George Zimmerman's bloody head

Zimmerman still made decisions that lead to a death that, ultimately, could have been avoided.

Why the f- do you care that Zimmerman didn't avoid shooting a wild animal in self-defense?

I just don't think Zimmerman was a tard. I just argue that if he were qualifed to carry a firearm then he was proabably smart enough to know what guns do, they tend to kill things.

I know you're a tard. Of everything Zimmerman has said and done, the thing he has done the best is use the gun.

A wild animal? Are you serious?

Zimmerman still made decisions that lead to a death that, ultimately, could have been avoided.

Why the f- do you care that Zimmerman didn't avoid shooting a wild animal in self-defense? .

A wild animal? Are you serious?

ItsjustmeIthink thinks Afros are just wild animals. (That's typical of liberals.) He said Zimmerman made decisions that lead to the death of Trayvon. In other words, he doesn't see fit to hold Trayvon responsible for anything, including assaulting Zimmerman, exactly as if Travon were a wild animal.

Maybe you'd prefer an analogy of a girl getting drunk in an ally and then being raped. "She made decisions that led to the rape... so, she has no right to self-defense."

Kind of like the right who prejudged a black kid with no criminal record?

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

Are you capable of debating without calling people names and referring to a young kid as a 'nigga'?

Fallacy of the complex question.

The only reason anyone thinks Zimmerman should go to jail is because his skin is lighter than Travyon's skin. So, don't lecture me on racism. Zimmerman is a piece of shit to me, but he's innocent so I'm defending him.

And, don't suggest that I'm ignorant. It's a lame insult that makes you look desperate to find fault. My offensiveness to those who are Politically Correct is that I'm not ignorant.

You do not know if he is innocent. You were not there that night, you have not listened to all the evidence, you have no way of knowing if Zimmerman is guilty or not. Stop assuming he is innocent. He may well not be.

The law assumes he is innocent as of now.
Read The United States Constitution, an interesting document.
Innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY is the law. The presumption of innocence is the foundation OF THIS COUNTRY.

The bastard is not only a run-of-the-mill wild savage and proven child-murderer, but he also has a history of sexual deviancy...

Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

*SMH*

The only problem I have with this is that she waited until now to come forward with it. That damages her credibility. I don't know if she is truthful, but I won't dismiss her allegations like some would do.

News reports are that she called SFPD within a couple of days of the shooting, not that she "waited until now" to come forward.

>>>>

Scumbag Angela Corey has released information that allegedly when Zimmerman was 8 and his cousin was 6 he molested her.

This is an admission that prosecutor Corey has NO EVIDENCE against Zimmerman.

But a corrupt prosecutor and equally corrupt judge are determined to show Alan M Dershowitz that they can easily manipulate the facts and issues in order to convict.

BTW, there is NOTHING Zimmerman can do because US judges and prosecutors have adopted the nazistic rule which grants them immunity from lawsuits for violation of Constitutional rights.

No. I don't see anybody but asshole racist shit-birds like Ariux doing that.

But I DO see lots of faux detectives, forensic experts, lawyers, judges and members of the jury HERE -- mostly from the left -- who are quite insistent that GZ "is" guilty.

As I said way back when: Zimmerman MIGHT turn out to be guilty. But it takes a special brand of stupid to insist (at this early juncture) that he "is" guilty.

And if it turns out that he is guilty, fuck him. Let justice grind him down. But if he was telling the truth (and all of the huffing and puffing from those who presume him guilty doesn't alter the fact that much of his story is confirmed implicitly by physical evidence), then he deserves to be acquitted.

I still think there's a chance that the case will get tossed before it goes to trial.

Deference to the Judiciary. I like it. Tell me, were you this quick to wait for the outcome of the case when it was the health care law that everyone was talking about?

People get the presumption of innocence in our system, you idiot. Not legislative Acts.

Laws can be judged before they are even passed. True story, you dork.

Hell, sometimes the legislators even read the shit BEFORE they vote and thus are in the position to know what is "in the law" without having to see how it turns out after it passes.

The bastard is not only a run-of-the-mill wild savage and proven child-murderer, but he also has a history of sexual deviancy...

*SMH*

Wrong.

He is accused -- and accused only -- of murder. That doesn't make him a murderer, much less a "proved" one.

And somebody has now claimed that as a child GZ allegedly did something sexual in nature with her. It may or it may not even be true. Either way it wouldn't constitute a history of sexual deviance, much less "prove" it.

It's nice to see you remain ever willing to prejudge when it suits your biased political interests.

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

Are you capable of debating without calling people names and referring to a young kid as a 'nigga'? Your posts reek of racism which is probably why no one likes you.

Ariux is nothing more than a dopey racist. And yes, that is redundant.

That prick is such a scumbag that even when he occasionally manages to say something right it is so polluted with his racist "thinking," that he deserves to get a neg rep anyway. I tend to oblige him in that way. :D

The only reason anyone thinks Zimmerman should go to jail is because his skin is lighter than Travyon's skin. So, don't lecture me on racism. Zimmerman is a piece of shit to me, but he's innocent so I'm defending him.

And, don't suggest that I'm ignorant. It's a lame insult that makes you look desperate to find fault. My offensiveness to those who are Politically Correct is that I'm not ignorant.

You do not know if he is innocent. You were not there that night, you have not listened to all the evidence, you have no way of knowing if Zimmerman is guilty or not. Stop assuming he is innocent. He may well not be.

If I'm going to "assume" something, I'd rather "assume" someone is innocent than "assume" they are guilty....

*SMH*

The only problem I have with this is that she waited until now to come forward with it. That damages her credibility. I don't know if she is truthful, but I won't dismiss her allegations like some would do.

News reports are that she called SFPD within a couple of days of the shooting, not that she "waited until now" to come forward.

>>>>

Okay, so 2 days after the shooting, she makes up a story to get herself in the spotlight, claiming sexual molestation since she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8. Sorry, I don't buy it....and saying that it happened IN FRONT of their families....you really believe that?

>>>>

Okay, so 2 days after the shooting, she makes up a story to get herself in the spotlight, claiming sexual molestation since she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8. Sorry, I don't buy it....and saying that it happened IN FRONT of their families....you really believe that?

The shooting occurs 2/26/2012, she calls SFPD a couple of days later (call it 2/28/2012) - the case blows up and goes national around 3/20/2012 and the claim is she called to "get herself in the spotlight" a month before there was a spotlight to get into?

You really believe that?

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

The shooting occurs 2/26/2012, she calls SFPD a couple of days later (call it 2/28/2012) - the case blows up and goes national around 3/20/2012 and the claim is she called to "get herself in the spotlight" a month before there was a spotlight to get into?

You really believe that?

>>>>

Yes, do you really think she didn't hear about the case before she brought her charges????

You really believe that?

>>>>

Yes, do you really think she didn't hear about the case before she brought her charges????

Of course she heard about the case before she called the police. If she hadn't heard about it, she wouldn't have known, and therefore wouldn't have called.

The point you tried to make is that the reason she called was that it would shine a spotlight on her for national attention. But wait, she contacted the police within days of the event and well before the case made any kind of national news.

The timeline for the position you attempted to make doesn't make sense. Someone does not call the police to get in the national spotlight for a case that is not in the national spotlight.

>>>>

You really believe that?

>>>>

Of course she heard about the case before she called the police. If she hadn't heard about it, she wouldn't have known, and therefore wouldn't have called.

The point you tried to make is that the reason she called was that it would shine a spotlight on her for national attention. But wait, she contacted the police within days of the event and well before the case made any kind of national news.

The timeline for the position you attempted to make doesn't make sense. Someone does not call the police to get in the national spotlight for a case that is not in the national spotlight.

>>>>

No, the point I make is that she did it for attention...I didn't say it was for "national" attention....

*SMH*

>>>>

She waited how many decades?

>>>>

You really believe that?

>>>>

If she has an axe to grind then she would call when he was most vulnerable.
And that looks to be the case here as there is ZERO evidence of anything other than hher word against his.
She has no credibility. Why give her any?

Forum List

Back