George Zimmerman's bloody head

And yet there were ALL those 911 calls from Georgie about suspicious black folk...all that turned out to have no basis for alarm.

Hey, Georgie's not a racist....that's nice.....still doesn't take away the EVIDENCE that essentially makes him guilty of manslaughter.....of which HIS actions caused.

March on, my Zimmerman zombies.

Yep. You can't ignore all those calls he made regarding a 'suspicious' black person, when there was no reason to be suspicious. I still believe Zimmerman has an issue with black folk.

FBI interviews with dozens of friends, coworkers and neighbors of George Zimmerman found no evidence that the accused murderer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was a racist, according to new documents released on Thursday.[...]
FBI agents investigating whether race was a factor in the shooting spoke with Sanford police officers, Zimmerman’s bosses and colleagues, friends, neighbors and others to determine if he had ever shown any racial prejudice.
In one interview detailed in the evidence, Sanford Police Detective Christopher Serino, the lead investigator in the Martin case, told the FBI he did not believe Zimmerman’s shooting of Martin was motivated by race.
“Serino believed that Zimmerman‘s actions were not based on Martin’s skin color (but) rather based on his attire,” according to a report.
Serino told investigators that members of local gangs, who called themselves “Goons,“ frequently wore ”hoodies,” or hooded sweatshirts, and he believed Zimmerman “took it upon himself to view Martin as acting suspicious.”
Martin was wearing a hoodie and returning from a convenience store when Zimmerman called a 911 dispatcher and said the teen looked suspicious and then followed him.
The FBI has been probing the handling of Martin’s death for any civil rights violations, but the agency hasn’t released any findings.
Zimmerman’s ex-fiancée told FBI agents that he had never exhibited any prejudices. She “observed Zimmerman as he socialized and played basketball with white, black and Hispanic men,” the FBI report said. “Zimmerman’s friends were from all of these racial groups.”
The only exception, however, were when he once went on MySpace and was critical of Mexicans, saying when he lived in Virginia they pulled out knives and messed with people’s cars.
“I don’t miss driving around scared to miss Mexicans, walkin on the side of the street, soft as wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around,” one entry said.

FBI Report Officially Exonerates George Zimmerman for Being a Racist | TheBlaze.com

And yet there were ALL those 911 calls from Georgie about suspicious black folk...all that turned out to have no basis for alarm.

Hey, Georgie's not a racist....that's nice.....still doesn't take away the EVIDENCE that essentially makes him guilty of manslaughter.....of which HIS actions caused.

How many calls exactly, you say those 911 calls and how would you know so much about each call and the validity of each.......where's the link to your facts?

Yep. You can't ignore all those calls he made regarding a 'suspicious' black person, when there was no reason to be suspicious. I still believe Zimmerman has an issue with black folk.

Really mooni is that what your gut feeling is? Why? Is it his skin color that makes you feel that way........are you a bigot moon?

:confused: Contumacious, you need to grow the fuck up and deal with being wrong. Making wild accusations when the FACTS don't fit your belief system is NOT a rational rebuttal.

Oh, God, the irony here is unsurpassed in the annals of civilization.

You have to be the most ridiculous poster on these boards, worse than RDean or Starkey.

I still cant believe you are anything more than some conservative sock-puppet trying to get all the conservatives pissed off for the elections to increase their turnout or else you are simply the stupidest person on the planet who can still type on a keyboard.

Yep. You can't ignore all those calls he made regarding a 'suspicious' black person, when there was no reason to be suspicious.

'All those calls'? WTF are you talking about? He said that in the one conversation he was having with the 911 operator and he had good grounds to be suspicious since, according to him at the time, Martin was walking around in the rain looking into peoples homes and one of them was a home that had recently been burglarized.

I still believe Zimmerman has an issue with black folk.

And I still believe that a lot of people are so convinced that whites are racist that they see it where it doesnt exist, similar to the old prejudices people used to have about blacks being stupid.

FBI interviews with dozens of friends, coworkers and neighbors of George Zimmerman found no evidence that the accused murderer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was a racist, according to new documents released on Thursday.[...]
FBI agents investigating whether race was a factor in the shooting spoke with Sanford police officers, Zimmerman’s bosses and colleagues, friends, neighbors and others to determine if he had ever shown any racial prejudice.
In one interview detailed in the evidence, Sanford Police Detective Christopher Serino, the lead investigator in the Martin case, told the FBI he did not believe Zimmerman’s shooting of Martin was motivated by race.
“Serino believed that Zimmerman‘s actions were not based on Martin’s skin color (but) rather based on his attire,” according to a report.
Serino told investigators that members of local gangs, who called themselves “Goons,“ frequently wore ”hoodies,” or hooded sweatshirts, and he believed Zimmerman “took it upon himself to view Martin as acting suspicious.”
Martin was wearing a hoodie and returning from a convenience store when Zimmerman called a 911 dispatcher and said the teen looked suspicious and then followed him.
The FBI has been probing the handling of Martin’s death for any civil rights violations, but the agency hasn’t released any findings.
Zimmerman’s ex-fiancée told FBI agents that he had never exhibited any prejudices. She “observed Zimmerman as he socialized and played basketball with white, black and Hispanic men,” the FBI report said. “Zimmerman’s friends were from all of these racial groups.”
The only exception, however, were when he once went on MySpace and was critical of Mexicans, saying when he lived in Virginia they pulled out knives and messed with people’s cars.
“I don’t miss driving around scared to miss Mexicans, walkin on the side of the street, soft as wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around,” one entry said.

FBI Report Officially Exonerates George Zimmerman for Being a Racist | TheBlaze.com

According to the actual transcripts released of his 911 calls, the 'suspicious folk' were white, black... and hispanic. But please don't let the actual evidence get in the way of your bullshit.

You can 'believe' whatever racist crap you choose. Some of us prefer facts to 'beliefs'. We lean towards due process, not trial by media. The media have already been found guilty when it comes to misreporting the facts about the Zimmerman case.

Idiot.

Everyone, even the f-ing colds themselves, have an issue with Afros. Every criminal everyone in that community complained about what a f-ing Afro.

The Afro defense: "We're all criminals, therefore you're racist..."

What calls?

You have audio of it?

I have this.... what do you have?

NBC fires producer over edited Zimmerman 911 call | The Upshot - Yahoo! News

The recording aired on NBC's "Today" show on March 27, when the audio viewers heard suggested that Zimmerman volunteered to police, without provocation, that Martin was black: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black."

"This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about." Then the dispatcher asked, "O.K., and this guy — is he white, black or Hispanic?" To which Zimmerman replied, "He looks black."

Report: Zimmerman Worked To Help Black Man In Beating Case | WREG.com — Memphis News & Weather from WREG Television, News Channel 3

Ware, a black homeless man, was beaten by a Sanford police lieutenant’s son. Zimmerman was critical of police handling of the case and reportedly worked on Ware’s behalf handing out these flyers and letters.

Well obviously Zimmerman did that as a cover, anticipating his later attack on the first black child he saw carrying skittles and tea.

/sarcasm

How many calls exactly, you say those 911 calls and how would you know so much about each call and the validity of each.......where's the link to your facts?

I am SO tired of doing the homework for willfully ignorant zimmerman zombies. But hope springs eternal.....here's a primer for ya, bunky: Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

According to the actual transcripts released of his 911 calls, the 'suspicious folk' were white, black... and hispanic. But please don't let the actual evidence get in the way of your bullshit.

Not quite, my Californian female zimmerman zombie: Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Please get your act together before you try to condescend to someone, Cali-girl....makes you look less foolish.

Report: Zimmerman Worked To Help Black Man In Beating Case | WREG.com — Memphis News & Weather from WREG Television, News Channel 3

Ware, a black homeless man, was beaten by a Sanford police lieutenant’s son. Zimmerman was critical of police handling of the case and reportedly worked on Ware’s behalf handing out these flyers and letters.

And yet:

Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

March on, my Zimmerman zombie!

I am SO tired of doing the homework for willfully ignorant zimmerman zombies. But hope springs eternal.....here's a primer for ya, bunky: Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

When my kids were young, we had some problems and I called the cops. I was told, by the cops that the more calls they received, the more often they patrolled the neighborhood, I started calling them for EVERYTHING, and advised my neighbors to do the same. we had the cops coming by our house 3 or more times a day, the incidents stopped. Now they are full force again, I'm gonna have to start calling the cops again.....

Now for your link:

Zimmerman called police 46 times since 2004 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents. Nine of those times, he saw someone or something suspicious.

Read more here: Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

can you show me where it says all those calls were about black people?

:confused: Contumacious, you need to grow the fuck up and deal with being wrong. Making wild accusations when the FACTS don't fit your belief system is NOT a rational rebuttal.

Oh, God, the irony here is unsurpassed in the annals of civilization.

You have to be the most ridiculous poster on these boards, worse than RDean or Starkey.

I still cant believe you are anything more than some conservative sock-puppet trying to get all the conservatives pissed off for the elections to increase their turnout or else you are simply the stupidest person on the planet who can still type on a keyboard.

Poor Jimbo....he still can't debate ALL the facts, so he just lashes out in a childish personal attack. As the chronology of the posts shows, the zimmerman zombies just try to ignore any information I and others source that contradicts their delusions of zimmerman.

I took Jimbo briefly off of IA to see if he wised up/grew up a little. Sadly, that's not the case, so back into the dumpster he goes.

When my kids were young, we had some problems and I called the cops. I was told, by the cops that the more calls they received, the more often they patrolled the neighborhood, I started calling them for EVERYTHING, and advised my neighbors to do the same. we had the cops coming by our house 3 or more times a day, the incidents stopped. Now they are full force again, I'm gonna have to start calling the cops again.....

Now for your link:

Zimmerman called police 46 times since 2004 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents. Nine of those times, he saw someone or something suspicious.

Read more here: Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Here's part of the article you seemed to have overlooked:

Licensed to carry a firearm and a student of criminal justice, Zimmerman went door-to-door asking residents to be on the lookout, specifically referring to young black men who appeared to be outsiders, and warned that some were caught lurking, neighbors said. The self-appointed captain of the neighborhood watch program is credited with cracking some crimes, and thwarting others.

But as for the actual calls: George Zimmerman 911 calls: George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, called 911 dozens of times - Orlando Sentinel

Please try doing your OWN research next time....and stop relying on the likes of Drudge and Kristol to do your homework for you.

Last edited:

Now for your link:

Here's part of the article you seemed to have overlooked:

Licensed to carry a firearm and a student of criminal justice, Zimmerman went door-to-door asking residents to be on the lookout, specifically referring to young black men who appeared to be outsiders, and warned that some were caught lurking, neighbors said. The self-appointed captain of the neighborhood watch program is credited with cracking some crimes, and thwarting others.

But as for the actual calls: George Zimmerman 911 calls: George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, called 911 dozens of times - Orlando Sentinel

Please try doing your OWN research next time....and stop relying on the likes of Drudge and Kristol to do your homework for you.

You might have a point, if the recent break ins in the neighborhood weren't perpetrated by blacks....

I'm not relying on Drudge or Kristol, I'm just taking apart YOUR research...

BTW, who the heck is Kristol?

And yet:

Shooter of Trayvon Martin a habitual caller to cops - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

And the problem with calling the Police to report suspicious activity is what exactly?

And yet:

And the problem with calling the Police to report suspicious activity is what exactly?

He called the cops to report a god damned window open! If I see a window open, I am not going to call the freaking cops over it! He called cops to report a break in - how would he know the house had been burgled unless he witnessed it, or went inside? The door could be ajar and he'd call the cops over it! Waste of time.

Also, you need to read the part where it says he spoke to the neighbours, telling them to be on the lookout for 'suspicious black men' who could be 'outsiders'.

There is evidence piling up against Zimmerman, and he is likely to go down for this. Hopefully that will mean the 'Stand Your Ground' law is also repealed.

Forum List

Back