George Zimmerman's bloody head

When he made the call, he was instructed by the operator to not follow Trayvon. He completely ignored this order and went off, placing himself into danger.

"we don't need you to do that" doesn't translate into "stay in your truck and wait for the cops" at least not in any dictionary I've ever read.

The operator didn't mean for him to follow Trayvon. No one would want you to follow a suspicious person. Zimmerman wanted to be the hero, so he followed Trayvon. The rest, who knows? Trayvon is the only person who hasn't given his account of what happened, but maybe he doesn't need to. The dead speak louder in life, anyway. I am sure the autopsy might shed some light on what exactly happened.

You lied, you can't even admit you lied, and you expect us to take your view on this matter seriously???

The police instructions told him not to get physically involved in any suspicious activity he reports. Chasing after a "suspect" is getting physically involved.

No they were not.
"You do not have to" is not any instruction.
Quit distorting and twisting facts.
Yes, he was. I've posted this about 50 times now. I guess I'll have to keep posting it.

I'll post it one more time - for those in the cheap seats:

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook
You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to "get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons."

They do that in not only one area of the NW Guidelines, but twice.
In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules.

following someone is not getting "physically involved".

When he made the call, he was instructed by the operator to not follow Trayvon. He completely ignored this order and went off, placing himself into danger.

"we don't need you to do that" doesn't translate into "stay in your truck and wait for the cops" at least not in any dictionary I've ever read.
The police instructions told him not to get physically involved in any suspicious activity he reports. Chasing after a "suspect" is getting physically involved.

"following" someone is not getting physically involved. I don't understand how you can equate "following" with chasing...even Trayvon's girlfriend says he wasn't running...

No they were not.
Yes, he was. I've posted this about 50 times now. I guess I'll have to keep posting it.

enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to "get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons."

In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules.

Handbook??
:lol::lol:
?
That is no police command.
Give it up. You know nothing.

No they were not.

enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In BOLD letters.

So it he is attacked he is not to defend himself?
Where does it say NOT to pursue someone?
You have zero credibility as you stretch the facts to fit your preconceived opinion.
Zimmerman was NEVER told not to pursue Martin and never told not to defend himself.
EVER.

"following" someone is not getting physically involved. I don't understand how you can equate "following" with chasing...even Trayvon's girlfriend says he wasn't running...

Under Florida's Stand Your Ground law, Martin - being in a place he was legally allowed to be and not breaking any law - had no requirement to run. However, he already had run away once to depart the area that Zimmerman was located in.

If you allow that the girlfriend said Martin said he wasn't going to run, then you would also have to accept that the girlfriend said Martin said that Zimmerman was following him and getting closer, thereby approaching Martin.

>>>>

Last edited:
"Investigators asked her why she decided to come forward now."This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied."

I might remind the readers, this witness contacted the police TWO DAYS after the shooting incident, so before anyone ties it to the media hoopla...

Under Florida's Stand Your Ground law, Martin - being in a place he was legally allowed to be and not breaking any law - had to requirement to run. However, he already had run away once to depart the area that Zimmerman was located in.

If you allow that the girlfriend said Martin said he wasn't going to run, then you would also have to accept that the girlfriend said Martin said that Zimmerman was following him and getting closer, thereby approaching Martin.

>>>>

Approaching is not chasing down....following is not chasing....in any case..no evidence points to Zimmerman, chasing down Martin or attacking him in anyway. There is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman (scratches on Trayvon's fist) and bruising and scratches and wounds on Zimmerman's face and head.

There was no bruising or wounds on Trayvon, other than the gunshot and the scratches on his fist...now if Zimmerman attacked Trayvon before shooting him, wouldn't you think there'd be some bruising?

There is not justification for 2nd degree murder charges...possibly for manslaughter, but definitely not for 2nd degree murder. If he's found guilty it will be a big miscarriage of justice and if he's not found guilty the blacks will riot...some choice, huh?

Everyone here who is defending Trayvon is supporting the rioting and the railroading of Zimmerman.

Trayvon "No-limit-niggar" was a hateful gang wannabe that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and took it out on Zimmerman and paid for it with his life. He'd been suspended from school no less than 3 times that year alone...in answer to that, his wonderful parents allowed him to roam the streets at night and took out patents on various form of his name so they can make money. It's almost as if they wanted their son dead.

Be sure and get your "I am Trayvon" t-shirt so his family can make their money off of his death.

Under Florida's Stand Your Ground law, Martin - being in a place he was legally allowed to be and not breaking any law - had to requirement to run. However, he already had run away once to depart the area that Zimmerman was located in.

>>>>

How does anyone know if Martin was running away?
Everything the girlfriend could testify to is hearsay except for times of calls.
Stand YOur Ground applies to both parties but if Martin attacked first and there is evidence of that everything else is moot.

This woman that came forward first told police "Zimmerman and his family dislike blacks".

So we know where this one is once again headed.

Very unusual that a sitting Judge would release this information without any indictment, accusation from the prosecution or any evidence whatsoever to back it up.
The audio of this woman is all over the place with Zimmerman's family is mean and racist but she has been questioned and there is no evidence to back up any of her claims. Apparently she is a relative of Zimmerman.
The defense filed a motion for Lester to step down in this before he ruled on the release of this info. That is a No No in the law as NO JUdge is supposed to take any further action on the case until that motion is heard and ruled on.
Accordingly, all of that stuff will be ruled inadmissable at trial.
What we have here is a task force of 10 FBI agents and an entire DA's office working on this thing and what do they come up with after researching everything they could find about Zimmerman's past?
A deranged family member personal enemy with a quack story with no details or facts to support it.
Time to put this circus to an end. Our tax dollars at work.

... It's almost as if they wanted their son dead.

Conservatives: take a hard look. She's one of your own.

To shallow uninformed ideologues like you this and everything else is always a conservative versus liberal issue.

Political ideology has no place and is not relevant in criminal procedure and trials.

Grow up, learn something and govern yourself accordingly.

... It's almost as if they wanted their son dead.

Conservatives: take a hard look. She's one of your own.

No, I'm not....I'm a moderate...they call me a liberal...you call me a conservative...neither one of you seem to be able to use your brains...

Tell me, if your son was suspended from school,would you let him wander the streets alone after dark? If you came home in the evening and found out he wasn't there, would you go to bed, or would you be like me, checking all of his friends homes to find him???? This kid was 17 and in a dangerous neighborhood with a high crime rate and his dad comes home and when he isn't there he "assumes" he's staying at a friends home? What kind of father does that?

"Investigators asked her why she decided to come forward now."This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied."

I might remind the readers, this witness contacted the police TWO DAYS after the shooting incident, so before anyone ties it to the media hoopla...

I think we still have to be very skeptical at this point. No doubt, the story of the shooting was all over the local news immediately, before it ever hit the national lime light. It's still reasonably possible that this person is just looking for her 15 minutes.

Of course, if it turned out to be true, it would certainly blow a hole in the "but he's such a nice guy" argument. Though I would have thought that that kind of thinking would have finally been put to rest with the Jerry Sandusky trial. In any event, obviously this won't be admissible in GZ's murder trial, but I'll be interested to hear if anything turns up to support this allegation.

I think we still have to be very skeptical at this point. No doubt, the story of the shooting was all over the local news immediately, before it ever hit the national lime light. It's still reasonably possible that this person is just looking for her 15 minutes.

Of course, if it turned out to be true, it would certainly blow a hole in the "but he's such a nice guy" argument. Though I would have thought that that kind of thinking would have finally been put to rest with the Jerry Sandusky trial. In any event, obviously this won't be admissible in GZ's murder trial, but I'll be interested to hear if anything turns up to support this allegation.
You can listen to her account here:

Interview in which the witness accuses George Zimmerman of sexually assaulting her since the age of 6

Witness #9 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

You tell me if you think she sounds credible.

People just don't 'make up' stories like this. Take a listen.

You can listen to her account here:

Interview in which the witness accuses George Zimmerman of sexually assaulting her since the age of 6

Witness #9 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

You tell me if you think she sounds credible.

People just don't 'make up' stories like this. Take a listen.

Eh, I've stopped being surprised at the things people make up at times. But right now I'm going off of extremely limited information. Thanks for the links.

Forum List

Back