George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Last edited:
Florida couple cancels news conference about how George Zimmerman helped them after car crash
ORLANDO, Fla. – A husband and wife canceled a news conference in which they had planned to talk about how George Zimmerman assisted them after their SUV flipped over on a Florida highway.

Mark and Dana Gerstle had planned to speak Wednesday afternoon at the Orlando law office of Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

But O'Mara spokesman Shawn Vincent says they changed their minds, deciding they didn't want to be in the spotlight.

Good for them!

i was hoping they would have done a press conference

maybe they would have talked a little about the weird face disorder

the children seemed to have gotten over recently

I never would have said anything in the first place. I don't need Obama looking at my taxes or looking into my phone records.

Next thing you'd be hearing ether I turned up dead or I all of the sudden had a change of heart and I want to become a Democrat. I'd sound like all of the fake ex-Republicans here on USMB.

Last edited:
Florida couple cancels news conference about how George Zimmerman helped them after car crash
ORLANDO, Fla. – A husband and wife canceled a news conference in which they had planned to talk about how George Zimmerman assisted them after their SUV flipped over on a Florida highway.

Mark and Dana Gerstle had planned to speak Wednesday afternoon at the Orlando law office of Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

But O'Mara spokesman Shawn Vincent says they changed their minds, deciding they didn't want to be in the spotlight.

Spike Lee would have paid crowds to be at their front door to burn down their home the way he did to that elderly couple named "Zimmerman".

Officer Patrick Rehder phone records show he tipped off George Zimmerman

+ source says Zimmerman “has a police scanner to listen in to any nasty accidents near him in need of a super hero”....

Accident was real. The rest was staged!
So -- did Zimmerman or his handlers cynically exploit the Gerstle family to pull Georgie's bacon out of the fire?
Am I really suppose to believe that a family would flip their car with 2 young children in it just so they can make Zimmerman look like a hero?
What part of "Accident was real. The rest was staged!" don't you understand, Dumbo?

So -- did Zimmerman or his handlers cynically exploit the Gerstle family to pull Georgie's bacon out of the fire?
Am I really suppose to believe that a family would flip their car with 2 young children in it just so they can make Zimmerman look like a hero?
What part of "Accident was real. The rest was staged!" don't you understand, Dumbo?

What part of, "You are a troll. You will now be negged." don't you understand, dumbass?

'
“SAVED” from a car in flames – or was it STAGED?

Officer Patrick Rehder phone records show he tipped off George Zimmerman

+ source says Zimmerman “has a police scanner to listen in to any nasty accidents near him in need of a super hero”....

Accident was real. The rest was staged!

He's one strange cat..

Hopefully he doesn't murder anyone else..

Least he's a cop wannabe..and not a Dexter wannabe..

'
Thank you for your postings, Censorious.

The thread was in danger of sinking into rationality.

What an utterly irresponsible thing to write. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why?

Zona has declared his desire and intent to murder Zimmerman, why should GZ not protect himself?

Murder...no. read what I said. I will protect myself from him. You see, I am immediatky a threat to him. A suspect if you will. Again read what I said, if he stepped to me, reached out at me or acted in any way threatening,I would shoot him befor he shot me.

If you were a black guy and Zimmerman approached you in a threatening manner, what would you do? Serious question.

Forum List

Back