George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Isn't anyone wondering if that SUV in the picture is the one Ol Mark "rolled"?

Maybe it's a rental..right?

:confused:

that is not an SUV you idiot
Zimmerman destroyed another family. Great American .

So the statement was

"that is not an SUV you idiot"

Zona responds with "Zimmerman destroyed another family. Great American"

Zona gets the brilliant response of the day award?:cuckoo:

that is not an SUV you idiot
Zimmerman destroyed another family. Great American .

How? Was the SUV (not pictured) roll a suicide pact he foiled???

Apparently, Zona believes that it is Zimmerman's fault that those who are so obsessed with their hatred of Zimmerman that their wrath will be directed at anyone who has had favorable contact with him. Thus, because Zimmerman helped them, it is Zimmermans fault that haters now wish to do this family harm.

This is indeed sad that people would now threaten this family and it is even sadder that people such as Zona try to blame Zimmerman for the situation instead of squarely placing blame on those who are so filled with hate that they would harm a totally innocent family.

I could say more, but I am afraid my temper will get the better of me... and that rarely happens Is there an emoticon which flips Zona the bird?

Last edited:
You dont have a wide enough scope to know how serious this is and how hard it's being watched.

Careful.

Uh thanks. I say he is an idiot to stay where.he killed a child. How is that a threat to someone 3000 miles from me? But continue.....

Wasn't that part of your post.. bro.

Nevermind. Do whatcha got to do.

There was nothing wrong with his post. His post did not constitute a threat. I know because I called the police when someone threatened me and they told me it did not constitute a threat. A threat has to be a specific statement about exactly what you will do to someone. Zona, did nothing of the sort. In fact, it sounded like he was offering Zimmerman some very sound advice.

Advice I hope Zimmerman is to stupid to follow. And that doesn't constitute a threat, either.

Last edited:
Now we're going to dissect the racism of the rescue and the conspiracy theory of the rescue.

<yawn>

DAMN! That poor family doesn't want to talk about it and be dragged into the media mess. I can't figure that out.

MailOnline in the UK got the phone slammed down on them by the tow company - ya think? Quacks and media idiots have been calling them since last week and I'm sure the good old Feds have been around checking it out.

Who the hell is MailOnline in the UK anyhow?

This is the silliest invention of nothing but shit I've ever seen.

Of course it was a racist rescue. He only save the white people. He made no effort to save the black car.

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs
The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood watchman.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.

'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named.

'There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.'

The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.

Zimmerman pulled the Gerstles' and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway.

Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013
article-2375251-1AF50635000005DC-586_634x424.jpg
article-2375251-1AF5012A000005DC-41_634x424.jpg

See there, black truck too! :D

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

If It was his nature to help, after he shot that child in the heart, why didnt he try to Not let him die? He likes to kill children. Now neg me bitch.

Saint Trayvon a child? Really? :lol: If you truly beleive that may I recommend that during your next therapy session you ask your therapist to up the freaking voltage? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up; like to the max.

500x500

Oh looky looky what this baby can do with smoke!!!!!!!!!! He's so talented for such a small lad

FL+Tray+gold+teeth.jpg

Oh looky looky, Baby Trayvon has just got his first set of gold teeth

trayvon-martin-finger1.jpg

OMG that child is trying to show us all he can count to three. He's so smart one day he could have been President if he hadn't picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to punch out.

:lmao:

I think his only accomplishment would have been counting to 11. :D

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs
The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood watchman.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.

'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named.

'There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.'

The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.

Zimmerman pulled the Gerstles' and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway.

Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013

whats up with the black truck thing

--LOL

--LOL

I heard Sharpton is pissed because Zimmerman only rescued the white family and not the black car. It would seem they have more than one black vehicle! LOL. Maybe Sharpton can get them to wreck that one too. You know. Zimmerbait,.

--LOL

I heard Sharpton is pissed because Zimmerman only rescued the white family and not the black car. It would seem they have more than one black vehicle! LOL. Maybe Sharpton can get them to wreck that one too. You know. Zimmerbait,.

that is leftards for ya

according to the police report

it was a 2004 ford explorer (blue) that crashed

--LOL

--LOL

that is leftards for ya

according to the police report

it was a 2004 ford explorer (blue) that crashed

--LOL

Blueberry Skittle!

Forum List

Back