🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George W. Bush Has Some Feelz About *RUSSIA!*

Georgey Boy didn't criticize Trump in those comments, he simply stated his opinion that the evidence points to Russia meddling in the 2016 election then went on to (basically) say that he doesn't know whether or not that meddling changed anything.

I don't like George W. Bush but like I said he's shown restraint and class since leaving office, which is more than I can say for certain other ex-Presidents *COUGH* Carter, Clinton, Obama *COUGH*
Russia has been meddling in our elections since 1950.

And yet you pissed on Bush II for saying that the Russia meddled in our elections. Are you bipolar or something?
WTF are you talking about? Bush made an insinuation that the election was a fraud.
You partisan fuckhead.

He did not imply any such thing, that is just partisan spin. You fucking partisans are the biggest danger to our country, bar none.
You fucking partisan. Bush making such statements overseas with no context is just pure partisan deep state BS.
Which you are obviously a lover of, you partisan shitforbrains.

Are you a Russian paid troll who makes a living dividing our country? It sure seems that way.

Yeah, and Trump is President and suddenly he starts spewing crap because he picked on his brother JEB! and made him look like the fool he was. Bush is just a Deep State tool protecting the DC elite that Trump is threatening to tear down.

Georgey Boy didn't criticize Trump in those comments, he simply stated his opinion that the evidence points to Russia meddling in the 2016 election then went on to (basically) say that he doesn't know whether or not that meddling changed anything.

I don't like George W. Bush but like I said he's shown restraint and class since leaving office, which is more than I can say for certain other ex-Presidents *COUGH* Carter, Clinton, Obama *COUGH*

really? Russia installed their "asset" in the white house after surrounding him with their stooges?

really?

damn, you're a moron.
who is that?
Now you did it. You asked for specifics and evidence.
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A RACIST!

Yeah, and Trump is President and suddenly he starts spewing crap because he picked on his brother JEB! and made him look like the fool he was. Bush is just a Deep State tool protecting the DC elite that Trump is threatening to tear down.

really? Russia installed their "asset" in the white house after surrounding him with their stooges?

really?

damn, you're a moron.
Go to the conspiracy board with your grassy knoll BS and leave the adults alone.

Hmm....now you just did what Georgey Boy did, namely accused the Russians of election tampering, of course in his comments he was citing recent evidence and the conclusions of much of the U.S. Intelligence apparatus.

Although, that wasn't really the point was it? Unless I'm mistaken you were all up in arms because you thought ex-President Gunslinger was criticizing current President Twitter, which he clearly wasn't, unless of course you believe that collusion between the Donald's campaign and the Russians happened, Freudian slip perhaps?

really?

damn, you're a moron.
who is that?
I haven't heard anyone arrested for interfering in the election as an agent of russia. You?

And yet you pissed on Bush II for saying that the Russia meddled in our elections. Are you bipolar or something?
how would he know? he isn't in any loop. He's like you and I. so that is just a stupid statement because he has no idea. but when did that matter partisan boi?

really?

damn, you're a moron.
who is that?
I haven't heard anyone arrested for interfering in the election as an agent of russia. You?
name them Jillian. 'I'll wait, tick tock look at the sock.

Hmm....now you just did what Georgey Boy did, namely accused the Russians of election tampering, of course in his comments he was citing recent evidence and the conclusions of much of the U.S. Intelligence apparatus.

Although, that wasn't really the point was it? Unless I'm mistaken you were all up in arms because you thought ex-President Gunslinger was criticizing current President Twitter, which he clearly wasn't, unless of course you believe that collusion between the Donald's campaign and the Russians happened, Freudian slip perhaps?
what is it you've seen to know they meddled? just asking.

how would he know? he isn't in any loop. He's like you and I. so that is just a stupid statement because he has no idea. but when did that matter partisan boi?

You and I are not in the same loop as a former POTUS, no matter how highly you think of yourself.

really?

damn, you're a moron.
who is that?

I'm reading your posts, so I am looking at the sock.

you do know this is what is under investigation and what you treasonous pieces of garbage are obstructing, right, troll?

This guy is a bigger disappointment out of office than he was while he was in office. He kept his mouth shut while Obama weaponized the government and targeted conservatives. He kept is mouth shut when Obama paid Hezbollah I mean Iran almost $2B and basically green-lighted the Iranian nuclear program. He kept his mouth shut when former AG Eric Holder ran guns to narcoterrorists in Mexico. But during the Trump administration, he's going to open his yapper. Overseas. The Deep State must be defended.

"It's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system because democracy is only as good as the people trust in results," Bush said at a Milken Institute summit in Abu Dhabi. He added, "There's pretty clear evidence that the RUSSIANS! meddled."

"Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy," Bush continued.

"The RUSSIAN! government has made a project of turning Americans against each other," he said at the time, adding that while RUSSIAN! interference will not be successful, "foreign aggression, including cyberattacks, disinformation and financial influence, should never be downplayed or tolerated."

George W. Bush: 'Pretty clear evidence' Russia meddled - CNNPolitics

You know who is helping the RUSSIANS! with their goal of American political chaos? The Democrats and the media. The RUSSIANS! want chaos and discord, and the media is ginning up the public, delivering agitprop and #resistance against the President Trump. I don't mean legitimate policy debates or difference, I mean things like telling voters that Trump policies are ARMAGEDDON, that they will kill you, and that they are RACIST.
So does Trump's CIA director: CIA Director Mike Pompeo Warns Russia Will Target Midterms
well if they don't tell us what they do, there's no way for us to stop it. so please show me what it is they do? Buy time on TV commercials? how would you know? put ads in the paper? how would you know? hey big mouth what is it we should look for?

really?

damn, you're a moron.
who is that?

I'm reading your posts, so I am looking at the sock.

you do know this is what is under investigation and what you treasonous pieces of garbage are obstructing, right, troll?
hahahahahahaahaha just as I figured big mouth can't name the asset in the white house he claimed was there. Name the one arrested. I'm still waiting.

You and I are not in the same loop as a former POTUS, no matter how highly you think of yourself.
It's already been reported, he doesn't get classified info anymore. so he only sees what you and I see. And dude, I've seen jack shit.

WTF are you talking about? Bush made an insinuation that the election was a fraud.

From the story you linked in your OP

"There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled."
"Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy," Bush continued.

Methinks you're reading way too much into what Little Bush was saying.

he has no idea what the Russians did if anything. until some fking american posts what the russians did I suggest you all shut your fking mouths.

They meddled in 2000 and 2004 also. How come Bushy didn't bring that up? Think Russia could sway 54 people in Florida?

It's already been reported, he doesn't get classified info anymore. so he only sees what you and I see. And dude, I've seen jack shit.

I really do not belive you are this stupid. He has contacts in places that you and I do not, thus he is privy to information that you and I would not otherwise see.

They meddled in 2000 and 2004 also.
What evidence do you have to support this claim?

How come Bushy didn't bring that up? Think Russia could sway 54 people in Florida?
You'd have to ask him, possibly because nobody of standing made any accusations against the Russians in 2000 and 2004? or maybe it wasn't in his best interests to do so?

Clearly Russian election tampering in 2016 IS a headline issue, so I don't see how it's inappropriate for him to comment on it, if he'd have accused Trump of collusion that would have been inappropriate but he didn't , if he'd have claimed that Trump's win was illegitimate that would have been inappropriate but he didn't, so again, WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Putin and his wife stayed at the Bush compound at Kennebunkport on a couple of occasions. Maybe the "chip" Dubya sees on Vlad's shoulder is something that happened there. Bush41 was a terrible president.....remember "read my lips" and then Tip O'Neil rolled him into higher taxes? I could go on and on about #41, from bailing out of his bomber over the Pacific leaving 3 crew members in the rear to perish, suckering Saddam into Kuwait (Glaspie Memo), his abandonment of the Reagan Doctrine, to his piss-poor debates (looked at his watch) which gave us 8 years of Slick Willy.

They meddled in 2000 and 2004 also.
What evidence do you have to support this claim?

How come Bushy didn't bring that up? Think Russia could sway 54 people in Florida?
You'd have to ask him, possibly because nobody of standing made any accusations against the Russians in 2000 and 2004? or maybe it wasn't in his best interests to do so?

Clearly Russian election tampering in 2016 IS a headline issue, so I don't see how it's inappropriate for him to comment on it, if he'd have accused Trump of collusion that would have been inappropriate but he didn't , if he'd have claimed that Trump's win was illegitimate that would have been inappropriate but he didn't, so again, WHERE'S THE BEEF?
Alleged Russian political meddling documented in 27 countries since 2004

A brief history of Russian meddling in US elections

- Weatherman - educating the left since 1978

Forum List

Back