George Zimmerman's bloody head

Hannity scores a coup!

Sean Hannity Nabs First Interview With George Zimmerman, Airing Tonight

by Meenal Vamburkar | 12:26 pm, July 18th, 2012

On Wednesday night, Sean Hannity is devoting the entire hour of his show to his interview with George Zimmerman. Accused of second-degree murder after the Trayvon Martin shooting, Zimmerman is sitting down for an interview for the first time.
According to Fox News, Zimmerman will “open up about what happened the night of Trayvon Martin’s death and his experience in the aftermath of the fatal shooting.”

Sean Hannity Nabs First Interview With George Zimmerman, Airing Tonight | Mediaite

10,000 dollar bet that this interview will have extremely leaning and coercive questions intended to paint a certain, and very specific narrative.

How much you wanna bet....$10,000!

When my kids were young, we had some problems and I called the cops. I was told, by the cops that the more calls they received, the more often they patrolled the neighborhood, I started calling them for EVERYTHING, and advised my neighbors to do the same. we had the cops coming by our house 3 or more times a day, the incidents stopped. Now they are full force again, I'm gonna have to start calling the cops again.....

Now for your link:

Zimmerman called police 46 times since 2004 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents. Nine of those times, he saw someone or something suspicious.

Read more here: Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

can you show me where it says all those calls were about black people?

Here's part of the article you seemed to have overlooked:

Licensed to carry a firearm and a student of criminal justice, Zimmerman went door-to-door asking residents to be on the lookout, specifically referring to young black men who appeared to be outsiders, and warned that some were caught lurking, neighbors said. The self-appointed captain of the neighborhood watch program is credited with cracking some crimes, and thwarting others.

But as for the actual calls: George Zimmerman 911 calls: George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, called 911 dozens of times - Orlando Sentinel

Please try doing your OWN research next time....and stop relying on the likes of Drudge and Kristol to do your homework for you.

You might have a point, if the recent break ins in the neighborhood weren't perpetrated by blacks....

I'm not relying on Drudge or Kristol, I'm just taking apart YOUR research...

BTW, who the heck is Kristol?

You didn't "take apart" anything...you just left out what didn't fit your narrative, as I've demonstrated.

Oh, and next time you read the WND, you're reading Kristol.

Report: Zimmerman Worked To Help Black Man In Beating Case | WREG.com — Memphis News & Weather from WREG Television, News Channel 3

Ware, a black homeless man, was beaten by a Sanford police lieutenant’s son. Zimmerman was critical of police handling of the case and reportedly worked on Ware’s behalf handing out these flyers and letters.

And yet:

Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

March on, my Zimmerman zombie!

And the problem with calling the Police to report suspicious activity is what exactly?

Something routine that became an obsessive act committed by Zimmerman, which in many cases didn't pan out, as the police records reported.

Hannity scores a coup!

On Wednesday night, Sean Hannity is devoting the entire hour of his show to his interview with George Zimmerman. Accused of second-degree murder after the Trayvon Martin shooting, Zimmerman is sitting down for an interview for the first time.
According to Fox News, Zimmerman will “open up about what happened the night of Trayvon Martin’s death and his experience in the aftermath of the fatal shooting.”

Sean Hannity Nabs First Interview With George Zimmerman, Airing Tonight | Mediaite

10,000 dollar bet that this interview will have extremely leaning and coercive questions intended to paint a certain, and very specific narrative.

Are you trying to set the stage for us (prior to this interview), out of fear that it may be a great interview maybe, (debunking alot that has been thrown out there by his accusers)?

So MarcALT, are you attempting to taint the interview with your bias in hopes to sway us the inet jury, before it even gets aired tonight ? How about this for a better analysis and alert for us -To Everyone here, Zimmerman and Hannity are going on in an interview tonight, and this will be at 9:00 o'clock eastern time, so be there or be square to all those who are interested in furthering their investigative journalism skills in this case... B )

He called the cops to report a god damned window open!

I'm not going to disagree that Zimmerman can be a little silly at times (but, not near as silly as the shitheads who support Travyon). So what if he called about an open Windows? Was it a negroid window? Zimmerman was concerned that an open window made the home vulnerable to burglary. He was trying to help his neighbor.

Do you have shit for brains? Why should Zimmerman mention suspicious white women if the spat of burglaries were by black men?

There is evidence piling up against Zimmerman, and he is likely to go down for this. Hopefully that will mean the 'Stand Your Ground' law is also repealed.

Your shit-filled-skull is delusional. Zimmerman will be acquitted.

Are you a member of the KKK, and you hate Zimmerman because he's a Jew-Hispanic?

I agree. Trayvon Martin's defenders are not the brightest. They don't care about evidence. I suspect that racism is at the heart of their blind defense of the young thug.

There is one point I have to make because a lot of people do not understand that this case has nothing to do with the “stand your ground” defense. Some states require that if you can retreat from a threat, you must do so in order to avoid using deadly force. In simple terms, “stand you ground” means that if someone is coming after you, and you are armed, you do not have to retreat – even if you can - to avoid using deadly force to protect yourself.

Once someone hits you upside the head knocking you to the ground, and is sitting on you beating you in the face as Martin was doing to Zimmerman, this is not a” stand your ground” case. It is a simple case of common self defense. Zimmerman was in a position where he could not escape and he had a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. These circumstances give a victim the right to use deadly force in every state. This has always been and always will be a basic right.

Trayvon (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA) Martin got what he deserved. Thank God he got shot before he had the chance to kill Zimmerman. There's one question Trayvon's defenders don't want to be asked: What would have happened to Zimmerman if he had not shot Martin?

I love it when David Duke wanna-be's console each other with their pseudo-intellectual rationalizations.

Stand your ground was invoked by Zimmerman's camp, genius. That coincides with the allegation/assumption/supposition/conjecture that Martin was attacking Zimmerman. The EVIDENCE, however, points to Zimmerman getting out of his car to confront Martin (against police telling him it wasn't necessary to)....a strange man stalks you in his car, and then gets out...armed...to confront you. We don't know who threw the first punch (dead men tell no tales), but Zimmerman's tale of having his skull bashed on concrete numerous times does NOT coincide with the actual wound as seen later that evening on surveillance tapes.

But bigots and racists say that a young man who was doing NOTHING but walking back home from his Dad's girlfriend's house with a soft drink, skittles and a cell phone DESERVED to be stalked and killed because Zimmerman SUSPECTED him of being up to no good.

And the Zimmerman zombies march on!

Hannity scores a coup!

Are you trying to set the stage for us (prior to this interview), out of fear that it may be a great interview maybe, (debunking alot that has been thrown out there by his accusers)?

So MarcALT, are you attempting to taint the interview with your bias in hopes to sway us the inet jury, before it even gets aired tonight ? How about this for a better analysis and alert for us -To Everyone here, Zimmerman and Hannity are going on in an interview tonight, and this will be at 9:00 o'clock eastern time, so be there or be square to all those who are interested in furthering their investigative journalism skills in this case... B )
How can I "taint" anything?

I'm only a single, solitary, man. I have no power.

However, I AM predicting what it will be. And there's absolutely nothing wrong.

Seems that you have your own predictions and biases as well.

We'll see how it goes.

*leaves to setup DVR*

Hannity scores a coup!

Anyone that believes the Madison Avenue marketing of the Sean Hannity Show that Zimmerman will "open up" in this interview is beyond stupid.
Zimmerman's lawyer gave Hannity a list of questions they will answer.
This show has been canned from the start.
Amazing how naive and gullible the dumb masses are.

Well, there you go. You have now heard eye-witness testimony of the moments before Martin was shot. If Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman he would still be alive today.

And the problem with calling the Police to report suspicious activity is what exactly?

Something routine that became an obsessive act committed by Zimmerman, which in many cases didn't pan out, as the police records reported.

He's on the Neighborhood Watch program and he called the cops on 4 prior occasions. That's an obsession?

Oooo-1.png

He's on the Neighborhood Watch program and he called the cops on 4 prior occasions. That's an obsession?

Oooo-1.png
He called 911 THIRTY THREE times in 3 years.

Oooo-1.png

Even if that's correct, so what? He's on the watch program. If he sees something suspicious, it's his responsibility to call 911 and report it, and let the cops check it out.

Oooo-1.png

Even if that's correct, so what? He's on the watch program. If he sees something suspicious, it's his responsibility to call 911 and report it, and let the cops check it out.
The Neighborhood Watch program he started began less than 6 months before the shooting.

Some of his other calls were for kids in the streets, one gal spit, garage doors open, oh, and lots of suspicious black dudes.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the tree but at least he shoots straight. I still do not think he is guilty of murder. He is rather a political victim of the black communities conviction without due process. I think that the prosecution and the media in this case are both trying to assassinate him with public opinion and possibly taint the jury pool in their favor. It's time for a new judge and way past time for a gag order to be issued.

What's going on shows how completely unethical this Prosecutor is. First, she charges Zimmerman with murder in a cut-and-dry self-defense case, without a shred of evidence to support a murder charge, presumably to draw out a manslaughter conviction from the jury. Then she digs up every bit of dirt she can find in Zimmerman's life and hands it over to the media to sensationalize, presumably to bias the jury pool.

The judge is allowing it... sealing nothing beyond the identify of the witnesses. Zimmerman is right to request a new judge.

Hannity scores a coup!

At least those goons out for Zimmerman's head aren't trying to turn this into a three-ring spectacle that's tried in the court of public opinion.

Well, there you go. You have now heard eye-witness testimony of the moments before Martin was shot.

Yeah, we should just take Zimmerman's word for it. Let's not bother with the fact that the evidence doesn't add up with his current story, or that his current story doesn't add up with his previous stories.

"Suspicious" by what standards? You seem "suspicious" to me. Maybe I should call the police.

Forum List

Back