George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

only in your world,,,
Nope, in the world where words have meaning...

neg·li·gent
adjective

• failing to take proper care in doing something.

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.

Zimmerman failed to comply with police instructions by following Trayvon like he did.

Yeah, that was awful. LOL!
Of course it was, it led to a death.
Lol
Zimmerman had every right to follow Trayvon Martin… A know punk ass gangbanger want a bee

I thought Zimmerman didn't know him. Come to think of it what gang did he belong to?

Following a suspected criminal so that you can tell the police where to find him, while obviously risky, is not legally nor morally wrong.

I won't even call it stupid. YOu balanced the risk to himself, ie getting attacked, with the potential gain to his community, ie getting a criminal off the streets.

Hey, anyone ever hear if those robberies continued or stopped after Martin died?
He was trained by police to not follow like he did.

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

1. Every failure of training, is not a crime nor even morally wrong.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.
I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

1. Thank you for admitting that his following Martin was not a criminal act.

2. It was not negligent, it was reckless. It did not directly contribute to Martin's death. It did set up a potential situation that had further potential to turn dangerous. But further actions were needed before that happened, actions that were much more directly responsible for Martin's death that Zimmerman walking down the street.
Zimmerman didn't merely "walk down the street." First he followed Trayvon in his truck from one end of the complex to the other; and then when he ran out of road, he continued his pursuit on foot. Had Trayvon been a woman, Zimmerman could have gotten a face full of pepper spray, and rightfully so.

Followed the shit out of Trayvon!

And because he did, a teenager who had every right to be there, ended up dead. Martin made his own mistakes which contributed to his own death, but Zimmerman was the adult in that situation and Zimmerman was the one with formal training who abandoned everything he was taught.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.

2. It was not negligent, it was reckless. It did not directly contribute to Martin's death. It did set up a potential situation that had further potential to turn dangerous. But further actions were needed before that happened, actions that were much more directly responsible for Martin's death that Zimmerman walking down the street.
Zimmerman didn't merely "walk down the street." First he followed Trayvon in his truck from one end of the complex to the other; and then when he ran out of road, he continued his pursuit on foot. Had Trayvon been a woman, Zimmerman could have gotten a face full of pepper spray, and rightfully so.

Had Zimmerman been here in Texas, he could have been shot. Hell, had Teavon killed him first he would have been justified in doing so.

There is a law in Texas that says you can justifiably shoot someone just for following you?

You're lying.

Had Zimmerman been here in Texas, he could have been shot. Hell, had Teavon killed him first he would have been justified in doing so.

There is a law in Texas that says you can justifiably shoot someone just for following you?

You're lying.

Prove it. If I’m being followed through a dark place by a greasy fat Mexican looking dude yeah. I can also shoot people I think are going to commit a crime. Look it up. You will also find a case very similar to Zimmerman’s. Except the guy who did the shooting there is and has been in prison for murder. To a T CCW instructors and LE’s say Zimmerman was guilty of murder. You can’t prove otherwise except for the fact that the same court who let Casey Anthony off for child murder let Zimmerman off for the same thing.

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

upload_2019-4-29_13-18-58.jpeg

Absolutely true...the only problem Trayvon had run out of his sight...thus since you cannot follow someone you cannot see....all Z could do was to attempt to follow and look about.

Or, do as the authorities said and not tried to be Paul Blart the mall cop. Again, Zimmerman was acting outside of the charter of the neighborhood watch that night. What would have been awesomely is if the rejection letters from the prince William PD were made public. But it was clear that Zimmerman wanted to be a sillier cop hero, found out fast that he didn't have what it took and shot him self out of the situation. Zimmerman May not be a coward, but he is definitely a weakling, a sheep playing at being a wolf.

Or, do as the authorities said and not tried to be Paul Blart the mall cop.

Meh. Not against the law.

Again, Zimmerman was acting outside of the charter

OMG! Outside of the charter.

he is definitely a weakling

But not dead, like the thug.

Yeah, he was looking for a kid. Follow the pattern of Zimmerman’s life. Always in trouble for picking on people weaker then him. Guess he forgot that young men are still men? That’s why Zimmerman sticks to beating women and pulling guns on his girl friends.

Yeah, he was looking for a kid.

Yup. All 6'2" of the thug.

Follow the pattern of Zimmerman’s life. Always in trouble for picking on people weaker then him.

Is that why he was suspended from school? Oh, wait, that was the other guy.
LOL

And by "thug" you mean a teen armed with iced tea and candy.

I mean a thug who wants to beat on a creepy cracka, instead of calling 911.

You're lying.

Prove it. If I’m being followed through a dark place by a greasy fat Mexican looking dude yeah. I can also shoot people I think are going to commit a crime. Look it up. You will also find a case very similar to Zimmerman’s. Except the guy who did the shooting there is and has been in prison for murder. To a T CCW instructors and LE’s say Zimmerman was guilty of murder. You can’t prove otherwise except for the fact that the same court who let Casey Anthony off for child murder let Zimmerman off for the same thing.

If I’m being followed through a dark place by a greasy fat Mexican looking dude yeah. I can also shoot people I think are going to commit a crime.

If you can post a Texas law that says you can shoot a "greasy fat Mexican looking dude" for committing the crime of following you then I'll admit you're not a big fat liar.

To a T CCW instructors and LE’s say Zimmerman was guilty of murder.

You're lying.

A coward with a gun is who killed Trayvon.

Really?

No, you said that "being chased" is what killed him. And now you are saying something else.

I see what you are doing. You are jumping back and forth, saying stupid shit like, "being chased is what killed him"

because you can actually demonstrate that Zimmerman DID follow Martin.

But when called on how being chased doesn't kill someone, you switch gears, and make a claim you CAN'T support, ie that Zimmerman started teh fight, and when called on that bullshit,

you go back to proving the Zimmerman followed Martin.

You libs, you spend so much time and energy hiding from the Truth and spewing bullshit.

This coming from a man who will defend a grown coward with a gun killing an unarmed teenager who was doing NOTHING wrong.

you keep forgetting that teen was trying to kill him,,,WHY???
There's no evidence Trayvon was trying to kill Zimmerman.
Lol
Well, Trayvon Martin is taking a dirt nap for a reason

Yea because a coward ass punk murdered him.

No, you said that "being chased" is what killed him. And now you are saying something else.

I see what you are doing. You are jumping back and forth, saying stupid shit like, "being chased is what killed him"

But when called on how being chased doesn't kill someone, you switch gears, and make a claim you CAN'T support, ie that Zimmerman started teh fight, and when called on that bullshit,

You libs, you spend so much time and energy hiding from the Truth and spewing bullshit.

This coming from a man who will defend a grown coward with a gun killing an unarmed teenager who was doing NOTHING wrong.

Lol

Nope. The law says self defense. You guys need to get over this.

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

Lol
Zimmerman had every right to follow Trayvon Martin… A know punk ass gangbanger want a bee

I thought Zimmerman didn't know him. Come to think of it what gang did he belong to?
Want to be

I posted the Coroner's report and it only showed he had an abrasion on his ring finger, so as usual you are lying.

You must be thinking about that biased funeral director....dat is not an autopsy dumbol

iu

That's why I posted the ACTUAL CORONER'S REPORT DUMBASS.
Trayvon Martin Autopsy Shows Injuries to Knuckles
Too bad the actual autopsy reports don't match up with that...

Full text of "Trayvon Martin Autopsy"

Lol

Lol
Trayvon Martin is taking a Permanent dirt nap, And rightly so… He will not be missed

Possibly, but we'll never know.

Lol

Nope. The law says self defense. You guys need to get over this.

The law said the same thing for Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

View attachment 258498
Thug weapon, right...?

png-skittles--2048.png

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

View attachment 258498
Thug weapon, right...?

png-skittles--2048.png

Zimmerman took trayvon Martin out, Brown trash took black trash out... neither will be missed in that community. Lol

only in your world,,,

neg·li·gent
adjective

View attachment 258498
Thug weapon, right...?

png-skittles--2048.png

Luckily he died before he stole a gun.

neg·li·gent
adjective

View attachment 258498
Thug weapon, right...?

png-skittles--2048.png

Luckily he died before he stole a gun.
Why would he have stolen a gun?

Forum List

Back