George Zimmerman: Obama Turned Americans Against Me

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, said President Barack Obama turned Americans against him.

President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, 'If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.' To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman said.

Uh, earth to fat murderer, what turned some folks against you, those who live amongst the sane......, was the fact you stalked an unarmed young black kid, who was minding his own damned business and when the kid got scared enough, he turned to you and you gunned him down like the coward you were.....now you can find solace among the racist who are feeding your guilt, all you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Just a little history note, LBJ, turned all blacks against whites I suppose, when he signed the Civil Rights Act.

Normal Americans were never with the gun toten, self appointed neighborhood watch type. You provoked a situation and killed somebody's son.

Normal Americans were never with the gun toten, self appointed neighborhood watch type. You provoked a situation and killed somebody's son.
You mean NORML Americans. Reasonable, sober-thinking people recognized this episode as a race opportunity for the political whore president, shithead, and his minions.
Zimmerman is spot-on. It ruined his life but created a warning for the rest of us non-minorities.

Uh, earth to fat murderer, what turned some folks against you, those who live amongst the sane......, was the fact you stalked an unarmed young black kid, who was minding his own damned business and when the kid got scared enough, he turned to you and you gunned him down like the coward you were.....now you can find solace among the racist who are feeding your guilt, all you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Just a little history note, LBJ, turned all blacks against whites I suppose, when he signed the Civil Rights Act.

Do you really believe all of that?

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the murder of Trayvon Martin, said President Barack Obama turned Americans against him.

President Obama held his Rose Garden speech stating, 'If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.' To me that was clearly a dereliction of duty pitting Americans against each other solely based on race," Zimmerman said.

:lol:

I bet you still believe Michael Brown had his hands up.

Last edited:
You provoked a situation and killed somebody's son.

Too bad a jury of his peers proved you wrong.

Bullshit. They didn't convict him of murder but he did in fact killed somebody's son.

That was pounding the shit out of him and reaching for Zimmerman's gun. Pffffffffffffffft it seems some young men don't realize just like Michael Brown that if you reach for someone's gun, bad things might happen.

Forum List

Back