🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George W. Bush Has Some Feelz About *RUSSIA!*

who is that?
Now you did it. You asked for specifics and evidence.
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A RACIST!
I haven't heard anyone arrested for interfering in the election as an agent of russia. You?
name them Jillian. 'I'll wait, tick tock look at the sock.

I'm reading your posts, so I am looking at the sock.

you do know this is what is under investigation and what you treasonous pieces of garbage are obstructing, right, troll?
hahahahahahaahaha just as I figured big mouth can't name the asset in the white house he claimed was there. Name the one arrested. I'm still waiting.
200.webp

Putin and his wife stayed at the Bush compound at Kennebunkport on a couple of occasions. Maybe the "chip" Dubya sees on Vlad's shoulder is something that happened there. Bush41 was a terrible president.....remember "read my lips" and then Tip O'Neil rolled him into higher taxes? I could go on and on about #41, from bailing out of his bomber over the Pacific leaving 3 crew members in the rear to perish, suckering Saddam into Kuwait (Glaspie Memo), his abandonment of the Reagan Doctrine, to his piss-poor debates (looked at his watch) which gave us 8 years of Slick Willy.
Bush was a puppet.
ranch-podium.jpg

Russia has been meddling in our elections since 1950.

And yet you pissed on Bush II for saying that the Russia meddled in our elections. Are you bipolar or something?
how would he know? he isn't in any loop. He's like you and I. so that is just a stupid statement because he has no idea. but when did that matter partisan boi?

You and I are not in the same loop as a former POTUS, no matter how highly you think of yourself.
It's already been reported, he doesn't get classified info anymore. so he only sees what you and I see. And dude, I've seen jack shit.

And yet you pissed on Bush II for saying that the Russia meddled in our elections. Are you bipolar or something?
how would he know? he isn't in any loop. He's like you and I. so that is just a stupid statement because he has no idea. but when did that matter partisan boi?

You and I are not in the same loop as a former POTUS, no matter how highly you think of yourself.
It's already been reported, he doesn't get classified info anymore. so he only sees what you and I see. And dude, I've seen jack shit.

I really do not belive you are this stupid. He has contacts in places that you and I do not, thus he is privy to information that you and I would not otherwise see.
no, no he doesn't, it is you that is foolish. you have no more info than me. and as I already stated, it was reported yesterday that bush does not have access to classified material. Now einstein, if it isn't classified, then you and I can see it. and again, I haven't seen jack shit. I put it out there that if you have something share it.

The liberal big government globalist Bush stayed silent through the entire Obama presidency and now that Trump the man that made Jeb look like the tool that he is has won and sits in the Oval Office he can't shut up....
Go take care of your dying old man George and shut the fuck up...
The swampy globalists are screaming like 12 year old girls....we must be winning...

WTF are you talking about? Bush made an insinuation that the election was a fraud.

From the story you linked in your OP

"There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled."
"Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy," Bush continued.

Methinks you're reading way too much into what Little Bush was saying.
They meddled in 2000 and 2004 also.
What evidence do you have to support this claim?

How come Bushy didn't bring that up? Think Russia could sway 54 people in Florida?
You'd have to ask him, possibly because nobody of standing made any accusations against the Russians in 2000 and 2004? or maybe it wasn't in his best interests to do so?

Clearly Russian election tampering in 2016 IS a headline issue, so I don't see how it's inappropriate for him to comment on it, if he'd have accused Trump of collusion that would have been inappropriate but he didn't , if he'd have claimed that Trump's win was illegitimate that would have been inappropriate but he didn't, so again, WHERE'S THE BEEF?
Alleged Russian political meddling documented in 27 countries since 2004

A brief history of Russian meddling in US elections

You should probably actually read the stories before you try to offer them up as evidence to support your claims.

Because What you linked contradicts your claim.

Just a sampling:

"Russia has meddled in the affairs of at least 27 European and North American countries since 2004 with interference that ranges from cyberattacks to disinformation campaigns, according to an analysis by a surveillance organization.

The findings, provided to USA TODAY, show the meddling started in former Soviet republics allied with the West and spread to Western Europe. More recently affected are Canada and the United States, where Congress and an independent prosecutor are investigating possible Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election."

"Historians agree that what Burr said probably isn’t literally true.

This is the first time (at least as far as the public knows) that Russia attempted to influence a U.S. election in favor of a particular candidate. However, it is a throwback of sorts to the Cold War."

- Weatherman - educating the left since 1978
Uh-huh, Maybe you should stick to "educating" THE LEFT exclusively since they're morons that don't pay attention to detail and you'll have a better shot of slipping shoddy evidence past them.

:popcorn:

WTF are you talking about? Bush made an insinuation that the election was a fraud.

"Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy," Bush continued.

How come Bushy didn't bring that up? Think Russia could sway 54 people in Florida?
You'd have to ask him, possibly because nobody of standing made any accusations against the Russians in 2000 and 2004? or maybe it wasn't in his best interests to do so?

Clearly Russian election tampering in 2016 IS a headline issue, so I don't see how it's inappropriate for him to comment on it, if he'd have accused Trump of collusion that would have been inappropriate but he didn't , if he'd have claimed that Trump's win was illegitimate that would have been inappropriate but he didn't, so again, WHERE'S THE BEEF?

You should probably actually read the stories before you try to offer them up as evidence to support your claims.

Just a sampling:

"Russia has meddled in the affairs of at least 27 European and North American countries since 2004 with interference that ranges from cyberattacks to disinformation campaigns, according to an analysis by a surveillance organization.

The findings, provided to USA TODAY, show the meddling started in former Soviet republics allied with the West and spread to Western Europe. More recently affected are Canada and the United States, where Congress and an independent prosecutor are investigating possible Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election."

This is the first time (at least as far as the public knows) that Russia attempted to influence a U.S. election in favor of a particular candidate. However, it is a throwback of sorts to the Cold War."

Uh-huh, Maybe you should stick to "educating" THE LEFT exclusively since they're morons that don't pay attention to detail and you'll have a better shot of slipping shoddy evidence past them.

to Britain? too funny. now who was working with Britain during the election? hmmmmm seems the circle's been closed.

Just a sampling:

Yeah, the Soviets never paid attention to US elections. :21::lmao:

no, no he doesn't, it is you that is foolish. you have no more info than me. and as I already stated, it was reported yesterday that bush does not have access to classified material. Now einstein, if it isn't classified, then you and I can see it. and again, I haven't seen jack shit. I put it out there that if you have something share it.

You are just not a very smart person. When I got out of the Corps 9 years ago I still had connections with people in all sorts of units, people that I had served with. So, while I no longer had access to the classified messages I did have access to information that you would not have known about what was happening in Iraq and other places of the world. None of it was classified, but I had sources (and still do though not near as many) that you do not have.

The same thing holds true of a former POUTS, he has sources of information that you and I do not have. Now, you can pretend that the nightly news gives you all the information there, but it is just wet dream of yours.

You are just not a very smart person. When I got out of the Corps 9 years ago I still had connections with people in all sorts of units, people that I had served with. So, while I no longer had access to the classified messages I did have access to information that you would not have known about what was happening in Iraq and other places of the world. None of it was classified, but I had sources (and still do though not near as many) that you do not have.

The same thing holds true of a former POUTS, he has sources of information that you and I do not have. Now, you can pretend that the nightly news gives you all the information there, but it is just wet dream of yours.
oh for gd fking sake. what a bunch of whooie as well. again, here we go you all think you know what you don't. LOL.

Yeah, and Trump is President and suddenly he starts spewing crap because he picked on his brother JEB! and made him look like the fool he was. Bush is just a Deep State tool protecting the DC elite that Trump is threatening to tear down.

Georgey Boy didn't criticize Trump in those comments, he simply stated his opinion that the evidence points to Russia meddling in the 2016 election then went on to (basically) say that he doesn't know whether or not that meddling changed anything.

I don't like George W. Bush but like I said he's shown restraint and class since leaving office, which is more than I can say for certain other ex-Presidents *COUGH* Carter, Clinton, Obama *COUGH*

He doesn’t get security briefings anymore, idiot.

He knows absolutely nothing more than anyone else.

Georgey Boy didn't criticize Trump in those comments, he simply stated his opinion that the evidence points to Russia meddling in the 2016 election then went on to (basically) say that he doesn't know whether or not that meddling changed anything.

I don't like George W. Bush but like I said he's shown restraint and class since leaving office, which is more than I can say for certain other ex-Presidents *COUGH* Carter, Clinton, Obama *COUGH*

Are you related to the brain dead guy above? You two have to be plants, there is no way there are two people this stupid in on thread.

Are you related to the brain dead guy above? You two have to be plants, there is no way there are two people this stupid in on thread.
If you seriously think Bush is getting information not available to the public just because he is a former president, you truly are retarded.

The reason why you are retarded is because if Bush actually does know someone in the Trump administration who actually does know something....they can’t legally tell him anyway.

In short, Obama knows jack shit unless one of his holdovers is illegally telling him something.

If you seriously think Bush is getting information not available to the public just because he is a former president, you truly are retarded.

The reason why you are retarded is because if Bush actually does know someone in the Trump administration who actually does know something....they can’t legally tell him anyway.

In short, Obama knows jack shit unless one of his holdovers is illegally telling him something.

it's so cute that you think you know anything

little troll...

it's so cute that you think you know anything

little troll...
And that he knows so much more than you. Amazing

Yo, Yo Jillian babe, got that name yet? Hahahaha Hahahaha a know nothing. Big mouth. Who’s arrested for being an Russia asset?

Just a sampling:

Yeah, the Soviets never paid attention to US elections. :21::lmao:
That's the spirit; when your effort to provide documentary evidence ends up contradicting your own argument try deflecting by offering up some of the anecdotal variety. :rolleyes:

... anyways, as I was pointing out before you decided to take a detour into fantasy land, you are reading way too much into Georgie Boy's comments.

Forum List

Back