George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Gee, seems like quite a coincidence...
Doesn't it ?

It kinda does.

It's also "amazing" that a truck flips over and no one was hurt.

I rolled a car once in my younger days. Totaled it. Had to crawl out a window and the only scratch I got was a torn stocking from glass still in the window. It can happen. And it didn't even have seatbelts. The next car I got was my favorite of my life before or since, a 1970 Buick Electra Limited.

Last edited:
Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

Oh wait, so he isn't a stone cold killer? To me he's a hero.

Georges Brother weighed in

"George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."

I"ve listened to his brother go through an interview with CNN and they were hitting him with constant potholes.

He managed it admirably and is another honest man imho. I have gained respect for his family from that interview.

Last edited by a moderator:

"George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."

I"ve listened to his brother go through an interview with CNN and they were hitting him with constant potholes.

He managed it admirably and is another honest man imho. I have gained respect for his family from that interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bolvk8JuzGQ]Piers Morgan with Robert Zimmerman Jr. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePcLS5f7jw]Robert Zimmerman Jr - Exclusive Interview With Piers Morgan - 7/13/2013 - YouTube[/ame]
I saw him speak the other day, and I truly thought he had the best take on the situation I've yet heard. He is so eloquent I was wondering if he were a man of the law.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bolvk8JuzGQ]Piers Morgan with Robert Zimmerman Jr. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePcLS5f7jw]Robert Zimmerman Jr - Exclusive Interview With Piers Morgan - 7/13/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

i watched that also the whole family seems very honest

Have you heard his father's diatribe abouts how blacks are racist. No wonder old fat ass George is so screwed up.

Piers Morgan with Robert Zimmerman Jr. - YouTube

Robert Zimmerman Jr - Exclusive Interview With Piers Morgan - 7/13/2013 - YouTube

Have you heard his father's diatribe abouts how blacks are racist. No wonder old fat ass George is so screwed up.

Sure, when was the last time Al Sharpton pulled a white guy out from under a truck?

Never.

:cuckoo:

Oh and by the way fuck Zimmerman. He killed an unarmed child. The pussy.

Sure, when was the last time Al Sharpton pulled a white guy out from under a truck?

Never.

When was the last time Zimmerman 'pulled' a black man from one.

Lol. Lack of reading ability. Another symptom of being a liberal.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News

Never.

When was the last time Zimmerman 'pulled' a black man from one.

Lol. Lack of reading ability. Another symptom of being a liberal.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News
He was one of two people who 'helped'....where does it say he pulled a black person from a truck? My god you lie.

Piers Morgan with Robert Zimmerman Jr. - YouTube

Robert Zimmerman Jr - Exclusive Interview With Piers Morgan - 7/13/2013 - YouTube

You gotta admit though that intentionally gaining a hundred pounds before he went to trial so he'd look like a fat pussy was a smooth move.

Forum List

Back