George Zimmerman's bloody head

Shows how fucked up the far-right can be.

Rallying behind, and defending someone like Zimmerman, its pretty disgusting.

If Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, Trayvon would not have died.

If Zimmerman had listened to the police, Trayvon would not have died.

If Zimmerman -knowing he could just blow this punk away if he gave him any trouble- had not approched Trayvon...Trayvon would probably be speaking for himself today.

He knew he had the gun, he knew he wasn't supposed to pursue and approach Trayvon, he did it anyway. He should be punished as such.

I Trayvon hadn't been out that night, he wouldn't have died. If Trayvon hadn't been suspended from school, he woudn't have died. If his parents had disciplined him instead of letting him wander the streets at night after being suspended, he wouldn't have died...see how that works? Everybody can play "what if", it doesn't solve anything.

And I didn't put any thoughts in their heads like you did Zimmerman....are you psychic or what?

Say what you will, but Zimmerman made a series of decisons that quickly lead to Trayvon's death. I'm not playing "what if", the decisons Zimmerman made that night are much different from the ones you just described.

Kind of like the right who prejudged a black kid with no criminal record?

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

Are you capable of debating without calling people names and referring to a young kid as a 'nigga'? Your posts reek of racism which is probably why no one likes you.

I believe he/she was referring to Trayvon's name on his twitter account. Since he called himself that, how is it racist for others to do so?

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

Are you capable of debating without calling people names and referring to a young kid as a 'nigga'? Your posts reek of racism which is probably why no one likes you.

I believe he/she was referring to Trayvon's name on his twitter account. Since he called himself that, how is it racist for others to do so?

I understand what you mean, and I do agree, but it seems that every post from this person refers to all blacks as 'niggas'. That sounds like racism to me. Can't we discuss the issue without calling Trayvon a ****** or a coon etc?

If Zimmerman -knowing he could just blow this punk away if he gave him any trouble- had not approched Trayvon...Trayvon would probably be speaking for himself today.

He knew he had the gun, he knew he wasn't supposed to pursue and approach Trayvon, he did it anyway. He should be punished as such.

I Trayvon hadn't been out that night, he wouldn't have died. If Trayvon hadn't been suspended from school, he woudn't have died. If his parents had disciplined him instead of letting him wander the streets at night after being suspended, he wouldn't have died...see how that works? Everybody can play "what if", it doesn't solve anything.

And I didn't put any thoughts in their heads like you did Zimmerman....are you psychic or what?

Say what you will, but Zimmerman made a series of decisons that quickly lead to Trayvon's death. I'm not playing "what if", the decisons Zimmerman made that night are much different from the ones you just described.

You're playing psychic pretending to know what was in Zimmerman's head. He had a gun because the cops told him to get one...he got pepperspray for the dogs that were bothering them but the cops said the pepperspray wouldn't do it an he should get a gun.

If Zimmerman hadn't been carrying a gun, he'd probably be dead. He's the one with wounds to his head and face. Trayvon only had a scratch on his knuckles. I think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would have been at least one bruise, don't you?

When your head is being pounded into the ground and you are screaming for help, what are you suppose to do? Let the guy kill you, or shoot him to save your life?

I understand what you mean, and I do agree, but it seems that every post from this person refers to all blacks as 'niggas'. That sounds like racism to me. Can't we discuss the issue without calling Trayvon a ****** or a coon etc?

All I know is the "n" word isn't allowed in my home but if he referred to himself as "nigga" then I don't see that as racist. "******" maybe, but not "nigga".

Lol, After all the info that has come out and completely discredited that narrative, the only way you could seriously be saying that bullshit is if you are either dumber than a sack of dirt clods or are just a fucking stupid ass troll.

GZ did us all a service putting that little thug in the ground for good.

Thank God and George Zimmerman, and not because Martin was black. There are plenty of white ass hats that deserve the same fate.

All I know is the "n" word isn't allowed in my home but if he referred to himself as "nigga" then I don't see that as racist. "******" maybe, but not "nigga".

I have never understood how using a colloquial expression for the Spanish word for 'black' which is 'negroe' is somehow so evil when the people who have been the greatest harm to all races of our society wouldnt be caught dead saying that in public. They are too smart for that.

Guess who I am referring to? The racists still running the Dimocrat Party, that is who and they know these policies are killing the black community and that is just what they want.

A guy observed that the national forrest service puts up these signs telling people to not feed the bears as that makes them dependent on tourists for food and that is bad for the bears. Then the same government hannds out hundreds of millions dollars doing exactly that to human beings?

Can this destruction NOT be entirely deliberate?

You're playing psychic pretending to know what was in Zimmerman's head. He had a gun because the cops told him to get one...he got pepperspray for the dogs that were bothering them but the cops said the pepperspray wouldn't do it an he should get a gun.

If Zimmerman hadn't been carrying a gun, he'd probably be dead. He's the one with wounds to his head and face. Trayvon only had a scratch on his knuckles. I think if Zimmerman had attacked him first there would have been at least one bruise, don't you?

When your head is being pounded into the ground and you are screaming for help, what are you suppose to do? Let the guy kill you, or shoot him to save your life?

Alright, but that only says why he was carrying the gun. Zimmerman still made decisions that lead to a death that, ultimately, could have been avoided. He should have listened to what the police said and not followed.

I'm not psychic, I just don't think Zimmerman was a tard. I just argue that if he were qualifed to carry a firearm then he was proabably smart enough to know what guns do, they tend to kill things.

All I'm really trying to say is this: Theres a difference between a "whooped ass" and dead one..

Last edited:
Racism is stupid bullshit, dude. It makes you look like some ignoramus that got beat up by a black guy once in his life.

The only reason anyone thinks Zimmerman should go to jail is because his skin is lighter than Travyon's skin. So, don't lecture me on racism. Zimmerman is a piece of shit to me, but he's innocent so I'm defending him.

And, don't suggest that I'm ignorant. It's a lame insult that makes you look desperate to find fault. My offensiveness to those who are Politically Correct is that I'm not ignorant.

The only reason anyone thinks Zimmerman should go to jail is because his skin is lighter than Travyon's skin. So, don't lecture me on racism. Zimmerman is a piece of shit to me, but he's innocent so I'm defending him.

And, don't suggest that I'm ignorant. It's a lame insult that makes you look desperate to find fault. My offensiveness to those who are Politically Correct is that I'm not ignorant.

You do not know if he is innocent. You were not there that night, you have not listened to all the evidence, you have no way of knowing if Zimmerman is guilty or not. Stop assuming he is innocent. He may well not be.

You do not know if he is innocent. You were not there that night, you have not listened to all the evidence, you have no way of knowing if Zimmerman is guilty or not. Stop assuming he is innocent. He may well not be.

Sufficient evidence has been released to know beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman is innocent. More evidence won't change this.

You're either ignorant of the vast amount of evidence that has been released, or you're too stupid to evaluate the released evidence.

As a demonstration of your stupidity, please propose an example of unknown evidence that would show Zimmerman is guilty.

You are simply interpreting the evidence in your own way. I, and others, interpret that same information differently. I believe there is a good chance he will go down for this.

I have never understood how using a colloquial expression for the Spanish word for 'black' which is 'negroe' is somehow so evil when the people who have been the greatest harm to all races of our society wouldnt be caught dead saying that in public. They are too smart for that.

Guess who I am referring to? The racists still running the Dimocrat Party, that is who and they know these policies are killing the black community and that is just what they want.

A guy observed that the national forrest service puts up these signs telling people to not feed the bears as that makes them dependent on tourists for food and that is bad for the bears. Then the same government hannds out hundreds of millions dollars doing exactly that to human beings?

Can this destruction NOT be entirely deliberate?

Stop it...stop handing out the food and the welfare. guess what will happen? Yeah, revolution...hungry people do amazing things. The only reason we have welfare is because the rich and the government don't want the French revolution spreading to the USA.

Alright, but that only says why he was carrying the gun. Zimmerman still made decisions that lead to a death that, ultimately, could have been avoided. He should have listened to what the police said and not followed.

I'm not psychic, I just don't think Zimmerman was a tard. I just argue that if he were qualifed to carry a firearm then he was proabably smart enough to know what guns do, they tend to kill things.

All I'm really trying to say is this: Theres a difference between a "whooped ass" and dead one..

shoulda coulda woulda, second guessing after the fact proves nothing...

The operator then fearing for Zimmerman who had called, and for whom was "keeping a watchful eye" on a suspicious person, by attempting to do what came next in order to achieve this ((keeping a watchful eye)), began pursuit of Martin for continued survielence purposes I'm guessing

You don't have to go as far as a manual. Zimmerman told the police operator that Trayvon is running. The operator then asked where Trayvon was going. That's when Zimmerman got out of his car and started following. Zimmerman could easily have interpreted the operator's question as a request to follow Trayvon. Zimmerman would have to had followed to give any more information than he had already given.

And, a moment later, Zimmerman stopped following and lost Trayvon.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. This is a bullshit issue that shitheads raise. It's like saying "the sky is blue, therefor Zimmerman is guilty." It doesn't show intent to confront Travyon. It doesn't show that Zimmerman had opportunity to confront Trayvon, after Zimmerman had lost Trayvon. It doesn't show that Trayvon had justification to assault Zimmerman.

If anything, it shows that Trayvon had motive (not justification) to hunt down and assault Zimmerman (to punish Zimmerman for getting out of his car and following him).

You are simply interpreting the evidence in your own way. I, and others, interpret that same information differently. I believe there is a good chance he will go down for this.

There are not equally valid different ways of interpreting the evidence. There are only degrees of rationality in interpreting the evidence. Shitheads have irrational interpretations.

There's no chance of Zimmerman being convicted of murder. The only chance I see of him being convicted is if the Prosecution adds a manslaughter charge, then stupid people on the jury might choose the compromised position to try to please everyone. Even the manslaughter possibility requires Zimmerman's lawyer to do a bad job.

There is no evidence that the public doesn't yet know about which would change the game.

Zimmerman still made decisions that lead to a death that, ultimately, could have been avoided.

Why the f- do you care that Zimmerman didn't avoid shooting a wild animal in self-defense?

I just don't think Zimmerman was a tard. I just argue that if he were qualifed to carry a firearm then he was proabably smart enough to know what guns do, they tend to kill things.

I know you're a tard. Of everything Zimmerman has said and done, the thing he has done the best is use the gun.

Forum List

Back