George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

Because it's not about him.

It's about an agenda.

Almost. It's about people like him who buy a gun and violate HOA rules because they have an agenda. His agenda cost his HOA over $1,000,000.

He's like a fat Barney Fife and the jury was "Ange".....

Barney_fife.jpg

I have my doubts that the Martins will be able to collect a dime of that money.

Guys, this case has shown us the real progressives, they don't care about the law, they don't care about justice, and they are ignorant and don't want to learn.

Typical progs, their message is all that is important and they will say and do anything, no matter how illogical, no matter how stupid, to further that message.

Because he likes to kill children.

Trayvon was no child. He was a feral savage.

And all "feral savages" walk to the store to buy "Skittles and Ice Tea" before a game. It's what they do. It's what makes them "feral". Course, being black is part of it, right?

I guess at least he got to smoke his blunt before he made a stupid and fatal decision to attack an armed man. Maybe he shouldn't have smoked before he got the skittles and iced tea.

oh noze....zimmerman helped save someone's life

what will the lunatic lefties do now?

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

There is no confirmation yet that the 911 operator told GZ to stay in his vehicle when he called to report the accident. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

'

Most impressive -- if it wasn't a staged event.

'

Most impressive -- if it wasn't a staged event.

I wonder who volunteered their family to be in the burning truck?

Numan, you crack me up.

Pretty dumb statement for someone who wants people to think he's smart!

Forum List

Back