And once again, he neither "lied" or "invaded a country that hadn't attacked us". Saddam tried to assassinate Bush41...that's an act of war. Saddam had his own generals convinced he had an active nuclear program. If you knew anything about intel gathering you'd know you can't get much better information than that. And as to the VA situation, not a single operations person has been fired from the VA after the abysmal performance of that agency under Obozo.
I challenged your post as being lame and bullshiite. Your response was to deflect and evade answering the challenge by changing the subject and going on a rant. Bull is a name that suites you. You seem to be full of it.

The same amount of donations would have been donated due to Bush's appearance whether her got paid or not. The excuse being offered that he increased to amount of funds donated is therefore lame and misleading. Furthermore, it implies that without the fee, Bush would not have attended and spoken at the event.
In regards to the excuse of a private underwriter paying the fees, that is once again, lame. If there were no fee, the underwriter could have applied the funds directly to the charity.

Exactly. Again, as a matter of simple ethics (which is undoubtedly a concept completely out of the reach of George W. Bush), you don't charge money for your time at a benefit. That's why it's a benefit. If you're a donor, you give your money; if you're part of the attraction you give your presence. There is no definition of "give" that translates to "sell".

That's a basic tenet, but then you throw in the fact that the entity you're supposedly working to benefit, only needs those benefits because you sent them into a bullshit war based on nothing but proving your dick is bigger than your father's dick --- and then you actually CHARGE THEM MONEY to do it? That's adding injury to insult.

There are so many lies in your paragraph it's astounding. Those vets would not even need charity if Bush had stayed out of Iraq and don't kid yourself, we went because of flat out lies. Obama has taken steps to repair the V.A. that Bush left in a shambles and people have paid with their jobs. Bush took the equivalent of two family yearly incomes for a 15 minute speech for a war he brought untold misery and pain to thousands of soldiers. Classy people don't do that.

STFU....you've been briefed now disappear.
If you're going to be a smart ass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

"Very busy" between painting and finding ways to not leave the country because he'll be arrested for war crimes. :rofl:

-- the war crimes that wounded those vets for absolutely no reason, whose pockets he then picked by making a profit off raising money for them. Profit he has no need for being an entitled son-of-a-prick.

What a guy. No wonder he's your role model. :gay:

You're a draft-dodging piece of shit who wouldn't know a "war crime" from your boyfriend's ass in the dark. Dubya made the charity a bundle and was paid a fee by an anonymous donor....that's all, ya old communist bitch.

Which, if he had any scruples at all, he would have turned around and given to the charity.
But that of course is a big IF, and not one we'd expect a jerkoff who lied us into war to have the testicular scruples to do.

And no, I never "dodged the draft" but your flailing attempt at Strawman Deflector Ray is amusing in a pathetic kind of way. :gay:

Exactly. Again, as a matter of simple ethics (which is undoubtedly a concept completely out of the reach of George W. Bush), you don't charge money for your time at a benefit. That's why it's a benefit. If you're a donor, you give your money; if you're part of the attraction you give your presence. There is no definition of "give" that translates to "sell".

That's a basic tenet, but then you throw in the fact that the entity you're supposedly working to benefit, only needs those benefits because you sent them into a bullshit war based on nothing but proving your dick is bigger than your father's dick --- and then you actually CHARGE THEM MONEY to do it? That's adding injury to insult.

A "basic tenant" you have no problem ignoring when Scum Willy or Hildabeast charges broke universities $250K for an appearance or take in money from arab and asia tyrants. Dubya made the charity a bundle and was paid by another party for it. STEEEERIKE THREE, sucker.

I challenged your post as being lame and bullshiite. Your response was to deflect and evade answering the challenge by changing the subject and going on a rant. Bull is a name that suites you. You seem to be full of it.

Yes, "Bull" does suit me.....I'll put a horn up the ass of leftist pansies who don't get out of my pasture in time. :badgrin:

A "basic tenant" you have no problem ignoring when Scum Willy or Hildabeast charges broke universities $250K for an appearance or take in money from arab and asia tyrants. Dubya made the charity a bundle and was paid by another party for it. STEEEERIKE THREE, sucker.
Well start a thread and I'll probably agree with you. But this isn't about the Clinton's or any one else besides George Bush who had no business profiting from wounded warriors who went to war because he was the one who sent them.

Yes, "Bull" does suit me.....I'll put a horn up the ass of leftist pansies who don't get out of my pasture in time. :badgrin:
Confused as a typical Republican, the bull in your pic is a bear and has no horns numbnutz.

And before the partisan bullshit starts, I also lambasted Hillary for this.

Why would you demand any payment for speaking at a fund raiser? Okay, if you have transportation costs I don't find it unreasonable to ask to have them covered, but that's it, and in Bush's case, he's a multi-millionaire so big fucking deal if he has to spend a couple thousand getting there. Consider the cost his donation. After all, how many of these veterans now need this charity because of the war he sent them into?

George Bush charged 100k to be at event for veterans wounded in the Iraq war Daily Mail Online
These charity fundraisers are a racket. I'm sure they pocketed more money than Dubya charged before the vets got any of it.

"Tenant"? :lol: Yeah, Tu Quoque Deflection apparently has an apartment here. That fails too as yet another fallacy.

Face it Bull Short, you're flailing with fallacies to fellate a fool who fucking fiddled while flinging Fallujah folderol. It will not work. Neither "Scum Willy" nor "Hildabeast" sent troops into a bullshit war and then charged money to show up for the charity they made necessary with that bullshit war. That's all Boooooooooooooooosh.

Take the fucking knee pads off. You look ridiculous.

Well start a thread and I'll probably agree with you. But this isn't about the Clinton's or any one else besides George Bush who had no business profiting from wounded warriors who went to war because he was the one who sent them.

This thread was started by a mod who already hates me....I've refuted his premise, his source, and his conclusions along with several others....I'm not a spokesman for Bush43...in fact, it was his father Bush41 that got us into these ME wars and I've posted that several times, much to fellow conservatives' disdain. Whatever Dubya did wrong or failed to do right has nothing to do with this matter...it's simply a hit-piece that left out pertinent details and is a smoke screen for Obozo losing a war we'd already won.

Dude, you stink so bad no one is even allowing you to step up to the plate. I'm calling the vendors right now to see if they won't throw you out of the stadium.

Dream on fool. We sneak into you pasture when you are sleeping. That is why all the cows are happy when you finally wake up.

Confused as a typical Republican, the bull in your pic is a bear and has no horns numbnutz.

I told my brother a bear avatar would confuse the fairies and he said no way....I WIN AGAIN!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back