George Zimmerman's bloody head

Okay, so 2 days after the shooting, she makes up a story to get herself in the spotlight, claiming sexual molestation since she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8. Sorry, I don't buy it....and saying that it happened IN FRONT of their families....you really believe that?

The shooting occurs 2/26/2012, she calls SFPD a couple of days later (call it 2/28/2012) - the case blows up and goes national around 3/20/2012 and the claim is she called to "get herself in the spotlight" a month before there was a spotlight to get into?

You really believe that?

>>>>

If she has an axe to grind then she would call when he was most vulnerable.
And that looks to be the case here as there is ZERO evidence of anything other than hher word against his.
She has no credibility. Why give her any?
Investigator: Why have you decided to come forward now? Not that that’s wrong. I mean I don’t want you to think that at all. I think that good but what has led you to come forward to us now?

W9: This is the first time in my life that I am not afraid of him (crying). I know that nothing can get to me, he can’t get to me. I mean if I saw him on the street or if I saw him anywhere it would just make me breakdown in tears. But now with everything going on, I know he’s not going to be out in public, you know I won’t go to Target and see him anymore. I’m not afraid of him now.

<snip>

W9: The thing is that growing up I told my friends, but I didn&#8217;t tell my family. And those people would probably remember more than I would. I don&#8217;t remember, I tried, tried so hard to forget it all and to make it go away that I even forgot the good stuff in my life (crying).

I: Well

W9: There&#8217;s things that my family talks about that sounded awesome but I don&#8217;t remember that (crying) it sounds like they are talking about someone else. I don&#8217;t (crying)

I: OK, OK. Just so I&#8217;m clear person you&#8217;re talking about that did this in Lake Mary what&#8217;s his name?

W9: George Zimmerman

I: OK and what&#8217;s his relationship to you?

W9: (redacted)

I: Alright, is there anything else that you can think of that we haven&#8217;t discussed that important that you wanted to share with me today about this?

W9: Does it count that he admitted it?

I: Did he admit it to you? Is that what you&#8217;re saying?

9 - well yeah, my parents were there - my parents found out & they confronted him & his parents about what happene & they wanted to get together & talk about it because I think - they just don't believe it because he - he is that way that he MAKES HIMSELF LOOK SO GOOD THAT THEY WERE IN SHOCK. They had no idea and I never told them the depths of it, I told them I don't want to talk about it Just forget it, (NN - when did this happpen?/go into more detail) 2005 - My sister told them after I told her that night & she said that she told them, she had to tell my dad & she didn't know what else to do & I was so afraid and I WAS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AFRAID OF HIM..

NN - what's your sister's last name (REDACTED) how old were you in '05?

9 - let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... 20

NN -what happened when your sister told... what part did you tell your sister first?

9 - I just told her that things happened. That was it, I never... (NN - no specifics?) - NOTHING IN DETAIL - I was there when she called my dad & told him I was freaking out & very scared & said things happened w/George &....

NN - OK so what happens next in the sequence of that?

9 - we went to a restaurant it was the UNO in Lake Mary @ the time, we = me mom & dad annnd they told George we need to talk about this and INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT all he did was come in the room - the restaurant, he sat on the end of the booth and said "I'm sorry" AND JUST GOT UP AND WALKED OUT.

Scumbag Angela Corey has released information that allegedly when Zimmerman was 8 and his cousin was 6 he molested her.

The girl was nearly 7 and Zimmerman was barely 8. They would have been one grade apart in school and girls mature faster, so they would have been roughly equals. Zimmerman may have initiated it, but she went along with it. It's not like an adult molesting a child.

While inappropriate, it wasn't really molestation. And, it's totally irrelevant to Zimmerman's trial.

This is an admission that prosecutor Corey has NO EVIDENCE against Zimmerman.

Right. The prosecutor has no case. And, instead is doing everything possible to poison the jury pool against Zimmerman by broadcasting every embarrassing element of his life.

Okay, so 2 days after the shooting, she makes up a story to get herself in the spotlight, claiming sexual molestation since she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8. Sorry, I don't buy it....and saying that it happened IN FRONT of their families....you really believe that?

The shooting occurs 2/26/2012, she calls SFPD a couple of days later (call it 2/28/2012) - the case blows up and goes national around 3/20/2012 and the claim is she called to "get herself in the spotlight" a month before there was a spotlight to get into?

You really believe that?

>>>>

Of course she has an axe to grind. The original statement was that she called to get into the spotlight, called well before the case got any publicity.

And that looks to be the case here as there is ZERO evidence of anything other than hher word against his.

What makes you think, that I think, she has any credibility?

She has, as you put it, an "axe to grind" AND the charges about sexual contact with Zimmerman are totally irrelevant to the case for which he is charged.

>>>>

You really believe that?

>>>>

Yes, do you really think she didn't hear about the case before she brought her charges????
Has anyone heard from the 999 babes, who attacked a presidential running mate just at the right time, in which they did just to unhinge him from his run for the presidency? Isn't it just funny how they all disapeared once they achieved their goals ? Oh and forget about the hurt and pain and suffering they had aquirred in it all, just as long as they politically unseated the canidate in which became their target in what must have been a cunning and planned character assasination, but for whom did they do all this for, and where did they all go ?

People get the presumption of innocence in our system, you idiot. Not legislative Acts.

Legislative acts get the presumption of constitutionality, though. But I'm sure you already knew that, what with being a lawyer and all. So you say.

You really believe that?

>>>>

Of course she has an axe to grind. The original statement was that she called to get into the spotlight, called well before the case got any publicity.

What makes you think, that I think, she has any credibility?

She has, as you put it, an "axe to grind" AND the charges about sexual contact with Zimmerman are totally irrelevant to the case for which he is charged.

>>>>

Very well said.

You really believe that?

>>>>

Investigator: Why have you decided to come forward now? Not that that’s wrong. I mean I don’t want you to think that at all. I think that good but what has led you to come forward to us now?

W9: This is the first time in my life that I am not afraid of him (crying). I know that nothing can get to me, he can’t get to me. I mean if I saw him on the street or if I saw him anywhere it would just make me breakdown in tears. But now with everything going on, I know he’s not going to be out in public, you know I won’t go to Target and see him anymore. I’m not afraid of him now.

<snip>

W9: The thing is that growing up I told my friends, but I didn’t tell my family. And those people would probably remember more than I would. I don’t remember, I tried, tried so hard to forget it all and to make it go away that I even forgot the good stuff in my life (crying).

I: Well

W9: There’s things that my family talks about that sounded awesome but I don’t remember that (crying) it sounds like they are talking about someone else. I don’t (crying)

I: OK, OK. Just so I’m clear person you’re talking about that did this in Lake Mary what’s his name?

W9: George Zimmerman

I: OK and what’s his relationship to you?

W9: (redacted)

I: Alright, is there anything else that you can think of that we haven’t discussed that important that you wanted to share with me today about this?

W9: Does it count that he admitted it?

I: Did he admit it to you? Is that what you’re saying?

9 - well yeah, my parents were there - my parents found out & they confronted him & his parents about what happene & they wanted to get together & talk about it because I think - they just don't believe it because he - he is that way that he MAKES HIMSELF LOOK SO GOOD THAT THEY WERE IN SHOCK. They had no idea and I never told them the depths of it, I told them I don't want to talk about it Just forget it, (NN - when did this happpen?/go into more detail) 2005 - My sister told them after I told her that night & she said that she told them, she had to tell my dad & she didn't know what else to do & I was so afraid and I WAS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AFRAID OF HIM..

NN - what's your sister's last name (REDACTED) how old were you in '05?

9 - let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... 20

NN -what happened when your sister told... what part did you tell your sister first?

9 - I just told her that things happened. That was it, I never... (NN - no specifics?) - NOTHING IN DETAIL - I was there when she called my dad & told him I was freaking out & very scared & said things happened w/George &....

NN - OK so what happens next in the sequence of that?

9 - we went to a restaurant it was the UNO in Lake Mary @ the time, we = me mom & dad annnd they told George we need to talk about this and INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT all he did was come in the room - the restaurant, he sat on the end of the booth and said "I'm sorry" AND JUST GOT UP AND WALKED OUT.

The Tawana Brawley interview looked better than this one.
Are you interested in some beach front property in Macon, Ga.?

People get the presumption of innocence in our system, you idiot. Not legislative Acts.

Legislative acts get the presumption of constitutionality, though. But I'm sure you already knew that, what with being a lawyer and all. So you say.

InthemUddle:

Legislative Acts get a presumption of Constitutionality when they are reviewed by a Court of law. Individual citizens are under no such constraint, you utter dimwit.

Furthermore, you asswipe, you are free to believe or disbelieve me about my career. I'm not exactly clear on why I should care what you believe or don't, though.

But back on topic. In our society, it is considered fundamental fairness to give an accused person a presumption of innocence, and the law requires it IN a Court of law.

It is not an issue of fundamental fairness to presume a law to be in compliance with the Constitution. In fact, sometimes it is just downright stupid.

Damn, you are ignorant.

I saw George Zimmerman club a baby seal.

I swear it's the truth.
indwave8cc.gif

Hannity scores a coup!

Sean Hannity Nabs First Interview With George Zimmerman, Airing Tonight

by Meenal Vamburkar | 12:26 pm, July 18th, 2012

On Wednesday night, Sean Hannity is devoting the entire hour of his show to his interview with George Zimmerman. Accused of second-degree murder after the Trayvon Martin shooting, Zimmerman is sitting down for an interview for the first time.
According to Fox News, Zimmerman will &#8220;open up about what happened the night of Trayvon Martin&#8217;s death and his experience in the aftermath of the fatal shooting.&#8221;

Sean Hannity Nabs First Interview With George Zimmerman, Airing Tonight | Mediaite

People get the presumption of innocence in our system

Individual citizens are under no such constraint

I'm glad you finally are getting it.

No no, you willfully dishonest petty fraud. I have gotten it all along.

YOU were the one who stupidly, ignorantly, disingenuously or dishonestly tried to equate the presumption of innocence to which an individual accused of a crime in our criminal justice system is entitled with a presumption of constitutionality to which a law gets treated when challenged on a constitutional basis in a court of law.

Everyone sees through you, you know, when you try to reverse your field like that, you dishonest petty hack.

Hannity scores a coup!

Sean Hannity Nabs First Interview With George Zimmerman, Airing Tonight

Zimmerman is such a piece of shit. Why doesn't he give his first interview to a fellow Liberal?

The shithead spent his whole life being his own worst enemy.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the tree but at least he shoots straight. I still do not think he is guilty of murder. He is rather a political victim of the black communities conviction without due process. I think that the prosecution and the media in this case are both trying to assassinate him with public opinion and possibly taint the jury pool in their favor. It's time for a new judge and way past time for a gag order to be issued.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back