George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Are liberals really going this apeshit because the people he saved were white? Is their racism really that bad?

Yes and yes.

I heard that when they pulled these folks from the car they were wrapped in bubble wrap.

Those white people saved by George Zimmerman need to be taught a lesson. They should have protesters at their doorstep day and night.

Liberals will see to it.

Most impressive -- if it wasn't a staged event.
How many friends do you have who would wreck their car and set it on fire while they are trapped in it to help you out with the media?
Has anyone checked to see who owned the vehicle or what its provenance is?

Is the vehicle available for inspection?

How many friends do you have who would wreck their car and set it on fire while they are trapped in it to help you out with the media?

Of course all of that will be done. It just won't be done by you. You and the rest of the libtards will still be free to make up whatever you want.

And you will.

Doesn't it ?

It kinda does.

It's also "amazing" that a truck flips over and no one was hurt.

I rolled a car once in my younger days. Totaled it. Had to crawl out a window and the only scratch I got was a torn stocking from glass still in the window. It can happen. And it didn't even have seatbelts. The next car I got was my favorite of my life before or since, a 1970 Buick Electra Limited.

If you have slick vinyl bench seats & are turned on your side, it is very hard for someone to get you out of that vehicle. There is nothing to stand or grab onto.

We already posted that information. All vehicles have a secret recording device that records pre-crash events & vehicle system data. All phone companies record GPS location & call logs. The FBI has been on this from day one & can't find anything suggesting this crash was staged.

Last edited:
What I want to know is, when will GZ earn his Eagle Scout badge?

I want to know when he'll be arrested for assaulting the occupants of the vehicle in the crash?

Angela Cory is no doubt leading an MSDNC lynch mob as we speak to get that white hispanic... Madcow demands injustice be done against Zimmerman!

I'm sure the DOJ has it right next to ZimmerHEROmans gun, a copy of Snookies failed zmaricans thread, and Ted Kennedy's missing breathalyzer tests

Call em up, I'm sure they will walk ya through it.

Georges Brother weighed in

"George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."

I"ve listened to his brother go through an interview with CNN and they were hitting him with constant potholes.

He managed it admirably and is another honest man imho. I have gained respect for his family from that interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bolvk8JuzGQ]Piers Morgan with Robert Zimmerman Jr. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePcLS5f7jw]Robert Zimmerman Jr - Exclusive Interview With Piers Morgan - 7/13/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

So? I have a fantastic ability to bait idiots like you.

What if they were? The race of the family (of four) has not been determined. Would he still be a murderer cop wannabe? Answer truthfully now.

I put it up earlier. Here's the family.

article-2374033-1AF1FA9A000005DC-95_634x777.jpg

article-2374033-1AF1EBA9000005DC-598_634x475.jpg

article-2374033-1AF1E3D3000005DC-123_306x423.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead

Couple rescued from overturned vehicle by George Zimmerman named
Mark Gerstle, 52, and his wife, Dana, 41 - were pulled from the wreck by Zimmerman just days after his acquittal

article-2374033-1AF1E34C000005DC-741_306x423.jpg

article-2374033-1AF1F7F3000005DC-847_634x817.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

they seem like nice people

Yeah. These poor freaking nice bystander SUV rolled over people dragged into this mess. They'll be idiots chasing them around harassing them about how they helped "stage" this.

I'm sure the DOJ has it right next to ZimmerHEROmans gun, a copy of Snookies failed zmaricans thread, and Ted Kennedy's missing breathalyzer tests
My suspicions are that the Sanford police do indeed have every bit of evidence connected with this story gathered together with Ted Kennedy's missing breathalyzer test.

It will be interesting to see how "free" the American Press is to dig into these matters.

The incident report is available.

I'm not posting it because it has their personal info on it and it's not appropriate.

It was completely legit. That's the point.

"

Those pictures of the useful idiots in the orange suits which have been posted far too many times on this thread already, have become spam.

Such spam is definitely a violation of the spirit of the rules of this message board.

The incident report is available....

It was completely legit. That's the point.
I am unaware of any logical connection between a police incident report and the truth of its contents. I would certainly suspend belief in those contents until further evidence was in -- particularly in regard to police reports from a place with such a satanic history as Sanford, Florida.

I know very well how easy it is to lie in police reports, and how often it is done.

Forum List

Back