George Zimmerman's bloody head

Amazing that you legal morons do not do the math here.
Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley ring a bell?
"People do not just make things like that up" paperless.
Al Sharpton enters the picture again.

The tendency of liberals to prejudge appears to be something that comes with time pressure.

Kind of like the right who prejudged a black kid with no criminal record?

No. I don't see anybody but asshole racist shit-birds like Ariux doing that.

But I DO see lots of faux detectives, forensic experts, lawyers, judges and members of the jury HERE -- mostly from the left -- who are quite insistent that GZ "is" guilty.

As I said way back when: Zimmerman MIGHT turn out to be guilty. But it takes a special brand of stupid to insist (at this early juncture) that he "is" guilty.

And if it turns out that he is guilty, fuck him. Let justice grind him down. But if he was telling the truth (and all of the huffing and puffing from those who presume him guilty doesn't alter the fact that much of his story is confirmed implicitly by physical evidence), then he deserves to be acquitted.

I still think there's a chance that the case will get tossed before it goes to trial.

The tendency of liberals to prejudge appears to be something that comes with time pressure.

But I DO see lots of faux detectives, forensic experts, lawyers, judges and members of the jury HERE -- mostly from the left -- who are quite insistent that GZ "is" guilty.

As I said way back when: Zimmerman MIGHT turn out to be guilty. But it takes a special brand of stupid to insist (at this early juncture) that he "is" guilty.

And if it turns out that he is guilty, fuck him. Let justice grind him down. But if he was telling the truth (and all of the huffing and puffing from those who presume him guilty doesn't alter the fact that much of his story is confirmed implicitly by physical evidence), then he deserves to be acquitted.

I still think there's a chance that the case will get tossed before it goes to trial.

The only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is buying into stereotypes yo. :thup:

Just ask Ravi. :lol:

We've known from the start that Zimmerman is a God Damned Jew-Hispanic and Democrat asshole. He even has Afro shit in his family tree. This isn't about whether or not Zimmerman has blue eyes and a halo. It's about whether or not he shot that thug in self-defense.

This "sexual assault" (nothing beyond touching) was between children. And, she may have been somewhat as complicit as he was, in spite of what she's claiming now (really, would have been so hard for her to tell her dad that Zimmerman put his hands in her pants?). I wonder how many girls that thug Travyon assaulted (or pressured into sex). Lucky for Trayvon, no one is interviewing everyone who ever knew him (I've not seen one white classmate come to Trayvon's defense). Piece-of-shit Afro.

And under THE UNITED STATED CONSTITUTION he is IS PRESUMED INNOCENT now and until the jury goes out after ALL OF THE EVIDENCE is entered into the case, CROSS EXAMINED and the Judge gives his jury charges.
The presumption of innocence is the foundation of this country. Amazing how the very folks that claim to be "liberals" selectively use the very document that grants them their freedoms to front their ideology and then turn that off when it suits them to persecute someone they do not like.
They are closet fascists.

And under THE UNITED STATED CONSTITUTION he is IS PRESUMED INNOCENT now and until the jury goes out after ALL OF THE EVIDENCE is entered into the case, CROSS EXAMINED and the Judge gives his jury charges.

Libtards really believe that the burden is on Zimmerman to prove himself innocent. The shitheads point to the affirmative defense of claiming self-defense to reach their idiotic conclusion. And, of course, Zimmerman can't prove himself innocent because he conspired with the police to fake his wounds, and he also hates f-ing colds, and anyone who hate's colds is automatically guilty. So, the racist shithead believe.

The legal standard of "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply in this forum. But, it is a moral principle that a person is innocent until we see evidence that reasonable shows a person to be guilty. Florida has shared the evidence, and it shows Zimmerman to be innocent. If it had shown him to be guilty, it would be fair for us to say that here and now.

The presumption of innocence is the foundation of this country. Amazing how the very folks that claim to be "liberals" selectively use the very document that grants them their freedoms to front their ideology and then turn that off when it suits them to persecute someone they do not like.
They are closet fascists.

Agreed, except they aren't exactly closeted.

It takes racist meat-wads, to rant about how somebody who presents evidence against GZ is somehow against trial procedure taking its lawful course, when wingpunk fucktards, ranting against "liberals" wouldn't know a liberal or likely evidence at a public trial, if a liberal came along and shoved plastic up their assholes and spun it around and around.

Fucktards forgot, how GZ wasn't arrested, when the lead detective recommended arrest. It seems to me probable cause for arrest was not only evident, right after the February 2012 incident, but also evidence likely to result in conviction has accrued.

But it takes a wingpunk fucktard, to gather, with all his retarded pals, to engage in liberal-baiting, while ranting, against any fact or issue, at all indicative, of how GZ should have been arrested, immediately.

Hey! When SPD didn't arrest GZ, I was curious, to find out how that could happen. I happen to be a non-partisan, who will vote for the Green Party candidate, this election. I have been a Libertarian. But I will never be a wingpunk or one of black Obamney's cultists.

Former SPD Chief Lee is gone, the lead detective has been re-assigned, GZ won't be getting SYG, and we will see what happens, as the hearings go down. As it happens, witness accounts are generally lining up, for conviction, of some kind, as time goes by.

You bitches against justice are perps, who shouldn't go around, in traffic. Anybody who says GZ isn't getting a fair trial because we examine facts needs to eat shit and die. Don't bother posting, at a forum thread, where you don't like the topic being discussed.

Of course, we run into this problem, all the fucking time, with wingpunk fucktards.

Deference to the Judiciary. I like it. Tell me, were you this quick to wait for the outcome of the case when it was the health care law that everyone was talking about?

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

First off he was caught with crumbs in a baggy. Second you have no clue what you are talking about, and should probably try to prove your false claims. Good luck.

The police instructions told him not to get physically involved in any suspicious activity he reports. Chasing after a "suspect" is getting physically involved.

No they were not.
"You do not have to" is not any instruction.
Quit distorting and twisting facts.
Yes, he was. I've posted this about 50 times now. I guess I'll have to keep posting it.

I'll post it one more time - for those in the cheap seats:

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook
You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to "get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons."

They do that in not only one area of the NW Guidelines, but twice.
In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules.
The part where it says (((keep a watchful eye))) in those rules, well isn't that what he Zimmerman was doing pretty much ?

The operator then fearing for Zimmerman who had called, and for whom was "keeping a watchful eye" on a suspicious person, by attempting to do what came next in order to achieve this ((keeping a watchful eye)), began pursuit of Martin for continued survielence purposes I'm guessing, at least until the law got there, but then the operator told Zimmerman when dectected this pursuit in sound of, "are you pursuing him"--yes--"we don't need you to do that sir" (i.e. trying to keep a watchful eye on the suspect by pursuit of), in which Zimmerman replied OK, and stopped the pursuit of Martin at this point, so am I right on this point maybe ? What lay beyond this I havn't a clue.. Ok now you all go right ahead and have at it some more, and hopefully it will all make sense someday somehow... I just want justice to be blind, and to be served properly and righteously for all involved..

First off he was caught with crumbs in a baggy. Second you have no clue what you are talking about, and should probably try to prove your false claims. Good luck.

Luissa, you're a shit-brained fucktard! Do you think that those pot crumbs were put in that bag by themselves? At one point, that bag was full. And, it's more likely he sold the missing pot than smoked it at school. Other lines of evidence also indicate that your piece-of-shit Afro was a drug dealer.

The only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is buying into stereotypes yo. :thup:

Just ask Ravi. :lol:

Yeah, guess he is 'guilty' of that, if something almost everyone does is something to be guilty of. That is the whole basis for modern advertising, using positive and negative stereotypes.

But what he said pales in comparison to what the race-baiting self-appointed 'civil liberties' mafia does whenever a white person shoots a black person; 'IT WAS RACISM!'

lol

We've known from the start that Zimmerman is a God Damned Jew-Hispanic and Democrat asshole. He even has Afro shit in his family tree.

Its interesting how statements from you like the above discredit everything else that follows, in my mind, and I fucking agree with you most of the time.

Racism is stupid bullshit, dude. It makes you look like some ignoramus that got beat up by a black guy once in his life.

Why discredit yourself so much?

Guess, in a way it is fortunate. At least you are a known quantity.

Shows how fucked up the far-right can be.

Rallying behind, and defending someone like Zimmerman, its pretty disgusting.

If Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, Trayvon would not have died.

If Zimmerman had listened to the police, Trayvon would not have died.

If Zimmerman -knowing he could just blow this punk away if he gave him any trouble- had not approched Trayvon...Trayvon would probably be speaking for himself today.

He knew he had the gun, he knew he wasn't supposed to pursue and approach Trayvon, he did it anyway. He should be punished as such.

Shows how fucked up the far-right can be.

Rallying behind, and defending someone like Zimmerman, its pretty disgusting.

If Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, Trayvon would not have died.

If Zimmerman had listened to the police, Trayvon would not have died.

If Zimmerman -knowing he could just blow this punk away if he gave him any trouble- had not approched Trayvon...Trayvon would probably be speaking for himself today.

He knew he had the gun, he knew he wasn't supposed to pursue and approach Trayvon, he did it anyway. He should be punished as such.

I Trayvon hadn't been out that night, he wouldn't have died. If Trayvon hadn't been suspended from school, he woudn't have died. If his parents had disciplined him instead of letting him wander the streets at night after being suspended, he wouldn't have died...see how that works? Everybody can play "what if", it doesn't solve anything.

And I didn't put any thoughts in their heads like you did Zimmerman....are you psychic or what?

It takes racist meat-wads, to rant about how somebody who presents evidence against GZ is somehow against trial procedure taking its lawful course, when wingpunk fucktards, ranting against "liberals" wouldn't know a liberal or likely evidence at a public trial, if a liberal came along and shoved plastic up their assholes and spun it around and around.

Fucktards forgot, how GZ wasn't arrested, when the lead detective recommended arrest. It seems to me probable cause for arrest was not only evident, right after the February 2012 incident, but also evidence likely to result in conviction has accrued.

But it takes a wingpunk fucktard, to gather, with all his retarded pals, to engage in liberal-baiting, while ranting, against any fact or issue, at all indicative, of how GZ should have been arrested, immediately.

Hey! When SPD didn't arrest GZ, I was curious, to find out how that could happen. I happen to be a non-partisan, who will vote for the Green Party candidate, this election. I have been a Libertarian. But I will never be a wingpunk or one of black Obamney's cultists.

Former SPD Chief Lee is gone, the lead detective has been re-assigned, GZ won't be getting SYG, and we will see what happens, as the hearings go down. As it happens, witness accounts are generally lining up, for conviction, of some kind, as time goes by.

You bitches against justice are perps, who shouldn't go around, in traffic. Anybody who says GZ isn't getting a fair trial because we examine facts needs to eat shit and die. Don't bother posting, at a forum thread, where you don't like the topic being discussed.

Of course, we run into this problem, all the fucking time, with wingpunk fucktards.

You are not interested in a fair trial either.
All your rant is political which this case has nothing to do with.
Hope you get a baton to the head at your next Occutard rally.

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

Are you capable of debating without calling people names and referring to a young kid as a 'nigga'? Your posts reek of racism which is probably why no one likes you.

Forum List

Back