George Zimmerman's bloody head

He called the cops to report a god damned window open!

I'm not going to disagree that Zimmerman can be a little silly at times (but, not near as silly as the shitheads who support Travyon). So what if he called about an open Windows? Was it a negroid window? Zimmerman was concerned that an open window made the home vulnerable to burglary. He was trying to help his neighbor.

Also, you need to read the part where it says he spoke to the neighbours, telling them to be on the lookout for 'suspicious black men' who could be 'outsiders'.

Do you have shit for brains? Why should Zimmerman mention suspicious white women if the spat of burglaries were by black men?

There is evidence piling up against Zimmerman, and he is likely to go down for this. Hopefully that will mean the 'Stand Your Ground' law is also repealed.

Your shit-filled-skull is delusional. Zimmerman will be acquitted.

Are you a member of the KKK, and you hate Zimmerman because he's a Jew-Hispanic?

If Zimmerman is acquitted, he will have to change his name and leave the country, because someone out there will be ready to see justice done. Not that I would agree with it, but that is what would happen. There would almost certainly be some kind of revenge attack against him.

He called the cops to report a god damned window open!

I'm not going to disagree that Zimmerman can be a little silly at times (but, not near as silly as the shitheads who support Travyon). So what if he called about an open Windows? Was it a negroid window? Zimmerman was concerned that an open window made the home vulnerable to burglary. He was trying to help his neighbor.

Also, you need to read the part where it says he spoke to the neighbours, telling them to be on the lookout for 'suspicious black men' who could be 'outsiders'.

Do you have shit for brains? Why should Zimmerman mention suspicious white women if the spat of burglaries were by black men?

There is evidence piling up against Zimmerman, and he is likely to go down for this. Hopefully that will mean the 'Stand Your Ground' law is also repealed.

Your shit-filled-skull is delusional. Zimmerman will be acquitted.

Are you a member of the KKK, and you hate Zimmerman because he's a Jew-Hispanic?

I agree. Trayvon Martin's defenders are not the brightest. They don't care about evidence. I suspect that racism is at the heart of their blind defense of the young thug.

There is one point I have to make because a lot of people do not understand that this case has nothing to do with the “stand your ground” defense. Some states require that if you can retreat from a threat, you must do so in order to avoid using deadly force. In simple terms, “stand you ground” means that if someone is coming after you, and you are armed, you do not have to retreat – even if you can - to avoid using deadly force to protect yourself.

Once someone hits you upside the head knocking you to the ground, and is sitting on you beating you in the face as Martin was doing to Zimmerman, this is not a” stand your ground” case. It is a simple case of common self defense. Zimmerman was in a position where he could not escape and he had a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. These circumstances give a victim the right to use deadly force in every state. This has always been and always will be a basic right.

Trayvon (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA) Martin got what he deserved. Thank God he got shot before he had the chance to kill Zimmerman. There's one question Trayvon's defenders don't want to be asked: What would have happened to Zimmerman if he had not shot Martin?

^can you prove that Trayvon was beating Zimmerman, and that Zimmerman acted in self defense?

That's how the a skull full of shit thinks... "Whitey is guilty until proven innocent, and nothing will be accepted as proof."

The timeline proves Trayvon doubled back to confront Zimmerman. The wounds prove Zimmerman was being beaten.

^can you prove that Trayvon was beating Zimmerman, and that Zimmerman acted in self defense?

That's how the a skull full of shit thinks... "Whitey is guilty until proven innocent, and nothing will be accepted as proof."

The timeline proves Trayvon doubled back to confront Zimmerman. The wounds prove Zimmerman was being beaten.

The timeline which was given by Zimmerman? What about Trayvon's version of events? Oh yeah, he's dead. How convenient.
The wounds don't prove a beating at all. They could just as easily have been self inflicted.

Of course, Zimmerman is to be considered innocent before being shown to be guilty, but everyone seems to assume they know exactly what went down that night, and the one person who might be able to shed some light on the situation is 6 feet underground.

The timeline which was given by Zimmerman? What about Trayvon's version of events? Oh yeah, he's dead. How convenient.
The wounds don't prove a beating at all. They could just as easily have been self inflicted.

Shithead, I don't care what Zimmerman's story is. The timeline is from when Tryavon left 7-Eleven, to when Zimmerman called police, to when others called the police and the gun shot. You f-idiot, if Trayvon hadn't intended to confront Zimmerman, he would have been long gone.

Shithead, Zimmerman's wounds couldn't have easily been self-inflicted. The police arrived just seconds after the shooting. Zimmerman didn't have time to think about self-inflicting wounds, let alone doing it. You f-idiot, there are also those witnesses who saw the two fighting, and apparently Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

Of course, Zimmerman is to be considered innocent before being shown to be guilty, but everyone seems to assume they know exactly what went down that night, and the one person who might be able to shed some light on the situation is 6 feet underground.

I don't assume anything. I know Zimmerman is innocent. And, I know if someone cracks open your skull, they'd find a ball of maggot-infested pig shit.

Trayvon would be alive today if he didn't decide to assault Zimmerman for looking at him.

You said innocent until proven guilty before, yet you refuse to the consider the possibility that things didn't happen the way you assume they did.

You are not worth talking to.

You said innocent until proven guilty before, yet you refuse to the consider the possibility that things didn't happen the way you assume they did.

Shithead, you're upset with me because I won't assume ridiculous things that there's no evidence for, like Zimmerman self-inflicting his wounds.

If Zimmerman is acquitted, he will have to change his name and leave the country, because someone out there will be ready to see justice done. Not that I would agree with it, but that is what would happen. There would almost certainly be some kind of revenge attack against him.

Justice would be all charges dropped and a healthy sum paid to Zimmerman for the attempted railroading because of the black communities racist bullshit. Trayvon Martin is dead, that's one less "No limit Nigga" the rest of us have to deal with.

It just goes to show doesn't it, where as when OJ killed his wife and friend, did anyone seek justice or revenge on him, whether it be on the inside or while out ?? Nope, they agreed with what the law had said and had ordered up for OJ, now what is the difference in which you are implying to us here ?

So no matter what the law says, revenge will be sought after, and if so by whom? Do tell....

I wish this issue could be debated or discussed without all the racism that is flying from both sides of the isle....Good Lord man, how about everyone please trying to, and/or staying focused on the facts and evidence in the case, and donot fall into the fog of racism if at all possible...

It's so wonder anyone can get a fair trial in this kind of circus atmosphere found in America anymore...

Justice would be all charges dropped and a healthy sum paid to Zimmerman for the attempted railroading because of the black communities racist bullshit. Trayvon Martin is dead, that's one less "No limit Nigga" the rest of us have to deal with.

Your post screams racism. It sounds like you have decided Trayvon must be guilty simply because he was black.

Shithead, you're upset with me because I won't assume ridiculous things that there's no evidence for, like Zimmerman self-inflicting his wounds.

There is no evidence Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. Unless you believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

The way it works, in the United States, is that 'justice' is 'done' by the due process of law. It is not done by mob rule.

The way it works, in the United States, is that 'justice' is 'done' by the due process of law. It is not done by mob rule.

That is correct, and I have no doubt Zimmerman will get a fair trial. I had thought that Casey Anthony (I believed her innocent) would be found guilty as I didn't think the jury could put aside their personal feelings, but they did and she was acquitted. Because of this, I have absolute faith that Zimmerman will also receive a fair trial.

If that were true, Zimmerman wouldn't have a ghost of a prayer of being found innocent since he acted like a vigilante.

That is correct, and I have no doubt Zimmerman will get a fair trial. I had thought that Casey Anthony (I believed her innocent) would be found guilty as I didn't think the jury could put aside their personal feelings, but they did and she was acquitted. Because of this, I have absolute faith that Zimmerman will also receive a fair trial.

At the risk of repeating myself, what you 'believe' is of absolutely no fucking consequence. If you think everyone gets a 'fair trial' then you are fucking deluded. There remains no evidence that Zimmerman's account is not accurate. In fact, quite the opposite... the evidence supports his account of what happened. However, we do not have ALL the evidence so I remain open as to his guilt or innocence. I'm anal like that, I prefer not to decide - or 'believe' - anyone's guilt or innocence until I have ALL the evidence. That's the curse of the logical mind... we don't make emotional judgments. Unlike you. Twit.

Forum List

Back