George Zimmerman's bloody head

Looks like the Zimmerman household was not a safe place for children at all.

I have to admit, only a few minutes in, and this is painful to listen to. While I'd hate to think that someone would make up something like this about an innocent person, I really hope she is. I hate to think of children having to go through such horrible things.

The defense filed a motion for Lester to step down in this before he ruled on the release of this info. That is a No No in the law as NO JUdge is supposed to take any further action on the case until that motion is heard and ruled on.
Accordingly, all of that stuff will be ruled inadmissable at trial.
The Judge signed his original order the day before O'Mara filed his motion.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/order denying reconsideration of release.pdf

Case law precedent and Sunshine Law is quite clear on this. As the judge himself said, his hands are tied as to whether he allow release.

What we have here is a task force of 10 FBI agents and an entire DA's office working on this thing and what do they come up with after researching everything they could find about Zimmerman's past?
A deranged family member personal enemy with a quack story with no details or facts to support it.
Time to put this circus to an end. Our tax dollars at work.

The Witness came forward less than 1 day after TM's parents were notified he was dead.

It wasn't the FBI who did that later interview. It was investigators from the SAO.

I have to admit, only a few minutes in, and this is painful to listen to. While I'd hate to think that someone would make up something like this about an innocent person, I really hope she is. I hate to think of children having to go through such horrible things.
It's corroborated.

Trayvon "No-limit-niggar" was a hateful gang wannabe that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and took it out on Zimmerman and paid for it with his life. He'd been suspended from school no less than 3 times that year alone...in answer to that, his wonderful parents allowed him to roam the streets at night and took out patents on various form of his name so they can make money. It's almost as if they wanted their son dead.

Not only did the shit parents let their thug son roam the streets at night, even while on school suspension for illegal drugs, they let him leave the house in a black hoodie, looking like a thug. That stupidity is compounded by the racist claims of the father that he warned his son (years earlier) about whites stereotyping Afros.

Afros need white people to raise their children, such as in the public schools. It is only white influence that any Afro grows up to be even a half-decent half-human. Where would Obama be if he wasn't raised by his white mother and white grandparents?

Yes, it is painful. Like a hard belt in the stomach painful.

"Growing up he and his family always made statements that they did not like black people unless they act white," she told police.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

Sounds like most of the cons on this messageboard.

What does? A mere allegation "sounds like" most of the conservatives on USMB?

Yeah.

You're honest and reasonable. Not.
I've read countless times here that blacks shouldn't act black. Heck, Gunny used to claim it was okay to call black people ******* if they act like *******.

Blow it out your ass, dope.

"following" someone is not getting physically involved. I don't understand how you can equate "following" with chasing...even Trayvon's girlfriend says he wasn't running...

Under Florida's Stand Your Ground law, Martin - being in a place he was legally allowed to be and not breaking any law - had to requirement to run. However, he already had run away once to depart the area that Zimmerman was located in.

If you allow that the girlfriend said Martin said he wasn't going to run, then you would also have to accept that the girlfriend said Martin said that Zimmerman was following him and getting closer, thereby approaching Martin.

>>>>

Approaching is not chasing down....following is not chasing....

Well actually it is...

Follow - Synonyms and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Thesaurus, Synonym

Follow: Verb
to go after or on the track of <let's follow the boys to their hiding place>
Synonyms bird-dog, chase, course, dog, hound, pursue, run, shadow, tag, tail, trace, track, trail

in any case..no evidence points to Zimmerman, chasing down Martin

Actually there is, the dispatcher call from that night were Zimmerman admits to following Martin and the video reenactment the next day where Zimmerman followed the same path Martin took when he ran away from Zimmerman the first time.

or attacking him in anyway. There is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman (scratches on Trayvon's fist) and bruising and scratches and wounds on Zimmerman's face and head.

Sorry, you are under the false impression that wounds indicate who started a fight. They don't. They indicate who was loosing, not who may have initiated hostilities.

There is not justification for 2nd degree murder charges...possibly for manslaughter, but definitely not for 2nd degree murder. If he's found guilty it will be a big miscarriage of justice and if he's not found guilty the blacks will riot...some choice, huh?

Acatually I agree with you, Murder 2 appears to be a stretch because of the need to prove "depraved disregard for human life" and none of the information available to the public supports that requirement.

Everyone here who is defending Trayvon is supporting the rioting and the railroading of Zimmerman.

Whew, good, I'm nether supporting Trayvon or attempting to railroad Zimmerman. What I want is the justice system to work and for all the evidence to be placed before the court and the jury of his peers to render their decision.

That OK with you?

George Zimmerman MySpace | Breaking News for Black America

Trayvon "No-limit-niggar" was a hateful gang wannabe that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and took it out on Zimmerman and paid for it with his life. He'd been suspended from school no less than 3 times that year alone...

Well if you want to do that then...

Zimmerman "&#8220;DatNiggyTB" was a frustrated wannabee cop who thought that playing "hero" in the community would further a career in law enforcement. That by being the one to catch the "bad guy" who had been burglarizing the neighborhood that it would get him some notoriety. He's been arrested for assaulting a police officer in the process of making arrests after that police officer had lawfully identified himself and told the police officer &#8216;I don&#8217;t care who you are.&#8217; and when asked to leave stated "**** you". Zimmerman was also fired for assaulting a guest at party.

OK, see how that works.

his wonderful parents allowed him to roam the streets at night and took out patents on various form of his name so they can make money. It's almost as if they wanted their son dead.

Psst.

You can't take out a patent on a name and you can't copyright a name either.

>>>>

Last edited:
Kind of like the right who prejudged a black kid with no criminal record?

The only reason Trayvon doesn't have a criminal record is because he was a minor. He's a vandal, a burglar, an illegal drug user/dealer, and a proud no-limit-nigga. And, he assaulted someone just for looking at him in the wrong way.

"Investigators asked her why she decided to come forward now."This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied."

I might remind the readers, this witness contacted the police TWO DAYS after the shooting incident, so before anyone ties it to the media hoopla...

I think we still have to be very skeptical at this point. No doubt, the story of the shooting was all over the local news immediately, before it ever hit the national lime light. It's still reasonably possible that this person is just looking for her 15 minutes.

Of course, if it turned out to be true, it would certainly blow a hole in the "but he's such a nice guy" argument. Though I would have thought that that kind of thinking would have finally been put to rest with the Jerry Sandusky trial. In any event, obviously this won't be admissible in GZ's murder trial, but I'll be interested to hear if anything turns up to support this allegation.
You can listen to her account here:

Interview in which the witness accuses George Zimmerman of sexually assaulting her since the age of 6

Witness #9 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

You tell me if you think she sounds credible.

People just don't 'make up' stories like this. Take a listen.

"People just don't "make up" stories like this"
You are as naive and gullible as they come. Ever heard of the McMartin pre-school case?
I have worked child molestation cases where the mother coached the kid.
Dozens of them.

"Investigators asked her why she decided to come forward now."This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied."

I might remind the readers, this witness contacted the police TWO DAYS after the shooting incident, so before anyone ties it to the media hoopla...

I think we still have to be very skeptical at this point. No doubt, the story of the shooting was all over the local news immediately, before it ever hit the national lime light. It's still reasonably possible that this person is just looking for her 15 minutes.

Of course, if it turned out to be true, it would certainly blow a hole in the "but he's such a nice guy" argument. Though I would have thought that that kind of thinking would have finally been put to rest with the Jerry Sandusky trial. In any event, obviously this won't be admissible in GZ's murder trial, but I'll be interested to hear if anything turns up to support this allegation.
You can listen to her account here:

Interview in which the witness accuses George Zimmerman of sexually assaulting her since the age of 6

Witness #9 Files: Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman Case | AxiomAmnesia.com Presents They Always Get Away: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Documents, Photos, Videos, Audio, and Articles

You tell me if you think she sounds credible.

People just don't 'make up' stories like this. Take a listen.

she was 6, he was 8.

yep, people make up stuff like this all the time...Remember the Duke Lacross team? "It was in front of everybody".....yeah, no one saw what was happening, she didn't mention it and suddenly, out of nowhere, she's accusing him of sexual abuse. He was 2 years older than her...TWO lousy years.

Under Florida's Stand Your Ground law, Martin - being in a place he was legally allowed to be and not breaking any law - had to requirement to run. However, he already had run away once to depart the area that Zimmerman was located in.

If you allow that the girlfriend said Martin said he wasn't going to run, then you would also have to accept that the girlfriend said Martin said that Zimmerman was following him and getting closer, thereby approaching Martin.

>>>>

Approaching is not chasing down....following is not chasing....

Well actually it is...

Follow - Synonyms and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Thesaurus, Synonym

Follow: Verb
to go after or on the track of <let's follow the boys to their hiding place>
Synonyms bird-dog, chase, course, dog, hound, pursue, run, shadow, tag, tail, trace, track, trail

Actually there is, the dispatcher call from that night were Zimmerman admits to following Martin and the video reenactment the next day where Zimmerman followed the same path Martin took when he ran away from Zimmerman the first time.

Sorry, you are under the false impression that wounds indicate who started a fight. They don't. They indicate who was loosing, not who may have initiated hostilities.

Acatually I agree with you, Murder 2 appears to be a stretch because of the need to prove "depraved disregard for human life" and none of the information available to the public supports that requirement.

Whew, good, I'm nether supporting Trayvon or attempting to railroad Zimmerman. What I want is the justice system to work and for all the evidence to be placed before the court and the jury of his peers to render their decision.

That OK with you?

George Zimmerman MySpace | Breaking News for Black America

Trayvon "No-limit-niggar" was a hateful gang wannabe that was in the wrong place at the wrong time and took it out on Zimmerman and paid for it with his life. He'd been suspended from school no less than 3 times that year alone...

Well if you want to do that then...

Zimmerman "“DatNiggyTB" was a frustrated wannabee cop who thought that playing "hero" in the community would further a career in law enforcement. That by being the one to catch the "bad guy" who had been burglarizing the neighborhood that it would get him some notoriety. He's been arrested for assaulting a police officer in the process of making arrests after that police officer had lawfully identified himself and told the police officer ‘I don’t care who you are.’ and when asked to leave stated "**** you". Zimmerman was also fired for assaulting a guest at party.

OK, see how that works.

his wonderful parents allowed him to roam the streets at night and took out patents on various form of his name so they can make money. It's almost as if they wanted their son dead.

Psst.

You can't take out a patent on a name and you can't copyright a name either.

>>>>

A dictionary is not Florida statute and case law.
I know you know better so why the BS from the dictionary?
They trademarked his name numerous ways. To cash in.
That is what this all about anyway as Sharpton, et al had contingency contracts ready for the attorneys from the word go.
Where the $$ is Sharpton and Jackson follow.
Not illegal to follow anyone at any time and that is not an admission of guilt of any kind.

Forum List

Back