George Zimmerman's bloody head

OK, here's what we know, about possible witnesses, who might testify, including from a good forum:

George Zimmerman : Witness Support and Legal Recap - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

---------------------

GZ might be portrayed, as a bully:

Witness Says George Zimmerman Repeatedly Bullied Him At Work, Targeted Him With Racist Jokes - Democratic Underground

Source: Think Progress

Among the evidence in the Trayvon Martin case released by the Florida state prosecutor yesterday was a 15-minute interview with a former work collegue of George Zimmerman. The man, who is not identified by name, says that Zimmerman relentlessly bullied him at work.

Zimmerman, according to the witness, targeted him because he was Middle Eastern. He repeatedly called the man a “fucking moron” and mocked him using the voice of “Achmed the terrorist.” Zimmerman’s stories about the man would involve “bombing,” “I’ll kill your family” and other “jokes” about “Middle Eastern stuff.” According to the man, this went on “for days and days.”

Listen:
George Zimmerman Witness 22 by ThinkProgress on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

After a few months, Zimmerman was terminated. According to the witness, “he was fired for calling HR hotline so many times…he would complain about each and every manager and employee.”

According to this potential character witness, GZ is a complete bitch.

---------------------

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Evidence and Court Proceedings « Bcc:List.com

Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

CNN.com - Transcripts

---------------------

This blog is the shizzle:

You know, I don't see how GZ gets SYG, and if he doesn't he has lied and acted up too much, to take the stand, in any way, which will help an affirmative defense.

I don't see how in the world anybody would let Fairysux have a gun, with responsibilities, attached. GZ has the same sort of problems, but there he was, bullshitting around, with a gun, which he apparently intended to use, when he went after Martin.

MAYBE the judge will find some element of murder-2 isn't evident, at some point, but I don't see where that will happen. The depravity is there, with that witness, who claims GZ got fired, for sucking, but he was a usually busy RACIST, who showed a depraved mind, generally, and then, prior to the murder, he showed a reckless disregard, for any procedures he might have followed, which does not disprove depravity.

Sorry, Fairysux, but your boy GZ is going DOWN.

Zimmerman, according to the witness, targeted him because he was Middle Eastern. He repeatedly called the man a “fucking moron” and mocked him using the voice of “Achmed the terrorist.” Zimmerman’s stories about the man would involve “bombing,” “I’ll kill your family” and other “jokes” about “Middle Eastern stuff.” According to the man, this went on “for days and days.”

But Zimmerman's Hispanic. He CAN'T be racist. :lol:

After a few months, Zimmerman was terminated. According to the witness, “he was fired for calling HR hotline so many times…he would complain about each and every manager and employee.”

This is almost funny, next to GZ's frequent 9-1-1 calls.

In my opinion, and by what I saw in the interview "Zimmerman" contridicts himself a few times in that interview, and (IMHO) these areas wouldn't have held up under cross examination by a prosecutor once in a trial situation....

I do believe that their are racist attaching themselves to this case, for whom want to see Zimmerman be in the wrong no matter what, and their are also racist who want to see Trayvon be in the wrong no matter what. It has been a major problem in this case.

Beagle, you're an idiot. You're the kind of idiot that the Prosecution is hoping to get on the jury... the kind who will witnesses overwhelming evidence showing Zimmerman to be innocent but then will vote for a manslaughter conviction, seeing it as some sort of virtuous compromise between voting "not guilty" and voting "Murder".
You know, I wish I was an idiot, but sadly I'm not, so I have to live with the fact that I'm not an idiot, unlike those who are really happy, because they are truly idiots..

BNO News -- Inbox

Florida v. Zimmerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

----------------------

DOCUMENTS: Prosecution for Florida Vs. Zimmerman Releases Witness and Evidence List

Eight witness lists!

One witness will be a forensic examiner, who can testify, how Trayvon Martin had no knuckle or hand injuries, consistent with those to be found, on the hands of an assailant.

------------------------------

Special Prosecutor to Trayvon Martin Case Releases Documents About Zimmerman Charge

Angela Corey is straight-up.

You know, I wish I was an idiot, but sadly I'm not, so I have to live with the fact that I'm not an idiot, unlike those who are really happy, because they are truly idiots..

Because Trayvon is wrong, it's total nonsense for you to argue that racists will see Travyon as wrong no matter what. There is no "no matter what". There is the timeline that proves Travyon double-backed, which the shitheads in this thread of studiously ignored. There is the fact that all the physical evidence supports Zimmerman, contrary to the lies liberals often tell, like their claim Zimmerman had no wounds or that he self-inflicted his wounds. The shitheads are busy trying to play got-ya games with Zimmarman, "he contradicted himself...".

You're an idiot predisposed to think there's a little truth in everything. Supporters of Trayvon are racists with shit for brains.

Last edited:
Cool, Fairysux. Anytime YOU want to go over possible evidence, we can read it, for some more point-by-point. But you never post any reference to reviews or evidence. You only rant, since you SUCK.

OK, here's what we know, about possible witnesses, who might testify, including from a good forum:

George Zimmerman : Witness Support and Legal Recap - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

---------------------

Witness Says George Zimmerman Repeatedly Bullied Him At Work, Targeted Him With Racist Jokes - Democratic Underground

Among the evidence in the Trayvon Martin case released by the Florida state prosecutor yesterday was a 15-minute interview with a former work collegue of George Zimmerman. The man, who is not identified by name, says that Zimmerman relentlessly bullied him at work.

Listen:
George Zimmerman Witness 22 by ThinkProgress on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

---------------------

CNN.com - Transcripts

---------------------

You know, I don't see how GZ gets SYG, and if he doesn't he has lied and acted up too much, to take the stand, in any way, which will help an affirmative defense.

I don't see how in the world anybody would let Fairysux have a gun, with responsibilities, attached. GZ has the same sort of problems, but there he was, bullshitting around, with a gun, which he apparently intended to use, when he went after Martin.

MAYBE the judge will find some element of murder-2 isn't evident, at some point, but I don't see where that will happen. The depravity is there, with that witness, who claims GZ got fired, for sucking, but he was a usually busy RACIST, who showed a depraved mind, generally, and then, prior to the murder, he showed a reckless disregard, for any procedures he might have followed, which does not disprove depravity.

Zimmerman's kindergarden teacher said he said nasty racist jokes at snack time.
Why not call her as a "character witness".
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Prosecutors do not call character witnesses. Because THE LAW FORBIDS THEM FROM DOING SO.
That person has no relevance to this case whatsoever.
Damn, this is getting very funny.

I get a kick out of watching racist pig fucks go on and on defending a murderer, well hell, he killed a Black person, so he did a good job, right!

dont you know your continued racism wont end well?

Killing an Afro is at most statutory murder. Killing an Afro that is attacking you is legal and laudable.

I was right, this country is filled to the brim with racists...my friends kept telling me this, i didnt believe them

crap, i guess we have to wait for evolution

And yet, it elected a mixed race President. Go figure how that happened. You really are exceptionally stupid.

Piece of advice for ya... the racist is the one who keeps calling everyone who disagrees with him a 'racist'. Need a mirror?

And yet, it elected a mixed race President.

Yes, Obama even got more votes than any politician in US history. That dark face helped him get votes.

Piece of advice for ya... the racist is the one who keeps calling everyone who disagrees with him a 'racist'. Need a mirror?

Liberalism is bigotry. Liberals accuse others of being bigots because they think everyone else reasons the same way they do. They support Obama because's he's black. They supported Obama to the near total exclusion of support for all the white male Democrats who did or might have ran in the primary for the 2008 election.

Zimmerman' mouth is his worse witness. His account changes at every interview.

Shithead, when various witnesses change their stories, even though they only provide a few details each to keep straight, you applauded them. When you allege Zimmerman doing the same thing, you say it shows he's not credible. You really are a pathetic racist and an enemy of justice.

I haven't noticed Zimmerman changing his account. But, even if Zimmerman has no credibility, the evidence supports self-defense.

The timeline proves Trayvon doubled back and the one-sided injuries shows Travyon was in control of the encounter... until that piece of Afro shit got popped. :lol:

---------------------

Listen:

---------------------

CNN.com - Transcripts

---------------------

Zimmerman's kindergarden teacher said he said nasty racist jokes at snack time.
Why not call her as a "character witness".
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Prosecutors do not call character witnesses. Because THE LAW FORBIDS THEM FROM DOING SO.
That person has no relevance to this case whatsoever.
Damn, this is getting very funny.

Yeah, character is relevant, especially in a case like this, however, I've seen quite a bit of evidence to support Zimmerman is a stand up guy, including from his former partner who is black. The prosecution, of course, knows it has no case, so is releasing all kinds of irrelevant data to sway public opinion....

I was going by a statement he made in the interview, skippy. He may have meant 4 actual crimes in progress.

Even if it was more than 30 times, does he not have a right and duty to report suspicious activity in his neighborhood? According to Reuters' investigation:

You might want to do a little better research, yourself:

Read the whole article here: George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting | Reuters

"may have" doesn't cut it, bunky. The record shows far more calls than that. No one begrudges actual, valid 911 calls especially if they help prevent crimes or capture crooks (as GZ actually did on a FEW occasions). But GZ is has a crank on about this...to the point where he was 911 petty nonsense. Do your homework properly and you'll see it for yourself.

A "new" neighborhood watch group.....hmmm, were they registered with the local cops? Did they supercede the established group? And GZ's numerous calls preceded this latest. Did it ever occur to you that GZ's numerous calls to 911 (the vast majority did not pan out) contributed to the dozen of reports that exaccerbated the "atmosphere of growing fear"?

Look, no one is disputing that there was crime in the area, but it wasn't a "high crime" wave....but that does NOT change the chain of events where GZ plays vigilante and subsequently kills a kid. That he keeps opening his yap and contradicting his earlier statements and the video tapes tells me that his lawyer just wants to get paid.

Didn't read the article, didja sparky?

Oh puh-leeze, mousy.....you've got to come here with something stronger than that for a retort! If you don't have the brains or the guts to deal with the points I put forth in my rebuttal, then spare us all your lame BS and don't post. All Zimmerman zombies eventually run out of steam, so we'll understand.

Yeah, all kinds of "irrelevant" information gets out, like how Martin had no hand damage, consistent with GZ's claims, of an assault.

All kinds of "irrelevant" discrepencies in GZ's account seem to be getting all over the internet, since this case has attracted the attention, of a lot of people. Facts are not "irrelevant," assholes and all kinds of luckless people, stuck, in shit-traffic.

The same kind of people who think GZ should get busy, fail to identify himself or otherwise defuse a situation he caused, while fucking up his watch-captain scam, then shoot a teenager, and then LIE, about what actually happened are the same kind of people, who don't believe global warming is happening, they don't believe climate is changing, they don't accept responsibility, for burning wood, coal, and oil, while riding around in cars, to cut trees, using chainsaws, and they don't think temperatures will continue, to climb, to follow the rampant out-gassing, of CO2 and CH4, with a host of other GHGs.

Earth, to shitheads: 1. GZ whacked a kid, and he should at least eat manslaughter, but since he intended to use his gun, to kill, instead of do a job, as watchcaptain, he can chew on murder-2;
2. The planet is heating up, despite melting ice and heat exchange phenomena AND a mild solar cycle; 3. Somebody burned wood, coal, and oil, while riding around, in cars, to go whack forests, with CHAINSAWS; 4. Disasters are on the rise, with the sea level, which will NOT simply spill over the edge of the Earth, which is NOT FLAT, stupid-fucks!

GZ will go down, but before he gets out, Florida will eat some sort of heavy shitload.

Yeah, all kinds of "irrelevant" information gets out, like how Martin had no hand damage, consistent with GZ's claims, of an assault.

All kinds of "irrelevant" discrepencies in GZ's account seem to be getting all over the internet, since this case has attracted the attention, of a lot of people. Facts are not "irrelevant," assholes and all kinds of luckless people, stuck, in shit-traffic.

The same kind of people who think GZ should get busy, fail to identify himself or otherwise defuse a situation he caused, while fucking up his watch-captain scam, then shoot a teenager, and then LIE, about what actually happened are the same kind of people, who don't believe global warming is happening, they don't believe climate is changing, they don't accept responsibility, for burning wood, coal, and oil, while riding around in cars, to cut trees, using chainsaws, and they don't think temperatures will continue, to climb, to follow the rampant out-gassing, of CO2 and CH4, with a host of other GHGs.

Earth, to shitheads: 1. GZ whacked a kid, and he should at least eat manslaughter, but since he intended to use his gun, to kill, instead of do a job, as watchcaptain, he can chew on murder-2;
2. The planet is heating up, despite melting ice and heat exchange phenomena AND a mild solar cycle; 3. Somebody burned wood, coal, and oil, while riding around, in cars, to go whack forests, with CHAINSAWS; 4. Disasters are on the rise, with the sea level, which will NOT simply spill over the edge of the Earth, which is NOT FLAT, stupid-fucks!

GZ will go down, but before he gets out, Florida will eat some sort of heavy shitload.

In this country, we still use due process, trial by jury, not trial by media.

Earth to moron: The media is not part of the Due Process of Law.

Idiot.

How many interviews has he given?

Exactly how has his 'account changed' at 'every interview' since he's only given one?

Fucking idiot... and other idiots 'thank' you for your bullshit. That's pretty funny shit.

Last edited:

Exactly how has his 'account changed' at 'every interview' since he's only given one?

Fucking idiot... and other idiots 'thank' you for your bullshit. That's pretty funny shit.
Are you oblivious to the 5, 6 he gave to police? You somehow think those don't count or something?

His account changed with every one of those.

Are you oblivious to the 5, 6 he gave to police? You somehow think those don't count or something?

Yes she is. Because she chooses to be.

You are the fucking idiot who doesn't realize his story has changed a few times when he was interviewed by the Police. How about the fact he got his wife to lie for him?
I think you calling someone an idiot is pretty funny shit.

Go get butt hurt about something, you are on a roll today.

Forum List

Back