George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

This is the man the Liberals hate and want to see destroyed.

Why would, how could the left hate a man such as this?

Because he likes to kill children.

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

If It was his nature to help, after he shot that child in the heart, why didnt he try to Not let him die? He likes to kill children. Now neg me bitch.

Even with all the hell he's been through, Zimmerman's natural desire and instinct to help others comes through.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

He shot an unarmed man, that's why.

Even though I don't neg, with very rare exceptions, unless someone negs me.... I am really tempted to neg this.

If It was his nature to help, after he shot that child in the heart, why didnt he try to Not let him die? He likes to kill children. Now neg me bitch.

BodeyZona ^ thinks that after shooting the guy who had been trying to "brain" him, GZ should have performed open heart surgery on the attacker -- sans scalpel. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's the kind of low grade infection that passes for intellectual prowess from the always dishonest and utterly stupid banal vapid scumbag, ZonaBodey.

What a diseased lying ignorant dishonest stupid useless rancid twat that girl/thing is.

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Somebody buy that man a Superman suit!

Breaking News: George Zimmerman saved 4 peoples lives. He pulled a trapped family of four, including two children, out of the overturned SUV saving their lives before police or first responders arrived. The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

Zimmerman thought that there might be a fire in the vehicle and he grabbed a fire extinguisher that he had inside his own truck. Seminole County Sheriff spokesperson Heather Smith confirmed that account to TheDC, explaining that officers on the scene reported that Zimmerman was carrying a fire extinguisher.

"The eyewitness told Breitbart News he helped assist the family out of the vehicle and put out the fire with the extinguisher."

AP: Officials: Zimmerman helped 4 out of wrecked SUV

Last edited:
I respect Zimmerman...This man helps boys become educated, watches his neighborhood, gets kicked in the teeth for defending himself and still cares.

You can stick it up your ass media and loons. Zimmerman is a honest man.

He turned Martin on to his stomach..by his own admission.

Guess it was to let him bleed out. :doubt:

He shot an unarmed man, that's why.
He shot an unarmed man who was bashing his head into concrete in a feral manner like a Zulu savage from Africa, that's why!

Zimmerman_fights_zulu.gif

He turned Martin on to his stomach..by his own admission.

Guess it was to let him bleed out. :doubt:
Obviously, you'll swallow almost anything.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence.

Whatever circumstantial evidence there is does not support an elimination of the possibility that Zimmerman started the altercation.

It is not required that the person accused "eliminate" the possibility. Welcome to America.

What WAS required was for the persecutors to eliminate that possibility BEYOND a REASONABLE DOUBT. They failed. Miserably.

And, uhm, since the only non bullet "injury" to TM was on hsi fucking knuckle, and since GZ had injuries to his nose, face and the back of his head, there is PLENTY of evidence that it was TM who was pummeling GZ and not ANY other way around.

Enjoy your fail.

The defense enjoyed the perseuction's fail.

In other words, because the burden of proof is on the prosecution, and since this case was decided for LACK of the evidence needed to fulfill that burden,

George Zimmerman was not guilty,

which means that he might have been genuinely innocent of any wrongdoing, or,

he might have gotten away with murder.

Steve_McGarrett.

Proud Conservative!.

You folks must be so happy to have him around after he posted that little ditty.

:clap:

So the people who've decided, with absolutely no evidence to support it, that it was all Trayvon Martin's fault that he got shot,

want to accuse everyone who disagrees with them as hating George Zimmerman?

lol, only in rightwing America.

Unlike all you lolberal hacks who "decided" with less than zero evidence that Zimmerman had "murdered" some kid because the kid was wearing a hoodie while being black.

No.

There WAS evidence that the physical altercation was initiated by Trayvon. You hack tools may not wish to admit it, but that's not unexpected from your ilk.
Geeze, but they're having such a fun witch hunt, Ilar. :lmao:

Whatever circumstantial evidence there is does not support an elimination of the possibility that Zimmerman started the altercation.

It is not required that the person accused "eliminate" the possibility. Welcome to America.

What WAS required was for the persecutors to eliminate that possibility BEYOND a REASONABLE DOUBT. They failed. Miserably.

And, uhm, since the only non bullet "injury" to TM was on hsi fucking knuckle, and since GZ had injuries to his nose, face and the back of his head, there is PLENTY of evidence that it was TM who was pummeling GZ and not ANY other way around.

Enjoy your fail.

In other words, because the burden of proof is on the prosecution, and since this case was decided for LACK of the evidence needed to fulfill that burden,

I guess you missed testimony of all the prosecution witnesses.

Enjoy your fail.

GZ came into the festivities with a presumption of innocence.

It now holds, unabated, for all time.

Guilty people can be convicted. Guilty people can be acquitted.

Innocent people can be acquitted. Innocent people can be convicted.

I am almost proud of you for having figured that out.

Almost.

In the GZ case, the EVIDENCE suggested that GZ was, in fact, innocent.

Justice appears to have been done in his case.

I know that must hurt you.

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious! It reminds me of a movie in which W.C. Fields explains why he became known as "Honest John". It was because a man's glass eye had fallen out, and rolled under the table. Fields picked it up, and gave it back to him. Ever since, he had been known as "Honest John"!

So the people who've decided, with absolutely no evidence to support it, that it was all Trayvon Martin's fault that he got shot,

want to accuse everyone who disagrees with them as hating George Zimmerman?

lol, only in rightwing America.

Unlike all you lolberal hacks who "decided" with less than zero evidence that Zimmerman had "murdered" some kid because the kid was wearing a hoodie while being black.

No.

There WAS evidence that the physical altercation was initiated by Trayvon. You hack tools may not wish to admit it, but that's not unexpected from your ilk.
Geeze, but they're having such a fun witch hunt, Ilar. :lmao:

If I were to be in a car crash, I would much rather have Zimmerman or his wife there than any of these lame brained liberals. We DO have one liberal on here, Starkey who was able to see that Zimmerman shot in self defense. Kudos to him. He is the only one.

Zimmerman and his wife seem to have a social conscience, and the libs on this forum just want the gimme gimme gimme. They are takers and not givers. Zimmerman and his wife are givers. And both are far more valuable to society than li'l Trayvon, the locksmith and jeweler, ever would think of being.

This thread is hilarious! It reminds me of a movie in which W.C. Fields explains why he became known as "Honest John". It was because a man's glass eye had fallen out, and rolled under the table. Fields picked it up, and gave it back to him. Ever since, he had been known as "Honest John"!
Kudos, great story.

Still, pretty irrelevant.

How can conservatives defend a man like this?

(Reuters) - George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.
The name of the relative was deleted from an audio tape version of her witness statement that was released to the media. Identified only as Witness No. 9, she would be about age 27 now.

Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, confirmed the woman was the former neighborhood watch volunteer's cousin.

Trayvon Martin's killer accused of molestation by relative | Reuters

How can conservatives defend a man like this?

(Reuters) - George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.
The name of the relative was deleted from an audio tape version of her witness statement that was released to the media. Identified only as Witness No. 9, she would be about age 27 now.

Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, confirmed the woman was the former neighborhood watch volunteer's cousin.

Trayvon Martin's killer accused of molestation by relative | Reuters

Zzz. An accusation was made; so it must be true?

Is that the new lolberal orthodoxy? Or is that only the case when the one getting accused is a "white Hispanic?"

Trayvon was no child. He was a feral savage.

And all "feral savages" walk to the store to buy "Skittles and Ice Tea" before a game. It's what they do. It's what makes them "feral". Course, being black is part of it, right?

Of course you are aware that it wasn't "Iced Tea", that was a media creation.. Lie.

It was actually Watermelon flavored juice.

Forum List

Back