George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Yeah..but it wasn't a fetus..so conservatives are good with it.

Just check out Iraq.

Lots of "after born" kids there were killed

Or Chicago where over 50 black kids have been killed during the duration of the trial. One will assume that Jackson, Sharpton and Obama will speak to that shortly........or not. It was black on black crime and they can't make any money off of that.

Yes, I can see all the concern you folks have for them when you start bringing Sharpton, Jackson and Obama into the mix and start talking about black on black crime.

Absolute bleeding hearts you are..I tell you what..

Your spin is usually a little better than this. The question is, why do Jackson, Sharpton and Obama attempt to make an open and shut self defense case into a civil rights murder based on race? What is the end game there? If they are sooooo concerned about black youth being killed, why are they not mentioning and doing something about the black on black crime which accounted for 50 times the deaths in Chicago alone? WHY NOT? Don't they care about those 50 dead black children as much as Trayvon? And they didn't die because of someone defending themself. They died from actually being murdered. The difference, a Hispanic man deemed white by the media killed a young black man who assaulted him and Jackson and Sharpton saw money to be made by playing the race card. You guys should be ashamed of getting butt fucked again. You need to quit falling for it over and over.

th

Robert for Prez.

Or Chicago where over 50 black kids have been killed during the duration of the trial. One will assume that Jackson, Sharpton and Obama will speak to that shortly........or not. It was black on black crime and they can't make any money off of that.

Yes, I can see all the concern you folks have for them when you start bringing Sharpton, Jackson and Obama into the mix and start talking about black on black crime.

Your spin is usually a little better than this. The question is, why do Jackson, Sharpton and Obama attempt to make an open and shut self defense case into a civil rights murder based on race? What is the end game there? If they are sooooo concerned about black youth being killed, why are they not mentioning and doing something about the black on black crime which accounted for 50 times the deaths in Chicago alone? WHY NOT? Don't they care about those 50 dead black children as much as Trayvon? And they didn't die because of someone defending themself. They died from actually being murdered. The difference, a Hispanic man deemed white by the media killed a young black man who assaulted him and Jackson and Sharpton saw money to be made by playing the race card. You guys should be ashamed of getting butt fucked again. You need to quit falling for it over and over.
I'm sure you can find, in one of those cases of "black on black' crime, a guy shooting an unarmed kid, claiming self defense..and being cut free by the police.

From Chicago..

Please provide links.

whats up with the black truck thing

--LOL

I heard Sharpton is pissed because Zimmerman only rescued the white family and not the black car. It would seem they have more than one black vehicle! LOL. Maybe Sharpton can get them to wreck that one too. You know. Zimmerbait,.

that is leftards for ya

according to the police report

it was a 2004 ford explorer (blue) that crashed

--LOL

Ah..cool.

The plot is starting to thicken.

This guy had multiple vehicles.

:cool:

george+zimmerman+lives.jpg

They can't stop the Zimmer, man.

Florida couple cancels news conference about how George Zimmerman helped them after car crash
ORLANDO, Fla. – A husband and wife canceled a news conference in which they had planned to talk about how George Zimmerman assisted them after their SUV flipped over on a Florida highway.

Mark and Dana Gerstle had planned to speak Wednesday afternoon at the Orlando law office of Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

But O'Mara spokesman Shawn Vincent says they changed their minds, deciding they didn't want to be in the spotlight.

Florida couple cancels news conference about how George Zimmerman helped them after car crash
ORLANDO, Fla. – A husband and wife canceled a news conference in which they had planned to talk about how George Zimmerman assisted them after their SUV flipped over on a Florida highway.

Mark and Dana Gerstle had planned to speak Wednesday afternoon at the Orlando law office of Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara.

But O'Mara spokesman Shawn Vincent says they changed their minds, deciding they didn't want to be in the spotlight.

With all that 'agenda' out there?

I can't say as I blame them.

Sad, that.

Good for them!

And was that the SUV he was driving? :confused:
No, that is a rental car. The SUV which Gerstle was driving in the claimed accident was blue.

As far as I know, no one reputable has been permitted to examine the blue car to check on damage -- if there was any.

And was that the SUV he was driving? :confused:
No, that is a rental car. The SUV which Gerstle was driving in the claimed accident was blue.

As far as I know, no one reputable has been permitted to examine the blue car to check on damage -- if there was any.

Travelers home and marine ins co - why don't you give them a call hotshot detective or call the UK and have them do it.

The British Prince just named his baby & future King of England after George Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back