George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

It will be interesting to see how "free" the American Press is to dig into these matters.
How the American press dig into this matter or how much crap the American press will make up?
Oh, don't worry, I am sure the international press will be digging into the matter, TOO!!

One suspects that this is just too good an opportunity for America-bashing to pass up !!! · ·
images

Last edited:
'
Daily Mail, UK

Zimmerman did not witness the accident on July 17th and left after speaking with police.

His name does not appear in the official accident report.

Mark Gerstle...told firefighters: 'George Zimmerman pulled me out.'

Zimmerman...did not call 911, but eight other callers did report the accident.
None of the callers mentioned Zimmerman.
Question: Did any of these eight callers see the accident occur -- or did they just see an overturned SUV?

Even the towing company who removed the Gerstle's car from the highway refused to talk about the incident.

The Miranda Towing Company from Oviedo were called by Seminole County Police to remove the blue Ford Explorer from the side of the highway.

When contacted by MailOnline a member of staff said: 'We have got nothing to say' before slamming down the phone.
Well, that seems to make it unanimous!! No one seems willing to talk about the incident or describe it -- not the Gerstle's, not Zimmerman, not the police, not even the towing company!!! · ·
images

[color highlighting added]

↑↑↑ Silliest Post of the Day! ↑↑↑​

Lol. Lack of reading ability. Another symptom of being a liberal.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News
He was one of two people who 'helped'....where does it say he pulled a black person from a truck? My god you lie.

So? I have a fantastic ability to bait idiots like you.

What if they were? The race of the family (of four) has not been determined. Would he still be a murderer cop wannabe? Answer truthfully now.

So you lied again? You said he pulled black people from the truck. Damn dude, stop ....just stop.

Now we're going to dissect the racism of the rescue and the conspiracy theory of the rescue.

<yawn>

DAMN! That poor family doesn't want to talk about it and be dragged into the media mess. I can't figure that out.

MailOnline in the UK got the phone slammed down on them by the tow company - ya think? Quacks and media idiots have been calling them since last week and I'm sure the good old Feds have been around checking it out.

Who the hell is MailOnline in the UK anyhow?

This is the silliest invention of nothing but shit I've ever seen.

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs
The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood watchman.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.

'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named.

'There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.'

The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.

Zimmerman pulled the Gerstles' and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway.

Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013
article-2375251-1AF50635000005DC-586_634x424.jpg
article-2375251-1AF5012A000005DC-41_634x424.jpg

If It was his nature to help, after he shot that child in the heart, why didnt he try to Not let him die? He likes to kill children. Now neg me bitch.

Saint Trayvon a child? Really? :lol: If you truly beleive that may I recommend that during your next therapy session you ask your therapist to up the freaking voltage? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up; like to the max.

500x500

Oh looky looky what this baby can do with smoke!!!!!!!!!! He's so talented for such a small lad

FL+Tray+gold+teeth.jpg

Oh looky looky, Baby Trayvon has just got his first set of gold teeth

trayvon-martin-finger1.jpg

OMG that child is trying to show us all he can count to three. He's so smart one day he could have been President if he hadn't picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to punch out.

:lmao:

:lmao:

tff

thanks td

You're welcome :eusa_angel:

So the people who've decided, with absolutely no evidence to support it, that it was all Trayvon Martin's fault that he got shot,

want to accuse everyone who disagrees with them as hating George Zimmerman?

lol, only in rightwing America.
Obviously there was more than sufficient evidence that it was Martin's fault he got shot.

There was. Carb is just an idiot.

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs
The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood watchman.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.

'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named.

'There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.'

The neighborhood watch volunteer, who to many is the most hated man in America after being acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, helped save the family after a terrifying crash.

Zimmerman pulled the Gerstles' and their two young children from their SUV after it rolled over in Sanford, Florida near the busy I-4 motorway.

Angry: Mark Gerstle, pictured, yells at reporters to leave the area after arriving home in Port Orange, Florida, Tuesday, July 23, 2013
article-2375251-1AF50635000005DC-586_634x424.jpg
article-2375251-1AF5012A000005DC-41_634x424.jpg

Can you IMAGINE? You're on your way home, you have an accident and flip with your kids in the car, you're already dealing with that and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!????????

The Feds show up, every media entity including the UK shows up to harass the living hell out of you.

Privacy gone.

Life gone.

Phone number changed.

Have to freaking MOVE.

Fuck this.

Have some GD compassion.

This is bullshit.

I wasn't done with the hissy fit - I don't neg. I have a hissy.

So many people's REAL GD people's lives have been fucked up from this and now we're going to blame this family?

Get some common God damn sense.

'
Daily Mail, UK

Zimmerman did not witness the accident on July 17th and left after speaking with police.

Question: Did any of these eight callers see the accident occur -- or did they just see an overturned SUV?

Even the towing company who removed the Gerstle's car from the highway refused to talk about the incident.

The Miranda Towing Company from Oviedo were called by Seminole County Police to remove the blue Ford Explorer from the side of the highway.

When contacted by MailOnline a member of staff said: 'We have got nothing to say' before slamming down the phone.
Well, that seems to make it unanimous!! No one seems willing to talk about the incident or describe it -- not the Gerstle's, not Zimmerman, not the police, not even the towing company!!! · ·
images

I don't blame the family or the tow truck drivers. Hell's bells they'll probably get death threats for having the nerve to be saved by Zimmerman because you whackos on the left are insane.

Now let's address you lying about the police. Two count them two police representatives were interviewed and responded including the Captain.

Sanford Police Department Capt Jim McAuliffe said that Zimmerman was identified by one of the crash victims as the man who pulled him and his family from the mangled blue Ford Explorer.

:eusa_whistle:

Asked if Zimmerman was being called a hero, sheriff spokeswoman Kim Cannaday said: 'We're not going that far.'

Since being acquitted, his family - and even his lawyers - as well as George himself have received numerous death threats.

His brother Robert Zimmerman said last week: 'We have had an enormous amount of death threats. George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats.

'Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine.'

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

'
Daily Mail, UK

images

I don't blame the family or the tow truck drivers. Hell's bells they'll probably get death threats for having the nerve to be saved by Zimmerman because you whackos on the left are insane.

Now let's address you lying about the police. Two count them two police representatives were interviewed and responded including the Captain.

Sanford Police Department Capt Jim McAuliffe said that Zimmerman was identified by one of the crash victims as the man who pulled him and his family from the mangled blue Ford Explorer.

:eusa_whistle:

Asked if Zimmerman was being called a hero, sheriff spokeswoman Kim Cannaday said: 'We're not going that far.'

Since being acquitted, his family - and even his lawyers - as well as George himself have received numerous death threats.

His brother Robert Zimmerman said last week: 'We have had an enormous amount of death threats. George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats.

'Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine.'

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

Thanks for doing that logically TD. I completely agree.

This not a win win. A lot of people suffered for it. And now this misinformation getting passed around with more collateral victims. It just chaps me.

images

Ooooohhhh, IT'S A CONSPIRACY, Neutered! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

All faked to make you of the lynch mob look like mindless fuckwads..

Standard Disclaimer: One minor problem with your story; you of the lynch mob already looked like mindless fuckwads...

Forum List

Back