George Zimmerman's bloody head

1. Just because a person is on top during a struggle, does not mean that person started it - only that at point in time they are "winning".

2. What about the witness that say Zimmerman on top of Martin?

>>>>

You mean the one who didn't see anything?

The one that saw the one on top rise after the shooting.

The one that came out after the fact and told a complete fib? That one?

You mean "John" who first claimed he saw an MMA style beating and then retracted it - no, not him.

Or the one that changed his story after his mom talked to him?

Since the witness is a full grown female, then no it wouldn't be the 13-year old boy.

>>>>

Ah, the full grown female, the one who didn't see anything and then came out after the fact for her 15 minutes of fame...even an idiot can tell she's making everything up. At one point she said that Zimmerman was taller, then when she found out Trayvon was taller, she changed her story.

Christopher Serino, cop who said George Zimmerman should be charged, is transferred from investigative unit

(CBS) SANFORD, Fla. - The Sanford Police Department investigator who informed his superiors that he believed there was enough evidence to charge George Zimmerman with manslaughter for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin is being transferred from the investigative unit to the patrol division.

gee, such an oustanding detective , is going back to the beat.........., I wonder why

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You'll notice the cop said "manslaughter" not 2nd degree murder...

You mean the one who didn't see anything?

The one that saw the one on top rise after the shooting.

You mean "John" who first claimed he saw an MMA style beating and then retracted it - no, not him.

Or the one that changed his story after his mom talked to him?

Since the witness is a full grown female, then no it wouldn't be the 13-year old boy.

>>>>

Ah, the full grown female, the one who didn't see anything and then came out after the fact for her 15 minutes of fame...even an idiot can tell she's making everything up. At one point she said that Zimmerman was taller, then when she found out Trayvon was taller, she changed her story.

Nope, she didn't say "taller" she said "larger" and since Zimmerman outweighed Martin by about 45lbs and is the one that rose after the shot was fired, that's who she was talking about. Identifying a 3" height difference would be pretty difficult when two people are on the ground, identifying a weight difference of 45 lbs - not so hard.

>>>>

You'll notice the cop said "manslaughter" not 2nd degree murder...

The media is misreporting this. The investigator didn't say Zimmerman committed manslaughter. The investigator was just letting the prosecutor make the call, given that severity of the situation, someone a dead Afro at the hands of a person. It's called butt-covering.

Nope, she didn't say "taller" she said "larger" and since Zimmerman outweighed Martin by about 45lbs and is the one that rose after the shot was fired, that's who she was talking about. Identifying a 3" height difference would be pretty difficult when two people are on the ground, identifying a weight difference of 45 lbs - not so hard.

Hi, Shithead. The difference between you and me is that I believe in justice and you hate justice. Morally, you are leagues beneath me.

You're right, identifying a 3" height difference would be pretty difficult, with one (and only one) person laying on the ground, especially at night. But, I also wonder how easily it would be to tell a 45 lb difference, given the situation where she could't identify race or clothing. As an optical illusion, the person laying down is likely to look smaller than the person sitting on top.

The bimbo said "bigger" not "larger". She didn't describe either one as fat (and as a factual matter, neither were skinny). "Bigger" usually means taller, and Trayvon is taller. She also decided it was Zimmerman on top after being exposed to TV, back when the only image TV showed of Travyon was that of a pre-teen child, and the shitheads on your side repeatedly called Travyon "little".

"I know after seeing the TV of what’s happening – comparing their pictures – I think Zimmerman is definitely on top because of his size.”

Who was on top at the end of a struggle has little to no bearing on a self defense argument.
Who threw the first punch has more weight.

Who was on top at the end of a struggle has little to no bearing on a self defense argument.
Who threw the first punch has more weight.

1) The only witness, Zimmerman, reports that Trayvon threw the first punch. (That's the position for the Prosecution to refute.)

2) The timeline proves that Trayvon doubled back, indicating intent to confront Zimmerman. There's no evidence Zimmerman intended to confront Trayvon.

3) Various factors, such as dress, physical size, and age indicate that Trayvon would be more willing to start a physical confrontation than Zimmerman. (e.g. I'd be less likely to choose to assault a stranger in a black hoodie than a stranger in a preppy jacket. These are calculations everyone makes to avoid starting a fight they can't win. The wounds prove Zimmerman couldn't win a fist fight with Trayvon.)

There's absolutely no reason to think Zimmerman threw the first punch. There's absolutely no reason for there to be a murder trial. Of course, shitheads who equate their stupid speculation with evidence might disagree. "Zimmerman's wounds are self-inflicted. " Zimmerman tried to hold Trayvon for police."

All Travyon supporters will rot in Hell. Heaven is no place for mindless racists.

When and where did that happen?

When he made the call, he was instructed by the operator to not follow Trayvon. He completely ignored this order and went off, placing himself into danger.

"we don't need you to do that" doesn't translate into "stay in your truck and wait for the cops" at least not in any dictionary I've ever read.

The operator didn't mean for him to follow Trayvon. No one would want you to follow a suspicious person. Zimmerman wanted to be the hero, so he followed Trayvon. The rest, who knows? Trayvon is the only person who hasn't given his account of what happened, but maybe he doesn't need to. The dead speak louder in life, anyway. I am sure the autopsy might shed some light on what exactly happened.

When and where did that happen?

When he made the call, he was instructed by the operator to not follow Trayvon. He completely ignored this order and went off, placing himself into danger.

"we don't need you to do that" doesn't translate into "stay in your truck and wait for the cops" at least not in any dictionary I've ever read.
The police instructions told him not to get physically involved in any suspicious activity he reports. Chasing after a "suspect" is getting physically involved.

The police instructions told him not to get physically involved in any suspicious activity he reports. Chasing after a "suspect" is getting physically involved.

No they were not.
"You do not have to" is not any instruction.
Quit distorting and twisting facts.

No they were not.
"You do not have to" is not any instruction.
Quit distorting and twisting facts.
Yes, he was. I've posted this about 50 times now. I guess I'll have to keep posting it.

I'll post it one more time - for those in the cheap seats:

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook
You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to "get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons."

They do that in not only one area of the NW Guidelines, but twice.
In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules.

And for those who need the visual:

nw.jpg

Sanford Police Department

More visuals for people who like to just look at pictures.

nw-rtl.jpg

Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter -Sept 2011:
George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting: RTL Newsletter September 2011 FINAL

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain: RTL February 2012 Newsletter

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time of the shooting: Sanford PD Meeting

Forum List

Back