George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

'
I would think an intelligent person would find out exactly what the details were before he or she jumped to a conclusion.

But then, I'm so unamerican.

Because he likes to kill children.

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

Oh, I see. You're right. I made a mistake. Let me fix that:

Because he likes to kill BLACK children.

Seeing that Zimmerman organized and adovcated on behalf a homeless blakc man who was severely beaten by the local police, and that he mentored a few black kids in the neighborhood, you have the burden of proof.

'
I would think an intelligent person would find out exactly what the details were before he or she jumped to a conclusion.

But then, I'm so unamerican.

Um, psssssst, their were eye witnesses

But then, lets get a jury to decide and not believe them!

Maybe POTUS can then show pity to the wrecked SUV

"If I were a car, I'd look just like an SUV"

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

Here's pictures of the family I found at the DM to put faces on your OP. :eusa_angel:

article-2374033-1AF1FA9A000005DC-95_634x777.jpg

article-2374033-1AF1EBA9000005DC-598_634x475.jpg

article-2374033-1AF1E3D3000005DC-123_306x423.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead

Couple rescued from overturned vehicle by George Zimmerman named
Mark Gerstle, 52, and his wife, Dana, 41 - were pulled from the wreck by Zimmerman just days after his acquittal

article-2374033-1AF1E34C000005DC-741_306x423.jpg

article-2374033-1AF1F7F3000005DC-847_634x817.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

Has Zimmerman been arrested for pulling people out of cars yet?

give Holder and Obama some time to trump up charges

The DOJ will claim that Zimmerman profiled that overturned SUV. They will say GZ only stopped because the Blue Explorer did not have big ass 24" chrome wheels with low-profile tires.

They will claim if it had huge chrome rims & smoke rolling out GZ would have reported ******* are smoking weed along side the interstate. They will claim he would have shot the ******* trying to escape the fire.

For the liberal lovers of Saint Trayvon and the haters of the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil George who think this was staged:

Father of two, Mr Gerstle, 52, was driving onto the off ramp of the highway when he lost control of the vehicle resulting in the terrifying crash that left him, his wife and two children aged eight and four trapped.

EXCLUSIVE: The family George Zimmerman rescued from horrific car wreck on Florida highway last week - less than a mile from where he shot Trayvon Martin dead | Mail Online

Oh but I have to remember they are white people who of course would overturn the SUV with their two children inside just to make Zimmerman look good.

:lmao: Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

Gee, seems like quite a coincidence...

I am sure Obama & Holder have the FBI already investigating it. Just like when they had the FBI so busy investigating Zimmerman & finding nothing that they missed the "Boston Bombers"

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

if he didn't rescue a minority, it doesn't count....:eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't it be wild if Zimmerman really is a super hero? You know, like Superman or Batman? He shows up when people need his help which is why he ends up in these kinds of places. Now, I live in a pretty rural area so I don't run into people who need rescuing very often, but Florida must be different. Does anyone live in a more congested area and see people who need help frequently? I know when I lived in CA and was an emergency responder it felt like trouble happened wherever I went. Okay, well with that in mind, Zimmerman should take some advanced first aid and CPR classes. He'd be an even greater benefit to society. I think I know what his next job will be - paramedic. What was his job anyway?

Most impressive -- if it wasn't a staged event.
I wonder who volunteered their family to be in the burning truck?
Well, when I posted that, the only "witness" was a "police officer" in Sanford, FL.

I happened to watch what was broadcast to all of Canada on the CBC National news a couple of nights ago:

A place called Sanford

The Trayvon Martin shooting trial opens up old wounds. Paul Hunter takes us to Sanford, Florida.

It appears that Sanford, Florida has a long history of virulent racism. I had not realized what a microcosm of all that is most vile and disgusting in the American national experience the place is, but now I know -- and most of Canada now knows it.

Now two people have come forward claiming to have been in the "burning" vehicle.

Three people might be better odds for a story being true than just a cop from racist Sanford.

Still, I think I will wait and see before I give the story much credence. The USA is such a land of lies, and it is a pretty improbable Hollywood story line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back