George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Hey he is using the George Zimermman defense on George Zimmerman...outstanding Irony content...

Man Claims He Shot At George Zimmerman In Self-Defense
n-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-large.jpg

The driver who fired a single bullet into George Zimmerman's vehicle Monday says that the shooting was an act of self-defense.

That contradicts claims from Zimmerman's lawyer, who said the shooting by Matthew Apperson in central Florida was unprovoked.

The lawyer for Apperson spoke briefly to reporters on Tuesday, though he offered few details about what sparked the apparent act of road rage.

"He simply maintained that he acted in self-defense," attorney Mark NeJame said on WFTV. "We see everything to suggest that that is correct."
Typical defense attorney rhetoric. Apperson is a whacked out attention seeker, a stalker.

About time someone took a shot at that piece of shit.

That's really fucked up Delta. Totally fucked up.

He's a violent antisocial personality type with guns. Public's better off if he's behind bars or dead.

And that personality profile of Zimmerman you are giving me is a giant pant load of grand caca that was foisted by the media on a public who wouldn't investigate further

It's fucking royal bullshit of the highest order.

Here. From Reuters.

"Based on extensive interviews with relatives, friends, neighbors, schoolmates and co-workers of Zimmerman in two states, law enforcement officials, and reviews of court documents and police reports, the story sheds new light on the man at the center of one of the most controversial homicide cases in America.

The 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator comes from a deeply Catholic background and was taught in his early years to do right by those less fortunate.

He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him.

A criminal justice student who aspired to become a judge, Zimmerman also concerned himself with the safety of his neighbors after a series of break-ins committed by young African-American men.

Though civil rights demonstrators have argued Zimmerman should not have prejudged Martin, one black neighbor of the Zimmermans said recent history should be taken into account.

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes.

"There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's a good read. At least Reuters took the time to find out about the real George Zimmerman.

Gee, Tiny...The poor guy really has been maligned by society, hasn't he? So you support him. Touching.

Published November 18, 2013
Associated Press

A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law
A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law.

July 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and accused of resisting an officer with violence near the University of Central Florida campus after a scuffle with police. The charges were eventually dropped after Zimmerman entered an alcohol education program.

August 2005, Zimmerman's former fiancee filed for a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman responded by requesting a restraining order against her. Both requests were granted. No criminal charges were filed.

February 2012, Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during a confrontation in the community where Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer. Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder but acquitted after a trial in July 2013.

July 2013, police in Foley, Texas, stop Zimmerman for speeding in a 60 mph zone. Zimmerman is let go with just a warning.

September 2013, Zimmerman is stopped by police in Lake Mary, Fla., and given a ticket for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

September 2013, Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie, dials 911 and tells a police dispatcher that her punched her father and threatened her with a gun. She later decides against pressing charges and authorities announce in November they are dropping the case.

September 2013, a Florida Highway Patrol trooper stops Zimmerman along Interstate 95 and issues a warning because the vehicle's tag cover and windows were too darkly tinted.

November 2013, Zimmerman is arrested by Seminole County authorities after a disturbance at a home in Apopka.

OMG! Traffic violations and accusations without evidence.

So you have a similar record? No wonder you're unimpressed. Domestic violence and shooting unarmed black kids is right up your, ahem, "alley".
Oh, that's right. You're awfully proud that you own a gun, too. That makes you a woman in the eyes of a boy like George Z.

Let this be on the record that TinyTwit endorses and defends real "thugs".

Every time jackass gz gets into some sort of brush with the law, the nutters say 'poor little victim gz is just being picked on'.

Those who are able to think for themselves always say, 'this will keep happening because gz brings it on himself'.

The racist slime say 'thug, thug, thug, crap and lies, thug'.

Then it gets quiet until the next time gz gets in trouble.

It would seem that gz might have taken on someone who fought back. Lucky for gz, that someone is apparently not a good shot.

Next time, he might not be so lucky.
He killed a thug. Get over it.

Right on cue.

:uhoh3:
What did you expect? Martin, like Brown, were thugs and died like thugs.

Gunned down by slimy racist nutters.

The thug who will die of his own actions is your asshole hero, also a slimy racist nutter, gz.
GZ is no hero, but Wilson qualifies. They both killed thugs to preserve their lives and protect their communities and the world is a better place for their actions.

not until the last bullet hits your white ass!!

He killed a thug. Get over it.

Right on cue.

:uhoh3:
What did you expect? Martin, like Brown, were thugs and died like thugs.

Gunned down by slimy racist nutters.

The thug who will die of his own actions is your asshole hero, also a slimy racist nutter, gz.
GZ is no hero, but Wilson qualifies. They both killed thugs to preserve their lives and protect their communities and the world is a better place for their actions.

not until the last bullet hits your white ass!!
My white ass, which is actually quite dark, is in the Czech Republic. Your no-doubt ample and black ass is in far more danger. Just saying.

Nothing dumbed down America like the trial that acquitted a jerk-off with a gun who broke every fucking HOA rule in the book when he shot Trayvon Martin. It's why his HOA had to pay over $1M to the Martin family in the civil suit that followed.
That's an excellent example! Guy shoots a thug that attacks him and dumbed down Americans take him to trial and compensate the thug's parents.

Thank you.

If you were a teenage boy walking through a dark neighborhood and you had a man following you who would not state who he was, his name or his reason for following, what would you do? He acted in self defense. He probably thought Zimmerman was approaching him for sex. Happens a lot to young men.

The police report from Sanford states that the ONLY word Zimmerman ever said to Trayon Martin was, "Uh, no" when Martin asked him if he was following him.
I don't recall the court ruling that way.

It wasn't the court. The "court" is the judge. Zimmerman got off with a jury. And if you recall, several of the jurors went public with their regret on their decision.
Look it up. I will no longer waste my time looking this stuff up and posting links. I'm going to be as lazy as the rest of you.
Look up the transcript from Zimmerman's interview with police.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm guessing that the person that shot at Zimmerman is going to be able to get out of the whole thing by claiming "stand your ground" or by stating that he feared for his life.

Can't say I blame him, based on Zimmerman's pattern of behavior.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm guessing that the person that shot at Zimmerman is going to be able to get out of the whole thing by claiming "stand your ground" or by stating that he feared for his life.

it was a drive by shooting not stand your ground.

Well, it could possibly be classified as a drive by, but we still don't have all the facts.

What we DO know is that Zimmerman and the other person both had weapons in their cars. We also know that Zimmerman had a long standing feud with the person who shot at him.

There is a possibility that the person who saw Zimmerman had a fear for his life. If not, why did he go and find someone to call 911 as soon as the shots were fired?

Well, it could possibly be classified as a drive by, but we still don't have all the facts.

What we DO know is that Zimmerman and the other person both had weapons in their cars. We also know that Zimmerman had a long standing feud with the person who shot at him.

There is a possibility that the person who saw Zimmerman had a fear for his life. If not, why did he go and find someone to call 911 as soon as the shots were fired?
I think it was pre-meditory. He planned the excuse before firing the shot.

The Z man, in an effort to flaunt his manhood, waved his gun in the air. This is according to reports. If he did, then that, in itself, is probably enough to show a threatening demeanor. But is sounds like both are walking disasters. And they both are probably still packing heat.....:dunno:

The Z man, in an effort to flaunt his manhood, waved his gun in the air. This is according to reports. If he did, then that, in itself, is probably enough to show a threatening demeanor. But is sounds like both are walking disasters. And they both are probably still packing heat.....:dunno:
Is there anyone besides the lunatic shooter saying that?

unlikely

nobody besides zimmerman said martin attacked him. that was enough for an acquittal.

nobody besides zimmerman said martin attacked him. that was enough for an acquittal.
Umm, unlike the event with Martin, there is a live witness who can contest the lunatic shooter's claim.

Umm, unlike the event with Martin, there is a live witness who can contest the lunatic shooter's claim.
still he said/he said.
but you're right, apperson should have learned from Zimmerman and left no witnesses

Forum List

Back