George Zimmerman's bloody head

"casing the houses", from what source is that conclusion derived?

From Zimmermann.
From the time it took Trayvon to get from the store to the site of the confrontation.

Thank you, obviously Zimmerman says what will assist in his defense. The reported phone calls the victim made, IF true, explain the time frame. He was hiding at one point, trying to evade Zimmerman. I read the recent statement by the victim's friend that he was yelling "get off, get off". The defendant will dispute that of course. Again, if Zimmerman was seriously injured, he would have been forced to go a hospital; no photos posted here show more than minor lacerations.

The reported phone calls the victim made, IF true, explain the time frame.

The time frame between the video at the store and the time he got back?

Again, if Zimmerman was seriously injured, he would have been forced to go a hospital;

Again, you don't have to wait until you've been beaten to death before you can defend yourself.

I actually have no trouble believing that a stupid bitch like you knows people who give themselves closed fractures of the nose while shaving. Idiots tend to stick together in herds, so I'm told.

I referenced the photo & the fact he was not forced to be taken to a hospital. I agree with Annie at this point, all is conjecture until the case continues. I see no serious injuries the killer sustained, and the lack of medial care remains an outstanding question. As you indicate he sustained a "closed fracture", I gather you are in possession of his medial records. :doubt:

The paramedics don't "force" anyone to go to the hospital, you imbecile. Zimmerman declined to go to the hospital, which is certainly his right to do, and went to his own doctor the next day, ALSO his right to do.

Why don't you try referencing the actual fucking medical reports? Too much reading? "His pictures look to me like he just had a scratch on his nose." Never mind the fact that HIS DOCTOR - you know, a REAL doctor, as opposed to stupid twats like you who just play doctors on the Internet - says he had a closed fracture, or the fact that internal injuries (you know, like to bones and shit) often don't show much externally.

Let me just say once more, because I know you're too big of a dimwit to have picked it up the first six or seven times: no one gives a fuck what YOU see. You don't know your ass from your elbow, so why would we expect you to know a fractured nose in a photograph?

Last thing: why would you have to "gather" that I'm "in possession of the medical records", sow? The report has been released to the media, so anyone who can read - ie. not you - is perfectly capable of knowing that his doctor diagnosed him with a closed fracture. Here, let me reference you the news story, so that you can have someone intelligent - assumimg any such person would associate with you - read it for you.

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Sources: Report Says Zimmerman Had Broken Nose, Other Injuries After Fight | FOX8.com

George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two cuts and two black eyes: ABC News report - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Pick your news site and your story, dumbass. I can reference even more of them for you, if those don't suit or if you want to continue your bravura performance as an uninformed, blithering halfwit.

Have I ever mentioned that every time I read a line in a historical novel about "Women's brains are too delicate to handle education and heavy thought", I immediately picture you?

C1200, paramedics most certainly can restrain the injured, As for the rest of your obscenities, and citations of media reports; enjoy them. Go ahead & write the word f _ _ _ 1200 times. Such an activity would be the most worthwhile contribution you can add to a this board.

So following someone and then running after them with a gun after being told by the cops and the end result is a dead person isn't wrong. Seriously? Seriously?

Did he do that? Do you have any evidence of that?

Yea the fucking recording and phone call. Of which has been mention 100 times so either you are too lazy to read or you are choosing to ignore evidence.

Do you know about a phone call no one else on the planet has heard of? The 911 call that Zimmerman made was recorded, and not once was he told not to follow anyone, so that can't be the one you are referring to. He was advised that the police did not need him to follow Martin, but he was under no obligation, either legally or morally, to follow that advice.

Since you are obviously implying that Martin was the one that was followed, I am sure you aren't going to try and claim he called the police and that they told him not to follow Zimmerman. That means you are talking about another phone call Zimmerman had with the police that has not been released, mentioned, implied, or even alluded to anywhere outside the feeble mass of cells that passes for your brain.

"casing the houses", from what source is that conclusion derived?

From Zimmermann.
From the time it took Trayvon to get from the store to the site of the confrontation.

Thank you, obviously Zimmerman says what will assist in his defense. The reported phone calls the victim made, IF true, explain the time frame. He was hiding at one point, trying to evade Zimmerman. I read the recent statement by the victim's friend that he was yelling "get off, get off". The defendant will dispute that of course. Again, if Zimmerman was seriously injured, he would have been forced to go a hospital; no photos posted here show more than minor lacerations.

Do you know what giving someone medical treatment against their will (if they're awake to refuse it) is called? Battery. It's a crime. Do you know what "forcing" someone to go the hospital against their will (if they're awake to refuse it) is called? Kidnapping. It's also a crime.

Please stop with this "they would have forced him to go to the hospital" crap, because it sounds about twice as stupid as any of the stuff that normally emanates from your flapping piehole, and that almost requires a rethinking of the laws of physics to achieve.

No one gives a good goddamn what YOU think "the photos show". We KNOW what they are actually showing, whether two-brain-cell twats playing Internet doctor like you think so or not. You can definitively state that he "just had some scratches" until your ignorant face turns blue and falls off, and it still won't mean jack shit, both because the medical report from the REAL doctors has been released, and because it's YOU saying it, which would tend to invalidate a claim that the sky was blue.

Keep posting "he wasn't really hurt". The reply every time will be "The doctor says he was, and you're Peach, aka a fucking moron on the Internet."

I referenced the photo & the fact he was not forced to be taken to a hospital. I agree with Annie at this point, all is conjecture until the case continues. I see no serious injuries the killer sustained, and the lack of medial care remains an outstanding question. As you indicate he sustained a "closed fracture", I gather you are in possession of his medial records. :doubt:

The paramedics don't "force" anyone to go to the hospital, you imbecile. Zimmerman declined to go to the hospital, which is certainly his right to do, and went to his own doctor the next day, ALSO his right to do.

Why don't you try referencing the actual fucking medical reports? Too much reading? "His pictures look to me like he just had a scratch on his nose." Never mind the fact that HIS DOCTOR - you know, a REAL doctor, as opposed to stupid twats like you who just play doctors on the Internet - says he had a closed fracture, or the fact that internal injuries (you know, like to bones and shit) often don't show much externally.

Let me just say once more, because I know you're too big of a dimwit to have picked it up the first six or seven times: no one gives a fuck what YOU see. You don't know your ass from your elbow, so why would we expect you to know a fractured nose in a photograph?

Last thing: why would you have to "gather" that I'm "in possession of the medical records", sow? The report has been released to the media, so anyone who can read - ie. not you - is perfectly capable of knowing that his doctor diagnosed him with a closed fracture. Here, let me reference you the news story, so that you can have someone intelligent - assumimg any such person would associate with you - read it for you.

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Sources: Report Says Zimmerman Had Broken Nose, Other Injuries After Fight | FOX8.com

George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two cuts and two black eyes: ABC News report - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Pick your news site and your story, dumbass. I can reference even more of them for you, if those don't suit or if you want to continue your bravura performance as an uninformed, blithering halfwit.

Have I ever mentioned that every time I read a line in a historical novel about "Women's brains are too delicate to handle education and heavy thought", I immediately picture you?

C1200, paramedics most certainly can restrain the injured, As for the rest of your obscenities, and citations of media reports; enjoy them. Go ahead & write the word f _ _ _ 1200 times. Such an activity would be the most worthwhile contribution you can add to a this board.

Writing "fuck" 1200 times would constitute more of a contribution than anything you've ever said in your entire lifetime. Holding my finger down on one key and letting it repeat 1200 times would constitute more of a contribution than anything you've ever said in your lifetime.

Paramedics are not allowed to "force" people to go to the hospital against their will. No amount of you asserting that they can will make you any less of an ignorant laughingstock.

As for the rest of your speculations: enjoy them. The doctor says he was injured, and you're just Peach, aka a fucking moron on the Internet.

Last edited:
From Zimmermann.

Do you know what giving someone medical treatment against their will (if they're awake to refuse it) is called? Battery. It's a crime. Do you know what "forcing" someone to go the hospital against their will (if they're awake to refuse it) is called? Kidnapping. It's also a crime.

Please stop with this "they would have forced him to go to the hospital" crap, because it sounds about twice as stupid as any of the stuff that normally emanates from your flapping piehole, and that almost requires a rethinking of the laws of physics to achieve.

No one gives a good goddamn what YOU think "the photos show". We KNOW what they are actually showing, whether two-brain-cell twats playing Internet doctor like you think so or not. You can definitively state that he "just had some scratches" until your ignorant face turns blue and falls off, and it still won't mean jack shit, both because the medical report from the REAL doctors has been released, and because it's YOU saying it, which would tend to invalidate a claim that the sky was blue.

Keep posting "he wasn't really hurt". The reply every time will be "The doctor says he was, and you're Peach, aka a fucking moron on the Internet."

C1200, king or queen of obscenity. The Z zombies claim the killer's head was "bashed on concrete" yet the photos show minor cuts, AND there was police questioning the night of the killing. He WALKED in the videos, and appeared to be in no pain. Keep trying, those boo boos are your justification for taking a human life.

C1200, king or queen of obscenity. The Z zombies claim the killer's head was "bashed on concrete" yet the photos show minor cuts, AND there was police questioning the night of the killing. He WALKED in the videos, and appeared to be in no pain. Keep trying, those boo boos are your justification for taking a human life.

The REAL doctor says he was injured: you're NOT a doctor. You're just Peach, a fucking moron on the Internet.

yet the photos show minor cuts

Minor cuts inflicted by that nice young man? How?
Is there a minimum number of times your head must be bashed on something
before you can respond? A minimum number of cuts of a certain size?
Must the victim count and measure these cuts before he can defend himself?

How many boo boos can I inflict on you with no fear of repurcussion? Spell it out.

How many boo boos can I inflict on you with no fear of repurcussion? Spell it out.

I am not concluding Zimmerman did not act in self defense. His injuries however appear minor. Those who are injured & refuse to go to a hospital to be checked over for, IF law enforcement is present & deem it necessary, can be held for 72 hours.

Governor Rick Scott has worked withe the Florida Legislature to introduce a bill requiring every person involved in a car accident to be transported to a medical facility, there is strong opposition.

You and/or your "chart" left off the part about the possibility that Trayvon initiated the physical confrontation with Zimmerman.

And you left out the part where possibly Trayvon did so by punching Zimmerman, knocking him to the ground, getting ON top of Zimmerman and pounding his skull into the concrete.

And you left out how, IF that had not happened, Trayvon might be alive and fine today.

So Zimmerman states that Martin attacked him, and yet another Zimmerman zombie takes it as gospel, because Zimmerman has no reason to lie and dead men tell no tales. :doubt:

Give me a fucking break!

Zimmerman had ALREADY given enough location to the 911 dispatch for them to send the cops....that's why the dispatch told him it was NOT necessary to continue following Martin, to which Zimmerman replied, "OKAY".

Zimmerman PURSUED a man that he stated was "running away", and there was no need to get out of his car to check street signs. So once again, Zimmerman's own words and actions cast doubt on his story.

Martin was being stalked by a STRANGER with a GUN first by car and then on foot......so why doesn't he have the right to STAND his GROUND and fight for his life?

Had Zimmerman stayed in the car, Martin would be alive.

Martin was being stalked by a STRANGER with a GUN first by car and then on foot......so why doesn't he have the right to STAND his GROUND and fight for his life?

If Zimmerman had knocked down Trayvon and beat his head against the sidewalk, Trayvon would have every right to fight back. Is that what you think happened?

No stupid, I pointing out the FACTS from the 911 dispatch call....Zimmerman had given enough location for the cops to be dispatched.....he was told this. THAT is why he was told it was no longer necessary to follow a suspect WHO WAS RUNNING AWAY. But when asked where he wanted to meet the cops, Zimmerman suddenly becomes all confused and was reluctant to give out his home address, babbling about he can't locate Martin and doesn't want to give out his address (WTF? How is Martin tapping into the 911 call?).
Zimmerman was STILL crusing for Martin, WHO LIVED IN AND HAD FAMILY IN THE AREA AND WAS GOING HOME! The confrontation was initiated by Zimmerman...Martin didn't know him from a whole in the wall. If you're stalked by some guy in a car and then confronted on foot, and that guy has a gun, you damn sure fight for your life.

Unfortunately, for your side, being followed by a guy who lives in the area didn't give Trayvon the right to assault the guy following him.

And a guy who lives in the area and has family in the area doesn't deserve to be stalked, accosted and killed by some asshole with a history of temper related encounters with the cops, a wanna-be citizens watch attitude, and a documented bent about (falslely) reporting on black folk as suspects. Unfortunately for you Zimmerman zombies, the FACTS have a habit to thwarting your beliefs.

The REAL doctor says he was injured: you're NOT a doctor. You're just Peach, a fucking moron on the Internet.

The FAMILY doctor.....bit of a conflict of interest, wouldn't you say? And Zimmerman went to him THE NEXT DAY TO GET PERMISSION TO GO BACK TO WORK! Hardly the actions of a man who had his head "bashed" in, or suffered wounds from a life and death struggle.

But no concussion, no prescription for pain killers (which would be interesting being that Zimmerman is ALREADY on mood altering prescription drugs). The paramedics that treated him at the scene do not corroborate the "severity" take that the family doctor does. And Zimmerman NEVER went to the hospital.

Curiouser and curiouser...unless you're a Zimmerman zombie. Carry on.

I would not recommend that you actually try it, but if you are ever in the position of having the back of your head bashed into the concrete (suffering ONLY gashes to your skull), I'm sure IN THAT MOMENT you will be calm and objective and "see" that nobody is trying to kill you or in the process of trying to cause you great bodily harm. Nah.

Yes. Now that I think about it, I'm SURE that's how it works.

Last edited:

I am not concluding Zimmerman did not act in self defense. His injuries however appear minor. Those who are injured & refuse to go to a hospital to be checked over for, IF law enforcement is present & deem it necessary, can be held for 72 hours.

Governor Rick Scott has worked withe the Florida Legislature to introduce a bill requiring every person involved in a car accident to be transported to a medical facility, there is strong opposition.

Gee, you mean that, in fact, paramedics CAN'T force you to go to the hospital? Hmm, where have I heard THAT before?

I would not recommend that you actually try it, but if you are ever in the position of having the back of your head bashed into the concrete (suffering ONLY gashes to your skull), I'm sure IN THAT MOMENT you will be calm and objective and "see" that nobody is trying to kill you or in the process of trying to cause you great bodily harm. Nah.

The gashes do not appear when he walked in the police station; perhaps some will be manufactured. The lack of serious injuries does not negate self defense. But the constant drone of the Z zombies about how seriously injured he was raises questions.

Gee, you mean that, in fact, paramedics CAN'T force you to go to the hospital? Hmm, where have I heard THAT before?

You are repeating yourself. :lol:

Florida Statutes 394.463. Have someone read it to you.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

The gashes do not appear when he walked in the police station; perhaps some will be manufactured. The lack of serious injuries does not negate self defense. But the constant drone of the Z zombies about how seriously injured he was raises questions.

"The gashes do not appear"? In what, the low-quality surveillance tape? Where were you when an enhanced-quality version of the tape was released to the media, showing that the head injuries WERE on the tape? And where do you think those pictures you're gassing on about came from? They were taken by the police when he was brought in for questioning. What's your new story? That the police roughed him up for the pictures? Or that he had someone break his nose after he left the police station, so that he could go show it to the doctor the next day?

You are repeating yourself. :lol:

Florida Statutes 394.463. Have someone read it to you.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Actually, YOU repeated me. But let's just examine which one of us can read, and which one of us is the personification of "women's brains are too weak to handle education", shall we?

394.463 Involuntary examination.—
(1) CRITERIA.—A person may be taken to a receiving facility for involuntary examination if there is reason to believe that the person has a mental illness and because of his or her mental illness:
(a)1. The person has refused voluntary examination after conscientious explanation and disclosure of the purpose of the examination; or
2. The person is unable to determine for himself or herself whether examination is necessary; and
(b)1. Without care or treatment, the person is likely to suffer from neglect or refuse to care for himself or herself; such neglect or refusal poses a real and present threat of substantial harm to his or her well-being; and it is not apparent that such harm may be avoided through the help of willing family members or friends or the provision of other services; or
2. There is a substantial likelihood that without care or treatment the person will cause serious bodily harm to himself or herself or others in the near future, as evidenced by recent behavior.

Okay, well, George Zimmerman has never been diagnosed with mental illness, nor is there any reason to believe that he exhibited any signs or symptoms of mental illness that night, so not a word of the above applies to his case.

(2) INVOLUNTARY EXAMINATION.—
(a) An involuntary examination may be initiated by any one of the following means:
1. A court may enter an ex parte order stating that a person appears to meet the criteria for involuntary examination, giving the findings on which that conclusion is based. The ex parte order for involuntary examination must be based on sworn testimony, written or oral. If other less restrictive means are not available, such as voluntary appearance for outpatient evaluation, a law enforcement officer, or other designated agent of the court, shall take the person into custody and deliver him or her to the nearest receiving facility for involuntary examination. The order of the court shall be made a part of the patient’s clinical record. No fee shall be charged for the filing of an order under this subsection. Any receiving facility accepting the patient based on this order must send a copy of the order to the Agency for Health Care Administration on the next working day. The order shall be valid only until executed or, if not executed, for the period specified in the order itself. If no time limit is specified in the order, the order shall be valid for 7 days after the date that the order was signed.
2. A law enforcement officer shall take a person who appears to meet the criteria for involuntary examination into custody and deliver the person or have him or her delivered to the nearest receiving facility for examination. The officer shall execute a written report detailing the circumstances under which the person was taken into custody, and the report shall be made a part of the patient’s clinical record. Any receiving facility accepting the patient based on this report must send a copy of the report to the Agency for Health Care Administration on the next working day.
3. A physician, clinical psychologist, psychiatric nurse, mental health counselor, marriage and family therapist, or clinical social worker may execute a certificate stating that he or she has examined a person within the preceding 48 hours and finds that the person appears to meet the criteria for involuntary examination and stating the observations upon which that conclusion is based. If other less restrictive means are not available, such as voluntary appearance for outpatient evaluation, a law enforcement officer shall take the person named in the certificate into custody and deliver him or her to the nearest receiving facility for involuntary examination. The law enforcement officer shall execute a written report detailing the circumstances under which the person was taken into custody. The report and certificate shall be made a part of the patient’s clinical record. Any receiving facility accepting the patient based on this certificate must send a copy of the certificate to the Agency for Health Care Administration on the next working day.
(b) A person shall not be removed from any program or residential placement licensed under chapter 400 or chapter 429 and transported to a receiving facility for involuntary examination unless an ex parte order, a professional certificate, or a law enforcement officer’s report is first prepared. If the condition of the person is such that preparation of a law enforcement officer’s report is not practicable before removal, the report shall be completed as soon as possible after removal, but in any case before the person is transported to a receiving facility. A receiving facility admitting a person for involuntary examination who is not accompanied by the required ex parte order, professional certificate, or law enforcement officer’s report shall notify the Agency for Health Care Administration of such admission by certified mail no later than the next working day. The provisions of this paragraph do not apply when transportation is provided by the patient’s family or guardian.
(c) A law enforcement officer acting in accordance with an ex parte order issued pursuant to this subsection may serve and execute such order on any day of the week, at any time of the day or night.
(d) A law enforcement officer acting in accordance with an ex parte order issued pursuant to this subsection may use such reasonable physical force as is necessary to gain entry to the premises, and any dwellings, buildings, or other structures located on the premises, and to take custody of the person who is the subject of the ex parte order.
(e) The Agency for Health Care Administration shall receive and maintain the copies of ex parte orders, involuntary outpatient placement orders issued pursuant to s. 394.4655, involuntary inpatient placement orders issued pursuant to s. 394.467, professional certificates, and law enforcement officers’ reports. These documents shall be considered part of the clinical record, governed by the provisions of s. 394.4615. The agency shall prepare annual reports analyzing the data obtained from these documents, without information identifying patients, and shall provide copies of reports to the department, the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and the minority leaders of the Senate and the House of Representatives.
(f) A patient shall be examined by a physician or clinical psychologist at a receiving facility without unnecessary delay and may, upon the order of a physician, be given emergency treatment if it is determined that such treatment is necessary for the safety of the patient or others. The patient may not be released by the receiving facility or its contractor without the documented approval of a psychiatrist, a clinical psychologist, or, if the receiving facility is a hospital, the release may also be approved by an attending emergency department physician with experience in the diagnosis and treatment of mental and nervous disorders and after completion of an involuntary examination pursuant to this subsection. However, a patient may not be held in a receiving facility for involuntary examination longer than 72 hours.
(g) A person for whom an involuntary examination has been initiated who is being evaluated or treated at a hospital for an emergency medical condition specified in s. 395.002 must be examined by a receiving facility within 72 hours. The 72-hour period begins when the patient arrives at the hospital and ceases when the attending physician documents that the patient has an emergency medical condition. If the patient is examined at a hospital providing emergency medical services by a professional qualified to perform an involuntary examination and is found as a result of that examination not to meet the criteria for involuntary outpatient placement pursuant to s. 394.4655(1) or involuntary inpatient placement pursuant to s. 394.467(1), the patient may be offered voluntary placement, if appropriate, or released directly from the hospital providing emergency medical services. The finding by the professional that the patient has been examined and does not meet the criteria for involuntary inpatient placement or involuntary outpatient placement must be entered into the patient’s clinical record. Nothing in this paragraph is intended to prevent a hospital providing emergency medical services from appropriately transferring a patient to another hospital prior to stabilization, provided the requirements of s. 395.1041(3)(c) have been met.
(h) One of the following must occur within 12 hours after the patient’s attending physician documents that the patient’s medical condition has stabilized or that an emergency medical condition does not exist:
1. The patient must be examined by a designated receiving facility and released; or
2. The patient must be transferred to a designated receiving facility in which appropriate medical treatment is available. However, the receiving facility must be notified of the transfer within 2 hours after the patient’s condition has been stabilized or after determination that an emergency medical condition does not exist.
(i) Within the 72-hour examination period or, if the 72 hours ends on a weekend or holiday, no later than the next working day thereafter, one of the following actions must be taken, based on the individual needs of the patient:
1. The patient shall be released, unless he or she is charged with a crime, in which case the patient shall be returned to the custody of a law enforcement officer;
2. The patient shall be released, subject to the provisions of subparagraph 1., for voluntary outpatient treatment;
3. The patient, unless he or she is charged with a crime, shall be asked to give express and informed consent to placement as a voluntary patient, and, if such consent is given, the patient shall be admitted as a voluntary patient; or
4. A petition for involuntary placement shall be filed in the circuit court when outpatient or inpatient treatment is deemed necessary. When inpatient treatment is deemed necessary, the least restrictive treatment consistent with the optimum improvement of the patient’s condition shall be made available. When a petition is to be filed for involuntary outpatient placement, it shall be filed by one of the petitioners specified in s. 394.4655(3)(a). A petition for involuntary inpatient placement shall be filed by the facility administrator.
(3) NOTICE OF RELEASE.—Notice of the release shall be given to the patient’s guardian or representative, to any person who executed a certificate admitting the patient to the receiving facility, and to any court which ordered the patient’s evaluation.

All of this refers to a court-ordered examination for purposes of evidence in a case already in progress, so it ALSO has nothing to do with George Zimmerman the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

So, as we have seen, there is no provision in the law for paramedics to force anyone - barring evidence of mental illness - to go to the hospital against his will . . . just like I said.

Way to publicly make a fool of yourself. Brava! :clap2:

Your defense of Trayvon is disgusting and hateful. At the very least, you're suggesting that Zimmerman may not have acted in self-defense. Zimmerman had numerous wounds on his face (take a look at the pictures most recently released). When someone is on the ground being beaten, any blow could render the victim unconscious.

Adrenaline is probably the only reason Zimmerman turned down a visit to the hospital the night of the attack.

The people on your side of the debate are bunch of lying, racist shitheads. Trayvon was a big mutha fucker. He wasn't the least bit skinny. His family lied about his weight. Zimmerman was absolutely no match for him, and that piece of shit wasn't satisfied with a simple punch to the gut to teach Zimmerman a lesson. He wanted to put Zimmerman in fear of his life, if not wanting to kill Zimmerman.

Your defense of Trayvon is disgusting and hateful. At the very least, you're suggesting that Zimmerman may not have acted in self-defense. Zimmerman had numerous wounds on his face (take a look at the pictures most recently released). When someone is on the ground being beaten, any blow could render the victim unconscious.

Adrenaline is probably the only reason Zimmerman turned down a visit to the hospital the night of the attack.

The people on your side of the debate are bunch of lying, racist shitheads. Trayvon was a big mutha fucker. He wasn't the least bit skinny. His family lied about his weight. Zimmerman was absolutely no match for him, and that piece of shit wasn't satisfied with a simple punch to the gut to teach Zimmerman a lesson. He wanted to put Zimmerman in fear of his life, if not wanting to kill Zimmerman.

your racism is disgusting and hateful.

go figure.

Forum List

Back