George Zimmerman's bloody head

Liberals are not entitled to their own evidence and the evidence is against the prosecution.

How much was spent on the massive FBI investigation to prove Zimmerman is a racist?

Moral of Zimmerman case: If someone tries to fight with you, just shoot 'em.

What a great guy

Even if that's correct, so what? He's on the watch program. If he sees something suspicious, it's his responsibility to call 911 and report it, and let the cops check it out.
-Muad

EXACTLY! Mr. Badass Watch Capt. w/ A GUN should have let the cops handle it, but he knew he was armed...not much risk to him. He pursued Trayvon, and the rest is history

Last edited:
Even if that's correct, so what? He's on the watch program. If he sees something suspicious, it's his responsibility to call 911 and report it, and let the cops check it out.

"Suspicious" by what standards? You seem "suspicious" to me. Maybe I should call the police.

Suspicious by the standards of the observer. Once the cops arrive, it's up to them to determine whether a crime was committed.

Moral of the GZ weazy case: If you intend to kill someone, try to make it look like you didn't follow the murder victim, and do a better weaz, to hide how you twice failed to identify yourself, and then allege he was beating you to death, while you held your flashlight AND your gun, and the alleged whupping didn't mess up your aim, from the bottom of the whupping-pile up, and no GSR ended up on your garments, even though you allege the victim was on top.

Also, plant bushes, where you allege the victim was hiding, as he talked to his girlfriend, on a cell-phone, but then the victim jumped out of those non-existent bushes, and he ended up dead, somewhere else, where GZ's flashlight was found, so hey, lie-lie-lie a lot better, next time, since no way could GZ carry his flashlight AND his gun AND get a whupping AND fire one, fatal shot AND get no GSR on his jacket, given Trayvon Martin was on top of GZ, whupping shit out of GZ.

That fatal shot was fired, at arm's length, while standing, with the gun stuck right into Martin, per WorldWatcher research.

Also, when you fabricate wounds, do a better job, so you fool the lead detective, who got reassigned, not just to fool the Chief of SPD, who got fired, and anybody else, who should get fired.

Suspicious by the standards of the observer. Once the cops arrive, it's up to them to determine whether a crime was committed.

I see no reason to doubt that Zimmerman made a reasonable judgement that Trayvon was acting suspiciously. If the cops were there a minute sooner, they would have caught Travon in mid-crime. But, catching a thug in a crime isn't the only reason to call the police. Calling the police is also to prevent a crime with police presence.

That fatal shot was fired, at arm's length, while standing, with the gun stuck right into Martin, per WorldWatcher research.

That's not definitive, it is a possible area that we will have to wait for ballistict/forensic experts that the prosecution will/may bring to the stand.

>>>>

Moral of the GZ weazy case: If you intend to kill someone, try to make it look like you didn't follow the murder victim,

Wrong, Bobgnote the Shithead. The moral of the Zimmerman case is if you see an Afro criminal, shoot him, but don't call police.

Suspicious by the standards of the observer.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And I bet you don't even realize you just made the case against yourself.

I didn't make a case against myself at all. Zimmerman saw a stranger in the neighborhood whose behavior raised his suspicions. This is a neighborhood that's seen a shitload of crimes. He called 911 and followed the person to see where he went and what he was doing. There's nothing immoral or illegal with that.

ZOMG!!! Did you guys see the Sean Hannity interview of the killer George Zimmerman last night?!?!?

If you didn't here it goes: Exclusive: George Zimmerman breaks silence on 'Hannity' - Interviews - Hannity - Fox News

That palook is toast! TOAST I said.

211t5p4.png

:lol:
lol

Moral of the GZ weazy case: If you intend to kill someone, try to make it look like you didn't follow the murder victim,

Wrong, Bobgnote the Shithead. The moral of the Zimmerman case is if you see an Afro criminal, shoot him, but don't call police.

Your basic approach qualifies you to be neighborhood watch captain, in an asylum. The morals and the ethics of Fairysux show if you suck, you suck some more, Fairy.

GZ was keeping up appearances, by talking to the police, at all, since he intended to kill, and he may have become distorted, by contact with SPD officers, who were racists.

Hey, if GZ fired from below Martin, with Martin on top of him, GSR would be all over GZ's jacket. If GZ could hang onto his flashlight and his gun, while Martin was beating the shit out of big George, from control pass position, hey now! GZ would have residue, all over his face and on the top and front of his jacket, no two ways.

But GZ didn't have any of that GSR on his face and front. GZ had bogus-looking wounds and a bogus-sounding story. The fatal shot was fired 1" to 18" away, from Martin, not right up, to Martin's body. GSR would only avoid GZ, in the event GZ was standing.

Of course, that bit of forensic review will be complete, at trial, but we can see, how GZ had to have some sort of attitude, similar to Fairysux, so let's get real, about "God's will," which will be for you weazes to have flare-ups, in your lying assholes.

Hey, GZ has his weazes; Willard Meat (white) Obamney has his rats, who want the President's grades, to deflect, from our need, to see Meat's tax returns and FBARs.

And the problem with calling the Police to report suspicious activity is what exactly?

Something routine that became an obsessive act committed by Zimmerman, which in many cases didn't pan out, as the police records reported.

He's on the Neighborhood Watch program and he called the cops on 4 prior occasions. That's an obsession?

Oooo-1.png

Do a better job of research next time, bunky....try reading the article I sourced which refers to Zimmerman's numerous (more than 4) calls. Also, you should know that he was NOT an official member of the Neighnborhood Watch program, as the local officials attested to.

ZOMG!!! Did you guys see the Sean Hannity interview of the killer George Zimmerman last night?!?!?

If you didn't here it goes: Exclusive: George Zimmerman breaks silence on 'Hannity' - Interviews - Hannity - Fox News

211t5p4.png

lol

It was pretty sad....I mean, the guy just regurgitates the same BS that the evidence, taped police interviews and subsequent investigation pokes numerous holes through. Hannity is just another over-paid propagandist for the Murdoch run right wingnut noise machine who's purpose was to just prompt and highlight GZ's version with no contrary information from the cops....it's really sad that over-hyped radio DJ's like Hannity are what Fox is passing off as a journalist doing an interview.

He's on the Neighborhood Watch program and he called the cops on 4 prior occasions. That's an obsession?

Oooo-1.png
He called 911 THIRTY THREE times in 3 years.

Which equals out to about once a month...you think that was excessive?????

Being that his neighborhood was and is NOT a high crime area, and that the majority of his calls were frivolous and did not pan out, I'd say Georgie has issues.

Something routine that became an obsessive act committed by Zimmerman, which in many cases didn't pan out, as the police records reported.

Oooo-1.png

Do a better job of research next time, bunky....try reading the article I sourced which refers to Zimmerman's numerous (more than 4) calls. Also, you should know that he was NOT an official member of the Neighnborhood Watch program, as the local officials attested to.

He called the cops less than once a month over a 3 year period, hardly an obsession. As I noted before, I was told BY THE COPS that the more calls they receive from an area the more they will patrol that area. For awhile there, I was calling the cops almost every week. Zimmerman is an amateur, compared to me...guess I should be put in jail too?.

211t5p4.png

lol

It was pretty sad....I mean, the guy just regurgitates the same BS that the evidence, taped police interviews and subsequent investigation pokes numerous holes through. Hannity is just another over-paid propagandist for the Murdoch run right wingnut noise machine who's purpose was to just prompt and highlight GZ's version with no contrary information from the cops....it's really sad that over-hyped radio DJ's like Hannity are what Fox is passing off as a journalist doing an interview.
Yep...the good news is that he's only digging a deeper hole for himself.

That entire interview is going in as evidence.

If that dunce had any sense he'd exercise his 5th Amendment right...but he doesn't.

It's fun to watch him take HIMSELF down in flames though.

I get a kick out of watching racist pig fucks go on and on defending a murderer, well hell, he killed a Black person, so he did a good job, right!

dont you know your continued racism wont end well?

Forum List

Back