George Will hits the target

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
"A Conservative has I think a tragic view of life, which is that however clever the experts are going to assemble, (and we had a call early in the show ) from bringing in the experts how ever you meticulously you draft, whatever statute you whined up passing, the world is going to remain a broken place, and thing's like this are going too happen." George Will.

[ame=http://youtu.be/a0FcQirxCa4]George Will destroys Joe Klein's Gun Control Argument - YouTube[/ame]

Does not matter what Joe or George or you or me think, bigreb, as long as we understand that SCOTUS can regulate gun ownership and restrict certain dangerous and unusual weapons (Heller).

Does not matter what Joe or George or you or me think, bigreb, as long as we understand that SCOTUS can regulate gun ownership and restrict certain dangerous and unusual weapons (Heller).

A militia type weapon is not an unusual weapon, because as SCOTUS once ruled it is the kind in common use at the time

A militia type weapon is not an unusual weapon, because as SCOTUS once ruled it is the kind in common use at the time

should we let liberals ban dangerous and unusual books too??

And Heller recognizes that SCOTUS can regulate ownership and restrict unusual and dangerous weapons. Read it carefully. It eviscerates Lewis and Miller and McDonald on such issues.

And Heller recognizes that SCOTUS can regulate ownership and restrict unusual and dangerous weapons. Read it carefully. It eviscerates Lewis and Miller and McDonald on such issues.

Has miller been overturned? Apparently you never once read what miller said. A militia type weapon is not an unusual weapon because it is the type in common use at the time.

Forum List

Back