George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

"

Those pictures of the useful idiots in the orange suits which have been posted far too many times on this thread already, have become spam.

Such spam is definitely a violation of the spirit of the rules of this message board.

Useful idiots?

Irony is.........well Ironic

At the very least they are useful

You?????

The incident report is available....

It was completely legit. That's the point.
I am unaware of any logical connection between a police incident report and the truth of its contents. I would certainly suspend belief in those contents until further evidence was in -- particularly in regard to police reports from a place with such a satanic history as Sanford, Florida.

I know very well how easy it is to lie in police reports, and how often it is done.

Jurors lie

Police reports lie

ZimmerHEROman lies

Good thing we have a dupe like numan pointing these out for everyone

Now, one last thing numan.

Prove it

Thank you for reminding me of the bland idiocy revealed in the faces of those fat consumer-units -- who, if they were in the claimed accident, are apparently too stupid even to drive properly or protect the lives of their hypothetical children.

I have not seen the picture sufficiently many times.

Last edited:
Thank you for reminding me of the bland idiocy revealed in the faces of those fat consumer-units -- who are apparently to stupid even to drive properly or protect the lives of their hypothetical children.

That would be too stupid, genius. ;)

Thank you for reminding me of the bland idiocy revealed in the faces of those fat consumer-units -- who are apparently to stupid even to drive properly or protect the lives of their hypothetical children.

I believe the genius exited the building. ;-)

I believe the genius exited the building. ;-)

Should we dress in orange and mourn?

Hey, did your toes move???

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Most impressive -- if it wasn't a staged event.
How many friends do you have who would wreck their car and set it on fire while they are trapped in it to help you out with the media?
Has anyone checked to see who owned the vehicle or what its provenance is?

Is the vehicle available for inspection?

This will shake out soon.

In the meantime..

"Orange" you glad they all dressed in Orange!

:eusa_whistle:

How many friends do you have who would wreck their car and set it on fire while they are trapped in it to help you out with the media?
Has anyone checked to see who owned the vehicle or what its provenance is?

Is the vehicle available for inspection?

This will shake out soon.

In the meantime..

"Orange" you glad they all dressed in Orange!

:eusa_whistle:

Oh, Teeth - what lying big eyes you have. This is what it is, there's not some big weird conspiracy.

Other than the obvious one.

By all accounts I've ever heard, including this one, he is a decent human being. The entire fiasco of his persecution at the hands of the media and judicial system is deeply embarrassing as an American.

IMO you also have to add race hustler Sharpton and others who also had their slimy hands in this.

Because he likes to kill children.

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

If It was his nature to help, after he shot that child in the heart, why didnt he try to Not let him die? He likes to kill children. Now neg me bitch.

Saint Trayvon a child? Really? :lol: If you truly beleive that may I recommend that during your next therapy session you ask your therapist to up the freaking voltage? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up; like to the max.

500x500

Oh looky looky what this baby can do with smoke!!!!!!!!!! He's so talented for such a small lad

FL+Tray+gold+teeth.jpg

Oh looky looky, Baby Trayvon has just got his first set of gold teeth

trayvon-martin-finger1.jpg

OMG that child is trying to show us all he can count to three. He's so smart one day he could have been President if he hadn't picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to punch out.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

If It was his nature to help, after he shot that child in the heart, why didnt he try to Not let him die? He likes to kill children. Now neg me bitch.

Saint Trayvon a child? Really? :lol: If you truly beleive that may I recommend that during your next therapy session you ask your therapist to up the freaking voltage? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up; like to the max.

500x500

Oh looky looky what this baby can do with smoke!!!!!!!!!! He's so talented for such a small lad

FL+Tray+gold+teeth.jpg

OMG that child is trying to show us all he can count to three. He's so smart one day he could have been President if he hadn't picked the wrong "creepy ass cracker" to punch out.

tff

thanks td

Lets face reality, if Zimmerman had picked up a rock and bashed his assailants head in, this and all the other stupid threads would not exist

Lets face reality, if Zimmerman had picked up a rock and bashed his assailants head in, this and all the other stupid threads would not exist

Florida doesn't have many rocks laying around. At least not around the Tampa area anyway. It's all sand & more sand. You have to truck rocks in if you want some.

500x500

FL+Tray+gold+teeth.jpg

tff

thanks td

Not surprising that these photos are not of Trayvon. As usual, the creepy ass racist crackers are lying.

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos

I'll bet the creepy ass racist lying crackers keep right on posting these bogus photos even though they KNOW they're bogus.

Lets face reality. If Trayvon had shot his stalker/assailant/attacker, he'd be on death row by now.

Florida doesn't have many rocks laying around. At least not around the Tampa area anyway. It's all sand & more sand. You have to truck rocks in if you want some.

Bashing people with sand is so unreliable.

500x500

FL+Tray+gold+teeth.jpg

tff

thanks td

Not surprising that these photos are not of Trayvon. As usual, the creepy ass racist crackers are lying.

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos

I'll bet the creepy ass racist lying crackers keep right on posting these bogus photos even though they KNOW they're bogus.

Those photos are all of TM. You lie!

Forum List

Back