George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

'
Daily Mail, UK

Question: Did any of these eight callers see the accident occur -- or did they just see an overturned SUV?

Well, that seems to make it unanimous!! No one seems willing to talk about the incident or describe it -- not the Gerstle's, not Zimmerman, not the police, not even the towing company!!! · ·
images

[color highlighting added]

I don't blame the family or the tow truck drivers. Hell's bells they'll probably get death threats for having the nerve to be saved by Zimmerman because you whackos on the left are insane.

Now let's address you lying about the police. Two count them two police representatives were interviewed and responded including the Captain.

Sanford Police Department Capt Jim McAuliffe said that Zimmerman was identified by one of the crash victims as the man who pulled him and his family from the mangled blue Ford Explorer.

:eusa_whistle:

Asked if Zimmerman was being called a hero, sheriff spokeswoman Kim Cannaday said: 'We're not going that far.'

Since being acquitted, his family - and even his lawyers - as well as George himself have received numerous death threats.

His brother Robert Zimmerman said last week: 'We have had an enormous amount of death threats. George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats.

'Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine.'

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

Thanks for doing that logically TD. I completely agree.

This not a win win. A lot of people suffered for it. And now this misinformation getting passed around with more collateral victims. It just chaps me.

I was reading some of the tweets last night attacking Z over his assistance in the rescue.

One person tweeted that Zimmerman should have let the car catch fire and climbed inside to burn to death.

Another person suggested that because it wasn't a black family that he was racist for pulling out a white family.

You can't make this shit up.

:lol:

I don't blame the family or the tow truck drivers. Hell's bells they'll probably get death threats for having the nerve to be saved by Zimmerman because you whackos on the left are insane.

Now let's address you lying about the police. Two count them two police representatives were interviewed and responded including the Captain.

Sanford Police Department Capt Jim McAuliffe said that Zimmerman was identified by one of the crash victims as the man who pulled him and his family from the mangled blue Ford Explorer.

Asked if Zimmerman was being called a hero, sheriff spokeswoman Kim Cannaday said: 'We're not going that far.'

Since being acquitted, his family - and even his lawyers - as well as George himself have received numerous death threats.

His brother Robert Zimmerman said last week: 'We have had an enormous amount of death threats. George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats.

'Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine.'

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

This not a win win. A lot of people suffered for it. And now this misinformation getting passed around with more collateral victims. It just chaps me.

I was reading some of the tweets last night attacking Z over his assistance in the rescue.

One person tweeted that Zimmerman should have let the car catch fire and climbed inside to burn to death.

Another person suggested that because it wasn't a black family that he was racist for pulling out a white family.

George ZimmerHEROman did the right thing. Why can't the losers of the world understand that?

What were these poor folks supposed to do? Ask "are you George Zimmerman" before allowing themselves to be rescued?

My God, some people need to get life's.

Yeah it's pretty mean and nasty all the way around.

On a bright note. The photo they showed on the news was the family wearing boycotted Mickey Mouse ears.

You cant make that stuff up.

If we can round up them in the ears drinking OJ for a commercial I think Jesse's reign of apartheid state and boycott terror may be foiled and finally come to the end it never began.

The family is terrified that they will become targets of the hate mobs who worship Saint Trayvon and that are running with number one race baiter and flamer Al Sharpton.

I don't blame the family.

The family is terrified that they will become targets of the hate mobs who worship Saint Trayvon and that are running with number one race baiter and flamer Al Sharpton.

The family is running scared and trying to put up the fortress against the madness.

The family is running scared and trying to put up the fortress against the madness.

Maybe they need to buy some guns and get cc licensed

Would that be poetic justice!

If this happened 10 miles from where he murdered martin, how is this fat ass ' in hiding'? At least now we know where he is. Good luck ther zimm. Bro man. :). Do not approach ANY black man. We all know how you feel about 'them'.

If this happened 10 miles from where he murdered martin, how is this fat ass ' in hiding'? At least now we know where he is. Good luck ther zimm. Bro man. :). Do not approach ANY black man. We all know how you feel about 'them'.

And we know how you feel about white people and Hispanics.

You're flirting with the Borg Tweeter threats.

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs
The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood watchman.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.

'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named.

'There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.'

The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.

Zimmerman pulled the Gerstles' and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway.

Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013
article-2375251-1AF50635000005DC-586_634x424.jpg
article-2375251-1AF5012A000005DC-41_634x424.jpg

More orange!!

Yo. :clap2:

:cool:

And was that the SUV he was driving? :confused:

You're flirting with the Borg Tweeter threats.

I have no idea what that means.

You dont have a wide enough scope to know how serious this is and how hard it's being watched.

Careful.

He murdered no one idiot

Only a jury can declare one guilty of murder

And you ain't that

Forum List

Back